Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter fifty seven

Read the authors note please? :)

Part fifty seven:

~Bam’s POV~
Hell and me were watching a movie on the couch, most of the guys were out with girlfriends and we didn’t want to go to the bar. "Helena!! " Ape suddenly screeched. She came running through the front door. "Did you.. did you.. " She looked completely bewildered, I just had to laugh. "What April? " She asked. "Did you sent an excerpt of my recipes to your publisher!? " My eyes widened and I looked down at the girl in my arms. She shrunk a bit deeper in the couch, a sheepish grin on her face. "I might’ve suggested he’d look at a few things.. " She mumbled with a growing blush. I gently squeezed her arm. That was brilliant.. can’t believe I didn’t think of it. "They want me to publish a cookbook with them!!" Ape said, still stunned. Hell jumped out of my arms. "Seriously!? Congratulations April! " She wrapped her in a huge hug and as I saw my mom place her head on Hell’s shoulder, a few tears escaped her eyes. "Thank you honey.. thank you.. " She whispered. I smiled at the sight, it was time my mom got some recognition.

"I’ll personally make you regret it if you ever hurt that girl Brandon.. " Ape said once Hell went to the bathroom. I laughed. "I’m not planning on it Ape, trust me.." She nodded shortly. "Good.. " She then walked out again, mumbling something dazed about a recipe she’d look at. I smirked. She wasn’t the most organized person, but I love her for it.
Hell pulled me out of my thoughts when she sat down again, on top of me. I coughed. "Hey, I’m not that heavy! " she said, a little hurt. I coughed again. "No.. " Cough. "Can’t you hear that’s a sick cough? " Cough. She raised an eyebrow at me. "No, I’m not putting a nurse outfit on. " I laughed. "Shit.. " She smirked. Then an idea struck me. "Not even for our honeymoon? " I said wiggling my eyebrows. There was not an immediate no, needless to say this got my hopes up. "Hah! I’m going to hold you to that! " I yelled triumphantly. She laughed. "I didn’t even say anything! " I smirked. "But you didn’t say no.. " She served the smirk right back to me. "I didn’t say yes either.. " I made a pleading face. "Come on! Then you won’t have to buy me anything for the next 3 birthdays! " She raised an eyebrow at me. "It’s THAT important to you!? " She knew I loved my birthday.. it was always a good excuse to do stupid shit and get rewarded for it.
I nodded. She rolled her eyes and kissed me "We’ll see.. " Okay, that got my spirits up for the rest of the day! I can’t wait.. just three more weeks and then I can really call her mine..

"Dunnie’s bringing home his girlfriend! " Hell was jumping around the house, annoying the hell out of Dunn. He’d decided he wanted us to meet his girlfriend of a few months.. Hell couldn’t be happier. She had been taunting him with it for about an hour now, pretty amusing. I chuckled. "Hell, just sit down.. " I said through laughs. Dunn sighed. "THANK YOU! God woman.. " Just as he was about to finish the sentence, the doorbell rang. I didn’t even have time to blink, he’d already ran to the door to greet his girlfriend. We all snickered.

~Your POV~
"Guys, this is Jade.. Jade, this is.. well.. everyone. " Dunn said leading a short girl into the room. She was pretty, her hair was almost as red as Dunn’s was. She smiled and waved a bit awkwardly. "Hi.. everyone.. " She said grinning sheepishly. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Way to be polite beardo.. " I said shoving Dunn a little. The guys chuckled at my newfound nickname as I held my hand out to the girl. "Hey, I’m Hell, Bamm’s girlfriend. " I said shaking it. "Fiancee! " The entire room bellowed. I grinned sheepishly. "Sorry.. fiancée.. I can’t help it, it’s just a bit surreal.." She grinned "I can imagine.. It’s really nice to meet you.. " She leaned a bit closer. "I admire you for being the only girl around here.. " She whispered, glancing over my shoulder to the ruckus that the guys had caused. I laughed. "It’s something you get used to very quickly.. " I turned around. "Dunn, I’m stealing your girlfriend! " Before he could even react, I’d pushed the girl outside again. "Sorry, but you seem like a cool girl, and I’m in desperate need of some girl time. " She laughed as we sat down on the lawnchairs. "That’s understandable, like I said, I admire you.. How long have you lived here? " I shrugged. "I still have my own houses. " She raised her eyebrow at the plural use. I smiled sheepishly. "Big inheritance.. But I do spend most of my time here.. I just can’t get rid of those houses, they hold too much memories. " She nodded. "You’ve been through a lot huh? " I looked up to meet her gaze. "I’m sorry? " She smiled reassuringly. "Not trying to intrude.. It’s just.. It shows.. It’s not necessarily negative, but I can see you haven’t had the easiest life.. " I smiled. "I guess you could say that yeah.. it’s coming together though. I’m really happy here, like I said, I still can’t believe I’m actually getting married. She chuckled. "Yeah, that can overwhelm a girl alright.. Did you find your dress already? " I nodded. "Yeah, it’s a simple dress though.. but I don’t need that much. We both agreed to make it a relatively small wedding. We’re getting married in this old church outside of town, it’s a bit old.. but the insides look amazing. " She smiled. "I’m glad you’re happy.. It really rubs off on the others I think, you’re important to them.. " I looked at her confused. "How come you know so much about us, when you just met us? " She chuckled, a bit ashamed. "I’m a bit of an empath sometimes. Sorry if it bothers you.. " I shook my head. "Nah it’s fine.. I guess you’re right.. in some ways. " She smiled.

"Dunn! I approve! " I grinned cheekily once we came inside again. We’d been talking outside for at least 3 hours. He rolled his eyes. "Well that just made my day Helena.. I’m glad you approve.. " I stuck out my tongue and skipped upstairs. "Where do you think you’re going!? " Bam yelled after me. "Computer! " I made my way to his office. She didn’t know it.. but Jade had just given me new inspiration after a writersblock I had for ages. Then I though of something and made my way back to the stairs. "Jade!? " She turned her head. "You’re escorting Dunny to the wedding right? " They looked at each other briefly before she shrugged. "I guess I am.. " I nodded. "Good.. " And made my way back again.

~Bam’s POV~
" What the hell was that about? " Dunn asked looking in my direction. I laughed. "Beats me dude, even I don’t get her sometimes.. " We all laughed. "She’s nice though.. I think she’s got a pure heart.. " Jade suddenly spoke up. We all looked at her, a bit confused about the sudden spiritual/mushy remark. She blushed a little. "Sorry, need to think before I speak.. " She said fidgeting with her hands in her lap. I smiled. "Nah.. you’re right, she’s amazing. " She looked up, a bit relieved. I stood up and went upstairs too, in search of Hell.
"Lock the door! " Came the unison shout from the livingroom.

"And keep it down! " Novak added. I smirked and shook my head. This was what I had to live with..
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm posting the first two chapters of my new Bam story right after I put this chapter up. Do me a favor and check it out? I'd love for it to become just as succesful as this one. I'm really happy with all the reactions.
Thanks for those who reviewed the idea of my new Bam story.
Go read: They say love is blind, or is it just me?
-XOXO