Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter forty eight

Part forty eight:

I walked out of the terminal, not entirely sure what to do with myself. Suddenly, there is a tap on my shoulder. "sir? " A stewardess says. I look at her questioningly. "This was dropped off for you. " She handed me a card, car keys and a post it with a number on it. I read the card.

Hey babe..
Well, if your reading this.. that means the plane didn’t crash.. so that’s good :)
The number on the post it is the parking space your car is at. In that car, there is a navigation system, already programmed. That will lead you to where you need to be. I hope it helps you in a way.. I’ll see you soon.
Love you, Hell


I sigh.. I can’t believe I’m taking orders from someone. Well, I guess there’s a first for everything.

After some walking around, I found the parking space. A shiny black jeep was waiting for me. I smirked. She did have good taste in cars.. I opened it and climbed in. A note was stuck to the navigation system. It’s about an hour drive.. Be careful. There are keys in the glove compartment, you’ll see what they’re for once you arrive.. Oh, this car is yours too.. if you want it of course.. My eyes widened. She’s nuts!

Well, what else could I do? I drove. After a little more than an hour, the navigation system told me I had reached my destination. What the hell? It was just a little dirt road in the middle of a forest. I parked my car in a clearing, and took the keys out of the glove compartment. I guess I better find out what’s at the end of that freaking road.. I started walking, slowly going upwards. When I came at the top of the hill, I knew what she was doing. A cabin, just a few feet away from me, and a beautiful lake in the background. I walked over to the cabin and tried the keys. They turned and opened the door. I looked around the livingroom, to find another note.
You made it :) Like I undoubtedly told you already, I hope you give it a chance.. Work’s not everything in life. Just relax and take some time to enjoy it. Even though I think you should quiet down once in a while, I know you can’t go without some excitement. This is the cabin I used to go to with my parents, they left it to me in their will. Something else they left me, which should still be there, is the jetski in the small boathouse. Somehow, I know you’ll enjoy that. Please take your time, and call me if you read this. I would like to know if you arrived safely. And don’t worry, we’ll throw a real party for your birthday once you get back, because I kind of stole this day from you..
Love you, take care, Hell


I smiled. Relaxing wasn’t really my thing, she knows that. But I do think she’s right, even though I hate to admit it. I’ll give it a try.. for her.. I picked up my phone and dialled her number, I knew it by heart now. God.. that with my memory!? I’d forget my own name if it wasn’t for all those fucking skateboards in my house. "Babe, that you? " She answered. I rolled my eyes. "No it’s the fucking easterbunny.. " God, she has her moments.. "I know what you’re going to say but-" I cut her off, she thought I didn’t appreciate it. "Hold on.. I just want to say I love you for doing this.. and even though I hate to admit it, you’re a bit right. I tend to overdo it sometimes. And I love you for looking out for me like this. I think I kind of need it.. now that my mom realised she has to let go at some point, I’m pretty helpless.. " Her laughter filled my ears, I smiled. "I think if we’ll help each other.. we’ll be just fine. " She said calming down a bit. I liked that thought.. I can’t even remember the times before she came painting at Ape’s that well. She just belongs with us.. "COME BACK TO US! GREAT LEADER!! " Dico’s voice yelled in the background. I chuckled and listened closely.

~Your POV~
"Shut up Bran! " I hissed moving away from the phone. "OH GREAT LEADER! I FEEL THIS VOID YOU SPOKE OF SO MANY TIMES BEFORE! LEAD US TO SALVATION OH LEADER! " He wouldn’t shut up. He was prancing around the room and even at this moment it was hard not to laugh at him. "Bran, shut up or I’ll make sure you’re in such a freakish inexplanable accident that they have to identify your body by your dental records! " I hissed again. A loud laugh in my ear reminded me of the fact that I forgot to put my hand on the horn. Dico looked like a deer in headlights and quickly ran up the stairs, where Novak was laughing at him. "Jesus Woman, remind me to not get on your bad side! " Bam was in hysterics on the other side. I blushed. "Oh shut up.. he’s been like this ever since he found out you left.. No matter how much hair he’s missing, I know he can make his own sandwiches and keep himself busy for a while.. " I muttered. The bald thing was an eternal excuse in the world of Brandon Dicamillio. Bam snickered. "Don’t be so sure.. " I rolled my eyes. "But Hell, I meant it.. thanks for what you’re doing for me.. all of it.. " I smiled. "You know I don’t mind Bam.. I wouldn’t do it if I did.. " He sighed.. "I know.. but still..thanks.. " I laughed. "You’ve thanked me enough.. now go enjoy that jetski or something.. make use of that time" I was about to hang up when I heard him protest. "NO! Wait! I put the phone back to my ear again. "Come over here.. " He said. I raised my eyebrows. "What? Why? " I asked confused. He laughed. "What do you think, why!? Relaxing is one thing Hell, but I can’t relax by myself.. come here, please? I want you to.. " I laughed. "Yeah, I want an awefull lot in life, can’t have everything now, can we? " He sighed. "Please? I’ll go crazy by myself.. Besides, this way we can spend some alone time without having to lock ourselves in my room.. " I could almost see him wiggle his eyebrows. I smirked. "You’ve never heard me complaining about that.. " I said biting my tongue in amusement. "Oh, don’t get me wrong.. It’s not like that’s a bad thing.. Let me put it this way, now we can lock another door.. instead of the usual one.. " I laughed at his comparison. "So, basically you want me there because you can’t fuck the wall? " I said smirking. It was silent for a moment. "Way to be blunt about it.. " He said a little dazzled. I laughed as he continued. "But I’m serious Hell, I want you here! I suck at being alone! " I smiled. "I’d love to Bam.. but you know the guys won’t let me go.. they will want to come with.. " I’d walked outside now, and kicked the gravel under my feet. "Sneak out in the middle of the night! I’ll make sure there will be a little jet waiting for you at the airport, when the guys are out, they’re out for at least 10 hours! " I smiled at his enthousiasm and started humming the tune to mission impossible. He sighed. "Heheeelll" He drawled. I smiled. "When, Bam? "

Two days later, in the middle of the night, I cringed as captain started barking. "Shh, baby.. shhh" I said trying to calm him down. He wouldn’t stop barking. A sudden flash got my attention. "Oh shit.. " I muttered as the lights in Novak’s room flickered on. I hauled it to my car as quick as I could and sped away. I started laughing uncontrollably, when I got on the main road. The adrenaline flowing through my body being the main cause of it. "It really is like mission fucking impossible.. " I mumbled supressing a yawn.

"Evening miss.. " The pilot nodded as I entered the jet. I blinked a few times. "It sure is.. " I mumbled. He laughed. "Ah yes, mister Margera isn’t all that familiar with the fenomenon that is time.. " I chuckled. "Yeah, I’ve experienced that a bit too much.. " He smiled and checked everything as people outside of the plane closed the door. "It’ll be about two hours.. maybe a little more.. You might want to get some extra sleep.. " The man smiled at me. I nodded. "I think I’ll try that ideaaaaa" I drawled out the a, as a yawn escaped my lips.

"Welcome in Quebec miss.. " The pilot said once we’d touched ground. I smiled at the familiar surroundings. Even though it had been years.. I still knew what it all looked like. "Thank you.. " I said nodding in recognision. "Good luck.. " He said tipping his hat before letting me off the plane. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "If mister Margera is going to be picking you up, you’ll need at least a bit of luck on your side.. with that lack of sleep you’ve got there.. " He said winking. I grinned. "I guess you’re right.. "
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll try to get one chapter out each day.. but I can't garantuee anything.. I'm almost done writing part 49 now.. but first I'm going to sleep..:P