Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter fifty six

Read authors note please.. it's about my next Bam story..

Part fifty six:

"Come on life partner! Just let me be your best man! " I shook my head in disbelief, smiling though, at the sight of Novak following Bam around everywhere.. Yes, even more than usual. It was driving him insane. "I hope, for Bam’s sanity, that he gives up soon.. I think he’s about ready to punch his lights out.. " Ville chuckled beside me. I snickered. "Oh Bam’s sanity was lost a long time ago.. but I know what you mean.. " He smirked back at me. "HEY! I HEARD THAT! " Bam’s voice came from the pirate bar. "IT’S NO SECRET HUN! " I yelled back. Ville rolled his eyes. "You two just make a sickenlingly good match you know that..? " He said smiling at me. I blushed and looked down. "It’s only just starting to sink in that I’m actually getting married.. " I said fidgeting a bit. I suddenly realised something. "Thanks.. by the way.. for helping Bam with the ring and stuff. It’s absolutely gorgeous.. " I looked down at the ring again. It had been a week, but I still couldn’t get used to the thing. Ville smiled. "You’re welcome sweetheart.. You should have heard him.. he was so nervous. " He laughed at the memory and started mimicking Bam’s voice as best as he could. "Oh dude, you think she’ll like it? What if she says no? Fucking hell why does this have to be so hard. Is that scratch supposed to be there!? " I laughed at his facial expressions. Bam entered the room again, Novak hot on his tail. "Dude! Ass! " He whined. "She wasn’t supposed to hear that! " I smiled. "I’ll still love you, don’t worry.. " He stuck out his tongue. "You better.. That’s kinda what this whole thing is about! " I grinned. I was getting married.. seriously getting married. "Hey Ville? " The three guys all looked me. I rolled my eyes. "He’s the only Ville here you know.. " I said sticking out my tongue at Bam and Novak. "Yes sweetheart? " Ville looked at me expectantly. "Will you be my maid of honour? " He raised his eyebrows, amused. "I beg your pardon? " I laughed. "Well, man of honour then.. you helped me even gather the courage to tell Bam how I felt.. You don’t have to of course.. but I want to show my gratitude for that.. " I said smiling awkwardly. Maybe I should’ve thought this through a bit more..
"I’d love to sweetheart. " He answered smiling. My face lit up. "Really? Oh thank god.. you had me worried for a second.. " He laughed. "Not to worry.. I’m honoured you thought of me.. " Suddenly, the finnish man sitting in front of me was no longer in my vision, he was tackled to the ground by Bam. "You’re stealing my friend from me! " He said pointing an accusing finger in my direction. I laughed at Ville’s bewildered face. "Nah, just borrowing.. " I winked at Bam. He smiled. "Okay, that’s allowed. " He got off Ville and walked out of the room as if nothing happened, leaving the guy on the floor to ponder his friends actions.

"Aprihiiil! " I whined trying to get back into the house. The guys were all watching with amused expressions from the deck. "The wedding isn’t for another month and a half! Why do I need my dress right now!? " She was dragging me outside, by my arm, and it hurt. "Honey, I’m sorry but you’re not all there! You’re supposed to be exited about this! This is something big! I’m determined to help you find the perfect dress!" I struggled again. "I’ll go in a garbage bag and call it vintage if you don’t stop pulling my arm that hard! " I exclaimed. She let go of my arm, shocked. "Oh I’m sorry hunny, I didn’t realise I was pulling that hard.. but we do need to go shopping though.. you also need bridesmaid dresses.. " I grinned, suddenly realising something. "You know, you’re right! And who better to join us than my maid of honour! "

~Bam’s POV~
She sped into the house again, I swear it was faster than roadrunner, that weird chicken in the cartoons. Before I knew it she was out on the deck with us, grinning like a maniak. "Oh made of honoouur! " She sang skipping over to Ville. "Come on, shared pain is half the pain.. " She pushed him towards the sliding door, his eyes wide in surprise. I burst out laughing at the sight. "Go with a pink dress Ville, I bet it’ll bring out your natural pale-ness! " I yelled through laughter. "Hey, what! I.. " He couldn’t form a sentence, he was that shocked. This caused us all to laugh even harder. He sighed. "Fine, hold your horses sweetheart, I’ll come.. just let me walk on my own okay? " She smirked, satisfied and nodded. I walked over to them and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, slipping my creditcard in her pocket in the process. She turned around with a flirtatious smile and kissed me deeply. I let out a surprised moan but wasn’t going to complain. Suddenly, she broke away. She pinched my ass and quickly walked out with Ville. I smiled.. still a bit dazed from the kiss. I heard snickering behind me and turned to Dunn and Novak. "What? " I said confused. "Dude.. " Dunn snickered, patting the back pocket of his jeans. I frowned and felt my own. "What the.. " My creditcard. I ran to the edge of the deck, to see the three get into the car. "NOW WHO’S THE SNEAKY ONE! " I yelled, a bit stunned that I didn’t notice her put it back. "Love you dahhling! " She yelled out the window in a fake british accent. I rolled my eyes. "Damn.. " I muttered, playing with the card in my hands.

I was so happy when I heard her say those words. God Bam, I’d love to marry you.. no one but you.. No one but me.. I grinned. I was damn lucky to have her.. and proud too. She kept me tense though.. When she asked me to follow her down, I swear my heart stopped beating. I had no idea what she was going to say.. I just expected the worst I guess. She always kept me guessing.. that’s what I love about her. It’s never easy. And now that I think about it.. a proposal to Hell just wouldn’t have been right if it went flawlessly with her screaming a loud yes, right at the table. It would’ve been fun to witness my mom’s reaction though.. But that whole fork incident made up for it. I think it scared the shit out of Hell when she felt her arm could twist like that.. I smiled. I love her.. and I’ll be sure to remind her of it every single day..

"Hey.. Romeo? You comin? Dico and chocolate sauce.. I’m not sure what it was about.. but I’m quite sure I want to witness it.. " Raab said nuding my side. I chuckled and followed him inside.

~Your POV~
"I really don’t know April.. " I sighed. Both me and Ville stood back as we watched her tare up the last remaining dress store in Philadelphia. We had Villes fitting at the beginning of the day.. so he was pretty much just here to ease my pain by having an actual conversation with me and make fun of April’s attitude towards the dress ladies.
"Thanks for coming Ville, I really appreciate it.. " I said smiling at him. He winked reassuringly. "It’s fine Hell.. I wouldn’t want you to drop dead halfway through.. I can’t believe April is still up and running.. " He said glancing at her. I followed his gaze. "Oh she’s running alright.. " I muttered. As April moved towards the next rack of dresses, my eyes fell on the one she was standing in front of a few seconds ago. My mouth fell open and I stood up. "Hell? Are you.. what do you.. " I just walked toward the dress I saw. "I want that one.. " I said decisive. April turned around. "Oh but honey, those are bridesmaid dresses! " I couldn’t help but notice she sounded a bit dissaproving. What did she expect, a big poofy Barbie dress? I shook my head. "Nahuh, I want that one.. I mean it. " Ville snickered. "Bridezilla sindrome already Helena? Tisk tisk.. " I threw a glare over my shoulder as I grabbed the dress off the rack. "Well, you be the judge then.. I think it’s perfect.. " I said holding the knee length off wite dress in front of me. It had blacklace accents and spaghetti straps. It was just overall perfect. Villes eyes widened. "Ok.. it is beautiful.. " Before April could even say anything, the saleswoman cut in. "We can always make it a floorlength.. that way it’ll be a bit more formal sugar.. " She said in a thick accent. April clapped her hands together. "Yes, yes! Then it’s a deal! " She immediately accompanied the woman to the cashregister to figure out the details. I threw a glance at Ville. "I thought it was supposed to be me wearing that dress? " I whispered to him. "Am I not in title to voicing my opinion? " He snickered. "Not with April around sweetheart.. but count your blessings, at least she knows what she’s doing.. " He winked. I sighed. "I guess.. " "Helena! Come here, they need to take your measurements! " April dragged me off to another corner of the store. I looked over my shoulder at a laughing Ville. "HELP! " I mouthed. He stayed seated.

Argh, who says finnish men had manners!?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm glad this one is nearing it's end.. I feel like I'm really dragging it..
I want to post my second Bam story after this.. I already had that one on quizilla.. not finished yet though..
It's called: Love is blind, or is it just me?
It's about a blindgirl, living with the CKY crew. They've been friends for years now and they've all helped her through the process of becoming blind. They love her very much. She has feelings for Bam that she won't admit to.. and incredible self esteem issues.. but her friends mean the world to her. They all do their best to get the two together.

Tell me what you think, will you read that one too?
-XOXO