Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter fifty three

Part fifty three:

I groaned and let myself fall onto my bed. Dust particles flew up around me, it hadn’t been used for that long. I closed my eyes, to prevent them from coming in my eyes but also thinking about why my bed hadn’t been used. I love him, that’s why. This little voice kept talking inside my head. "Technically.. he did nothing wrong.. " It whispered. I shook my head, trying to get rid of the voice. It shouldn’t be about technicalities.. fight or not, he shouldn’t have to feel like he needed a slut like that to feel better about the whole situation..
Technically..

The next morning I woke up with a headache.. yeah.. from crying I sighed when I saw that I was still in my clothes from yesterday.. but at the moment, I really could care less. I just wanted to get this out of the way. I stood up, feeling very decisive and walked back to my car, not realising it was only 9 o clock in the morning.. No one would be up yet, at the castle.

I quietly walked through the door, enjoying the castle’s rare silence. You can imagine I was a little shocked to find a wide awake Bam, laying on the diner table.. staring at the ceiling. "So.. are we broken up now? " He mumbled, his voice hoarse from drinking I assume. I bit my lip. "We can just as goddamn well be huh? You seem to be wanting that real badly! I hissed, tears already coming to my eyes. "Fuck Bam.. I don’t know what it’s been these past few weeks.. but I’m sorry if I did anything to offend you! I love you, and I came here to say I’m sorry.. but if you’re going to roll your eyes at me if I even try to help a sick friend.. I won’t stick around! Trust comes from both sides.. I trust you.. I really do. Last night, at the bar, you did nothing wrong.. I know that your status comes with bimbo’s.. and I’ve made peace with that. That doesn’t take away the fact that it hurt me! I trust you.. but not those girls. You did nothing wrong.. but the fact that you didn’t push her off you or politely told her you were not available.. THAT hurt! " I closed my eyes, as a last resort to stop the tears from coming. "It hurts.. " I felt my knees give away and I fell down on the floor, silent tears staining my pants. "I ask myself often why your still here.. the crap that we give you.. should be enough to have anyone running for the hills. My parents are supposed to love me.. blood connection and all that.. " He started.. I heard the faint smile in his voice, but didn’t dare look up. "I know I’ve been blowing things out of proportion lately.. but I couldn’t help it! Everytime I saw you laugh at one of our pranks.. or be weird with Dico, I felt as if it was too good to be true. Does it make any sense if I call it a reality check? I really don’t know anymore Hell.. I guess I was just waiting for you to get up and leave.. " My head shot up at that last sentence and met his red eyes.. had he been crying? "No! No! I don’t mean it like that.. I didn’t want you to leave.. but it just seemed like the most logical thing to happen.. it always did. " He shifted his gaze to his hands, laying in this lap, fidgeting. "I love you Hell.. More than life itself.. And I’m sorry.. " He sighed and laid his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes furiously. I stood up, a little shaky.. but walked over to the table. Placing my hands on his knees, feeling his body stiffen under my touch, I leant over and softly kissed his neck and his exposed collarbone. I felt him move his head so I leant back to look at him. "I love you too.. " I whispered. "And I can’t even begin to describe how flattered I am by what you just said. It was a weird situation.. " I smirked a little, earning a small smile from him as well, encouraging me to continue. "But I’m flattered none the less. I’m not perfect Bam, no one is. Everyone has flaws and bad characteristisc. I don’t believe in perfection, though I do believe in making each other feel perfect. And I believe you bring that out in me. You can’t be perfect, but feeling it is possible.. that’s how I feel around you anyways.. " I broke our stronge gaze upon each other, feeling a bit embarassed. He tilted my head up with his index finger and slowly leaned in to place a soft kiss on my lips. I almost didn’t feel it.. but the effect was just as intense.

"Dude, are you coming out of there at all today!? Those camera’s kinda keep rolling you know! " Novak yelled through the door of our bedroom. I hid my face in Bam’s chest to keep from laughing. He was holding me like I’d run away if he’d focus on something else for a split second. One of his hands lazily drew figures on the side of my tummy, also making it hard not to laugh. I looked up and saw the familiar spark in Bam’s eyes again, I smiled. "We’re good right here Novie! " I yelled back through the door. "Oh dude I.. HELL!? " He squeeked my name. Both Bam and I bursted out laughing. "Go entertain yourself for the day Novak! " Bam yelled before grabbing me again and pulling my close. The way his naked chest felt agains my bare back gave me goosebumps everytime. "Code black is over people! Bam’s back in business! " Novak yelled throughout the house. I rolled my eyes but snickered at our friend. "Weirdo.. " I mumbled giving Bam a quick kiss on his arm and went to get up. This only made him tighten his grip on me. "Can I at least go take a bath? I need to relax for a moment, my back is killing me.. " I laughed at his expression. "Nope, you can relaxt just fine in this bed.. no bath needed. " He pulled me closer, if possible. "The hot water kinda does the trick you know.. " I mumbled.. feeling the comfort of his arms lure me back into sleep again. He kissed the side of my neck and let me go, only to turn me on my tummy and sit on my ass. This got me wide awake again. "What are you.. " He kissed me to shut me up. "Shh.. just lay down.. " I did as I was told as soon as I felt his calloused hands start to work on the knots between my shoulders. I let out an unvoluntary groan when he hit a good spot, this made him laugh. "Just relax.. " He said again. I laid my head down again, enjoying every minute of this.

"Goddamnit Raab! You were a lot more bearable when you were sick! " I screamed running after him through the yard. The fucker had grabbed my only pair of shoes and threw one of them into the woods. Therefore, I was now running after him on just socks. "Oh come on Hell, you’re faster than that!! " Bam laughed as I ran past him and the guys, being lazy on the lawnchairs. "On my bi-" I skidded to a halt and a wicked grin spread across my face. Raab still ran ahead like a fool, he didn’t notice me slip into the garage.

~Bam’s POV~
My eyes grew wide at the roar of an engine. Raab heard it too.. he stopped running and looked around, only to shriek and continue running when Hell sped out of the garage, on her bike. I lost it, tears were rolling down my face from laughing so hard. We were all watching as Hell drove circles around him, Raab was shaking like a twig in the middle. As hard as it was to look through my tears, I saw Raab jump his highest when she charged towards him, she slammed her breaks and came to a stop, right before him. His hands were covering his face and he was still shaking.

~Raabs POV~
"That’ll teach you.. " Hell hissed with a wicked smile. She let her nails graze my cheek as I let out a sigh of relief. "Now get my shoe back.. " She said looking at me intently. I looked at her as if she was crazy. She only revved her engine, making me jump again and run for the woods. "Freaking psycho.. " I muttered under my breath.

~Your POV~
I just threw my bike down and skipped happily towards the rest of the guys who were still laughing their asses off, besides Dunn. He smiled and motioned for me to sit beside him. "What’s up Dunnie? " I said sitting down. He rolled his eyes but smiled. "I saw a sign in town.. it was for a cross competition. It’s being held right outside west chester.. you should join! " The others had quiet down now.. interested in the conversation. I smiled, thinking of the possibilities. "I don’t know Hell.. those are freaking rough. It’s nothing like an official game you know.. the rules are different.. There are none. " Bam said, doubt washing over his face. I smiled and sat in his lap, giving him a kiss. When I pulled away he still looked as unsure. "Don’t worry.. I’ll be fine.. " I winked before getting off and walking inside the house to see if I could sign up for the competition.
♠ ♠ ♠
tadaa :) Bam's not an asshole anymore! *grin*