Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter forty six

Part forty six

"This is going to be fuuuunn.. " Bam sat bouncing in his seat. I chuckled. "Just keep your eyes on the road will you? " He grinned at me. "Fine.. but you are going to have so much fun! " I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. "Yes, You’ve mentioned that in the past five minutes about.. 30 times now! " He squinted his eyes. "It’s the truth.. " I smiled. "Sure it is.. "

"Margera! Show us this creature you’ve been talking so much about! " A tall guy, I recognized him as Evil Jared, yelled coming towards the car. Bam jumped out and walked up to greet him. I smiled and got out at my own pace. Two arms snaked around my waist and lifted me up. "Ba-! You’re not Bam.. " I said puzzled. I could only see a mop of brown/reddish hair. "Lemme down! " I said squirming around. Suddenly, I was placed on the ground again, in front of a grinning bam. I pointed my finger at him and poked him in the chest a few times. "I’m already beginning to doubt this trip.. and that’s everything but good news for you mister.. " I said squinting my eyes at him. He laughed and kissed me. "Hell, this is Jared, and the fucker who grabbed you is Jimmy. I shook their hands. "Pleasure, milady.. " Jimmy said bowing down. I laughed. "I’m getting the feeling you are the one I should watch out for.. " Jared laughed. "Exactly! You’ve got a sharp one Bam! " Jimmy just grumbled and elbowed Jared. "Stop fucking around guys.. we need to get started.. " Bam said pushing them away. "FRANZ! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! " He yelled to a guy standing by a nearby hill. I chuckled and went to walk around the set for a while, just checking out the scenery. After ten minutes, my phone rang. "Hey babe, where are you? " Bam asked. I hear a lot of noise in the background. "I’m just walking around here.. It’s really pretty.. " I looked at the fallen leaves and all the colors around me. "You coming back soon? The upcoming scene is cool to watch.. " A lot of stumbling was heard. "Yeah, uh.. sure.. What’s going on there Bam bam? " He sighed. "Jimmy is just being an ass. Get your hand out of- Argh.. I’ll see you in a few okay? I didn’t bring you here to not see you.." I heard the pout in his voice. I laughed. "Yeah yeah, I’ll be right there.. "

We were staying in the guestroom at Jared’s house. Bam fell on the bed. I smiled and laid next to him. "Told you you would be tired.. " I said stroking his hair softly. He grunted and opened his eyes again. "I’m okay.. " I groaned and let myself fall next to him. "You’re the worst you know that? What’s so bad about accepting the fact that you’re not a superhero? You can’t do everything.. " Bam hovered over me with a smirk on his face. "Here, I’ll prove to you I’m not tired.. " His lips attacked my neck and a soft moan escaped my lips. The smirk grew. "Hmm? " He mumbled against my neck. I felt al inhibitions fade. My hands found his beltloops, I tugged at them. He chuckled softly before pulling his T shirt over his head, soon followed by mine. My rational side made one last appearance. "We’re in Jared’s house.. He’ll hear us.. " I said in between kisses. He shook his head, kissing his way down to my bellybutton. "He’s to the bar with Jimmy.. they’ll be out for at least four more hours.. " I closed my eyes and my breath caught in my throat when he gently kissed the area below the waistband of my pants. Not trusting my voice, I gently pulled him up again. The twinkle had returned to his eyes. Our lips caught each other in a heated fight for dominance. His hands pushed me down on the bed and explored the rest of my body, that was entirely tingling from his touch.

"Morning.. " I croaked out. He chuckled. "Morning beautiful.. you stay here.. I was trying not to wake you.. " I shook my head. "Nah I’ll go with you.. " I went to get up but he pushed me down again. "Just stay.. you’re tired.. " He winked at me and left the room. I laid there a bit dumbfounded. *I’m tired.. what the? If there is anyone who’s tired here.. It’s him!* I sighed and decided to check my e mail. Lance had sent two. (The publisher remember?) I opened them.

Helena,
I’m very pleased with the story you sent me.. But I would still like to go over a few things with you.. Is it possible to come to my office anytime soon? I know you have filming with your boyfriend too, but I’d like to get the sequal out as soon as possible, you’re a fast writer, and your name is still out there, we should make use of that. Call me with any questions, otherwise.. I’ll see you soon.
Lance


The next one was a simple cover suggestion for the second book. I hope I wasn’t becoming a diva, but I had already set my mind on one of my own sketches.. I hope he is okay with that.. I closed my laptop.. Bam won’t mind will he? I mean.. I have work too.. I took a shower and went off to the set to tell him the news about my leaving.

Bam was stressed, that was a given.. But I didn’t think he’d react this angry to my departure.. "Seriously? Well, this trip was all that we hoped to be huh? " He muttered turning back to the camera. I frowned a little. "Hey.. it wasn’t like I was hoping for this.. but of the little obligations I have as a writer.. I do have to be at the meetings he calls me to.. " He sighed. "Yeah.. whatever.. JARED! DUDE! " I saw Jared trip over drums that were laying around. *uh oh.. Messed up shot..?* He groaned. "I have to go.. " I said softly. I kissed the corner of his mouth. He barely even kissed back. I frowned and turned to get my bags. The cab would arrive soon.

"Thank you for coming so quickly Helena, I did not expect you the very same day.. " lance said welcoming me into his office. I smiled. "Not a problem, work is work.. I’m eager to get my next book out.. I’m satisfied with the way the story goes.. " His smile fell a little bit. "About that.. we were thinking of two minor alterations.. " I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "We? " He looked down at the papers on his desk. "Me and my boss, we were thinking of changing the title you came up with, as well as the plan of you designing your own cover.. did you get the cover I sent you? " I frowned. "Yes, I did.. but what is wrong with that? The title, and the cover? " I was beyond confused. "Nothing really.. but no writer designs their own cover.. and we just thought the title could be a little more catchy.. " What the hell? Why was he such an asshole all of a sudden? "I’m not any writer.. I’d like to have my own touch to my book. I know I’m not in a position to make huge demands.. But didn’t the first book sell greatly just how it was? Why change a winning formula? " He sighed. "The cover can be yours.. We already thought you wouldn’t go along.. But we still want to change the title.. It can be a lot more catchy.. " He said looking me straight in the eye. "What’s with catchy all of a sudden? That’s not what the story is about.. What if I refuse? It is a story I’ve written.. Why should you change the title? " His gaze hardened. "You have a contract Helena.. " I smiled bitterly and nodded. "I’m well aware of that fact sir, but if I’m correct, that contract also states that the only alterations that will be done without any permission of the author, me.. as you know.. Are the changing of sentences, for the sake of grammar. And, simple spelling errors. In that contract, stood nothing about forcing me to change the title of my story, or changing a cover that I liked. I appreciate the work you’ve done for me, but the story is mine to write, not yours.. You’ve taken it on to be my publisher.. not every book will become a best seller. Which you undoubtedly are aware of, seeing as I am your first author with such high salesnumbers in the last six years.. " I smiled at him, he stayed silent. "Pleasure doing business with you sir.. Will you let me know when the books are going to be in the stores? " He nodded. "We’ll send you the first copy by mail.. " He muttered before I walked out.

I let myself fall on my bed. "Stupid fucking.. " I groaned to myself. The light of my answering machine flashed through the open door. I slowly got up again and pressed the button, my curiosity once again getting the best of me. "Hey babe, it’s me.. Sorry I was so harsh today.. stress getting to me a little. Those fuckheads forgot an entire instrument.. And the fact that you were leaving wasn’t adding to the fun.. How’d it go at what’s his name’s office? When will you get the next million dollar for your awesome writing skills? I’ll be home tomorrow night I think.. Love you.. " I sighed and closed my eyes. I fell asleep, right there on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe I'll get some more out tonight.. I've decided to chuck homework.. so we'll see how it goes.. Hope ya liked it :)