Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter fifty four

Part fifty four:

"I’m still not happy about this.. " Bam huffed behind me. I laughed and turned around to grap his face with both my hands. "Don’t worry! You told me just about a million times I shouldn’t worry when you go crazy with the show.. now I want you to stop worrying about me.. It’s one game.. I promise, just for fun! " He squinted his eyes at me, exaggerating a pout. I chuckled. "You look like a fucking five year old.. " I said biting my tongue. He rolled his eyes. "Now, I’d kiss you.. but my helmet is in the way. So wish me luck! " I jumped on the bike and kickstarted. I loved the sound of the roaring engine. "Now, make sure you film me at all times! I want to send the tape to Bradley! " I said to Dico, who was holding one of Bam’s video camera’s. Het stuck up his thumb as I saluted in return and drove to the starting line. There was only one other girl in the competition.. and I’m under the strong presumption she takes steroids for breakfast .. lunch and dinner. I revved my engine as the screen they set up was counting down. "This is no place for rookies! " The supposed girl yelled beside me. I just revved my engine and smirked as an answer, though she probably couldn’t see that last one. When the counter reached zero we all sped off, ready for our 5 laps. First prize was 300 bucks.. not like any official game, but still.. good money.

Throughout the entire race the guys were jumping along the sidelines. I hadn’t had much trouble to stay with the front two.. but now the girl, who was fourth, was giving me trouble. By pushing with her frontwheel against my back, she made me loose balance several times. I decided against yelling, just because it wouldn’t help my case and only destract me more. She was right next to me now. I tried to tune her out and see if the next hill was coming already. Suddenly, she started kicking my bike, causing me to swerve big time, almost summersaulting with my bike. "What the fuck do you think you’re doing! " I yelled at her. She didn’t say anything and sped past me. I saw a window of opportunity as the next hill came up. I accelerated, went past her again and pulled my bike up. I knew she’d follow, she was determined to get rid of me. I had already seen them work some guys off their bikes by kicking and one actually tackled the other by braking with his arm straight out, causing it to collide with the riders neck. That sent him flying. Thanks to the training with Brad, I hadn’t only learned to race but also do tricks. We were in the air, right next to each other. I spun my bike 360 degrees around my steeringwheel, only to hit her bike somewhere in the last 100 degrees. She fell back. That was it, I lost her. I barely made my landing and accelerated to catch up with the first two guys. It was a straight line to the finish now. This was going to be tough.

I managed to snag second place, the other guy made the mistake of looking back at me. I was satisfied and a 150 dollars richer. They had no real ceremony deal like at official games, the judge just came onto the track to congratulate us. I shook his hand and he gave me the second prize check. "Very impressive girlie, at such an age, this kind of skill. Certainly for a young one like yourself! " He had a bit of an irish accent, I smiled. "Thank you sir, lots of hard training. He nodded and walked off again. I saw the guys jump over the fences round the track with big smiles on their faces. "That was awesome Hell! Proper Charlies angels style! " Novak yelled pumping his fist in the air. I smirked. "She had it coming.. " I did a snobbish hairflip to emphasize my point. They chuckled and hugged me. "Hey guys, I’ll be right out okay? I’m just going to grab my bag from the lockers.. I’ll change back at home. " They nodded and waited out in the parkinglot as I entered the makeshift lockerroom they had put there, just a container of some sort.. but it did what it was supposed to do.

I slammed it closed and went to meet the guys out when I got a sharp blow to the shoulder. Behind me stood the "girl" I’d literally beaten out of the competition. "That was no smart move little one.. " She hissed. I rolled my eyes. "I merely reacted to your drivingstyle.. get over it. " Just as I was about to walk out, she grabbed me again and slammed me into the lockers. I let out a groan of pain. "That money is mine little whore! " She kicked me harshly in the ribs, earning another groan. "Don’t be such a sore loser.. " I said through a smirk. Okay, I admit this one really hurt the most, she kicked me in the jaw. Enough of this shit. I got up and quickly dogded another punch. I started firing punches, hitting exactly when and where I wanted to, but really .. those steriods gave her the advantage. She got ahold of me again and litterally threw me against the lockers, much harder this time. I yelled out in pain. My eyes grew big as she got out a knife. "Jesus Christ Hell, what’s the – WOAH!! " Novak jumped back at the sight of the girl standing there with a knife. "GUYS! " He yelled. It didn’t take him long to overcome the shock, he managed to push her out of the way, so I could stand up. "Fuck, are you alright!? " Bam yelled at the sight of me. The others had gone to help Novak. I winced and shook my head. "Quite painful.. as you can imagine.. " I wheezed. The wind had been knocked out of me several times. "Here.. sit down.. " He dragged a lonesome chair from the corner for me to sit on. "Cops are on their way.. " Dico said claping his hands as if he had just cleaned something. I looked up to find all of the guys, lounging in front of a door as if it was daily routine for them. I smirked slightly. They’d locked her in the showers.

"It’s not the first time she’s failed to control her temper miss.. I assure you this’ll be handled properly. " The cop saluted me and walked back to his car, which held Angie, I had learned, the girl. "Control her temper, my ass.. That was regular assault!" Bam muttered beside me. "Come on, to the hospital with you babe.. " I cringed. "Must we? I hate it there.. " He slowly helped me up. "Hell, you were thrown into lockers, sever times! You’re bound to have broken something! " He said, getting angry again. "Great.. " I muttered slowly lowering myself in the front seat of the lambo.

"I can’t believe you.. lucky as Hell I tell you! " Dico said with wide eyes. I was lying on the couch, bandaged in several places, but not a broken bone in my body. "You can say that again.. " I said, snickering a little at his unintended word joke. I had to take it easy for only a week, after that I’d just be sore.. and blue from all the bruises. "Here you go dear.. " April said handing me a plate of dinner. I smiled. "You’re the best April, thank you" She winked and went back to the kitchen. Bam gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Thanks" He whispered in my ear. "You got my parents to take care of us again.. for a while at least.. " He winked. I chuckled soflty. "Someone has to.. " I said sticking out my tongue.

That week went by rather quickly. Ville was coming to visit today, they took a break from recording. "Honey I’m home!! " Bam yelled entering the house in his usual loud ways. I was reading a magazine on the couch, Bam didn’t want me moving to much yet.. even though the week was over. I was okay with it.. I liked being lazy from time to time. "Unless you come bearing long skinny finnish gifts, I’m not interested! " I yelled back. That resulted in a low chuckle from behind me. "I’ve gained a few pounds sweetheart.. Am I still allowed to stay? " I let my head fall back over the armrest to see an upside down Ville. I grinned. "Fine, but just this once! " He laughed, set down his bag and crouched down beside me to give me a hug. "How are you sweetheart.. I heard quite the stories from our little Bam.. " He said with a smile. "I’m anything but little! " Bam protested as he entered the room. He wrapped his arms around me, over the couch, and leant his head on my shoulders, smiling *cough* angelically at Ville. I snickered. "No, you’re Petite " I said laughing a bit louder now. This caused Ville to laugh as well and loose his balance. Bam gasped, fake hurt. " I stuck out my tongue at him and he quickly kissed me. "You’re lucky you’re hurt.. " He said giving me a fake glare. I laughed. "Sure, just keep imagining that! It’s because of my dazzling looks, admit it! " I yelled pointing at him. Ville sat on the floor and watched amused. "Always glad.. and amused to be back Bam Bam.. " He grinned before taking his bags upstairs.

That night we had a fairly normal dinner, it was the last dinner April was making before returning to her own house again, so the guys decided they’d better enjoy it. Everyone was just talking amongst eachother. I looked, smiling at all my friends. Dico was trying to convince both Raab and Rake of the fact that he had seen a clown hack a government computer once. Dunn and Novak were discussing something involving a lucious blonde I believe they had both slept with.. And Bam and Ville were discussing the usual music business. I didn’t need to talk to anybody to feel as happy as I did. I was thankful for all that I had been blessed with. There was one thing that could always get me out of my thoughts. Bam kissed my cheek once, and kissed another time closer to my ear. I smiled and was about to turn my head to him as he whispered something in my ear..
"Marry me.. "
♠ ♠ ♠
God, I'm so hoping you like this one.. I always love comments, but I'd really like to know your feedback for this chapter..
I really tried!! :)
-XOXO