Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter forty nine

Part forty nine:

"Y’know.. You should really lock your doors.. " I whispered grinning. I sat on the old coffeetable inside the cabin. Bam fell asleep on the couch, the TV on a spanish talkshow. It was quite the sight when I first entered. He scrunched up his nose but didn’t wake up. I rolled my eyes. "Right.. I forgot you were a heavy sleeper.. " I mumbled placing my backpack beside me. I carefully placed one knee on either side of him, sitting in his lap, but supporting my own wait on the couch. Still nothing. "God, you’d think your lifestyle would teach you to sleep with one eye open! " I said examining his features. He looked peaceful. *Time to put a stop to that.. * I grinned and started kissing the skin below his ear. He growled a low growl and moved his head a little. I had to do my best not to laugh and continued. "God woman.. " He suddenly growled. That threw me off a little and I lost my balance. I fell sideways on the couch as he lazily opened his eyes and grinned. "Now you’re just making it too easy! " He said stretching a bit. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off. "Shut up.. " He smirked and kissed me. "Hmmhmm.. " He hummed against my lips. "Glad you’re here.. " He whispered once we took a breather. I smiled. "Me too.. "

We both sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "A bed might be more comfortable.. " I said pondering out loud. This caused Bam to chuckle. "I know.. but we’re roughing it.. we’re out in the wild remember? " I laughed heartedly. "In the wild? We’re in fucking Quebec.. Afrika’s the wild hun.. not canada.. " He pulled me close to him under the blanket we shared. "Well, these hardwood floors? I think I got at least one splinter! " I laughed and sat up, pulling the blanket close to my chest. "Well, I’m not getting it out for you! " I laughed biting my tongue. "Aw come on! " He whined, but laughing at the same time. "You’ve nursed me back to health before.. why not do it again! This time you can actually wear that nurses outfit! " I laughed at his childish face. "Nope, sorry.. " I said standing up, taking the blanket with me and curling up on the couch. He quickly scrambled after me and got under again as well. "You hear that? " He whispered. I looked at him confused. "Huh? No? " He smirked. "That were my hopes and dreams.. crushing down.. " I laughed and pushed him away. "Ass! " I said chuckling. "Couldn’t have been a whole lot then, they made awfully little noise! " He laughed and hugged me close again. "You’re mean.. you shouldn’t be mean, it’s still my birthday gift. So it’s an obligation to be nice to me.. " I looked at him sceptically. "Right.. ofcourse.. " He chuckled. "Which reminds me.. A freaking car, Helena? That’s at least a two year anniversary gift.. we haven’t been even together for a year.. " He muttered kissing my neck. I sighed, letting things process in my mind. "We’re close to it though.. " He lifted his head and was silent for a moment. "Wow.. you’re right.. it IS almost a year ago that we got together..! " I smirked. "I’m not one for anniversaries or stuff like that.. but you could act a little less surprised about the fact that it has been a year you know.. After all, us girls do like a man that pays attention.. No matter what we say.. " I snickered softly. He returned to kissing my neck. "I can’t help it.. time flies when you’re having fun.. a lot of fun.. " He mumbled between kisses. I threw my head back, allowing him more room and suppressed a grin. "Smooth Margera.. real smooth.. " I mumbled with a hoarse voice before turning his head to face mine and kissing him.

We got a simultaneously wake up the next morning, rudely, I might add.. by Bam’s phone. We’d moved to the bed by now though, so I rolled over and hit Bam on the chest, signalling for him to grab the fucking thing and make it stop ringing. He grunted and opened it. "What! " He barked, obviously as unhappy as I was about being awake. "No dude.. " He started. I could hear a loud chatter on the other side. "Bam, just hang up the thing and lay down again.. " I said while yawning widely. He chuckled softly. "Yes, she’s here.. " Loud chatter again, he held the phone away from his ear a little. "I’m not telling.. " He grinned and snapped his phone shut, gloating like a little kid. I smirked at his appearance, bed head and all. "Novak thought he lost you.. like, literally lost you.. He thought he forgot you somewhere.. " I couldn’t help but laugh at that. "Like I’m some freaking bag or something, I’m not an object.. Glad to know I’m loved, too! It’s been longer than a day! " I muttered through my smile. He laid back down again, facing me. "I know you’re not baby.. " He cooed. I shoved him, more awake now. "Screw you and your patronising ass! " I laughed. He quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him again. "What do you say we try out that jetski today huh? "

After we got dressed, in our bathingsuits, we went outside. "Now, I’m not a hundred percent sure it still works, okay? I mean.. it was here already when I was like 10.. We didn’t use it much.. but still. It’s nothing compared to what you’re used to.." I said preparing Bam as we walked towards the small boathouse that was by the lake. He laughed. "As long as it moves.. I’m fine with it.. How fast does it go? " His hand found mine and intertwined our fingers. I laughed. "Not a clue, I was ten remember.. I could care less about speed. I was already on cloud fucking nine when my dad even started the thing.. " I smiled, remembering the old times.

The engine roared to life. I giggled loudly as my father strapped me to his chest even tighter. He’d come up with some special double vest for the occasion, making sure I couldn’t fall off. That was the only condition my mom had. Still, she was a bit worried. "Now, don’t go too fast, you hear me!? " She yelled over the sound of the engine. My father laughed and winked at her, ruffling up my hair. "Don’t worry.. we won’t, huh Hellie? Just a few jumps and that’s it.. " My mother’s eyes grew wide as saucers while I just clapped in my hands. "Come on dad! Let’s go! He laughed and pressed the gass, off we went. I shrieked from the sudden movement but soon began to enjoy it. My father just road us around the lake a few times before speeding up a little. I couldn’t think of a better feeling than the one I had at that time. The wind blowing, water springing up beside me.. I didn’t have anything to worry about

"Ready!? " Bam’s voice got me out of my thoughts. He’d already sat down on the jetski and was smiling at me. I smiled and shook my head. "You take it for a spin first.. I’ll watch for a while. "Ah, no way! You came here to keep me company, now do so! " Before I could even react, he’d jumped off the thing and grabbed me around the waist. "Hey! " I squealed kicking my legs in front of me. He placed me in front of him on the contraption and we took off. I quickly placed my hands on the steeringwheel, to keep my balance. "You fucking ass! " I laughed. He chuckled and place his hands over mine, taking control of the wheel. "Oh you know you love it! " He went as fast as it could go. I screamed from the sudden boost of power. Bam apparently wasn’t paying as much attention as I thought, cause suddenly we were approaching the dock again. He made a sharp turn to keep us from smashing into the thing. Yeah, you guessed it. There I went, flying into the water. There had never been a time where I’d valued my father’s double life vest this much. I came up for air and sputtered out some water. Bam sat laughing his ass off on the jetski. I glared at him and pouted. "Now that’s mean! Help a girl out will ya? " He, still laughing, shook his head. "No way, you’ll pull me in! " I swam closer to him. "Damn right I will! " I jumped up out the water and pushed him off the jetski with all my strength. The face he made was priceless!! He hadn’t realised we stopped a relatively shallow part. He too came up for air. "Sucker.. " I gloated grinning. His eyes clouded with an inmense mischief in them. I tried to swim away but it was no use, he’d gotten to me within 3 seconds. This resulted in a water fight. It lasted for about 15 minute, after that, we both laid exhausted on the shore, enjoying the sun that was out. It was pretty warm, even for October.

"Okay.. this is pretty awesome.. " Bam said after it was silent for a while. I sat up, leaning on my elbows. "What is? " He turned his head. "Being away from shit for a while.. even the guys.. " I smiled and laid down with my head on a chest. "Not to be a bitch about it.. but I do sense a difference in your behaviour.. a good one.. " I said softly. He scrunched up his face. "How’s that being a bitch about it? " I stayed silent for a while. "Because I like being right and being able to say I told you so..? " I said softly. A low chuckle arose from his chest. "For this one time, I’m letting you.. " I looked up and met his smiling face. He leant down and kissed my lips lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going into a very busy time at school right now.. So the updates for the coming two weeks might not be a lot.. Just know that I"m trying :)