Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter fifty nine

Chapter fifty nine:

"I may be a writer, but I truly am no poet. There are thousands of words out there, and here I am, still struggling. I love you. I love the fact that you’re still a big kid at heart.. that I get to mother from time to time. I love the fact that you’re there to listen to me when I need it. I love the fact that you, even though you might not realise it, made me who I am today. I didn’t have to ask for you to be there.. you are the biggest part of me. We both are far from perfect, but I believe that we can find the closest thing to it if we just stick together.
All these words, just to promise my love to you. Just to promise something you’ve captured a long time ago.

Bam, my heart belongs to you.. "

The entire time the priest was speaking, my gaze was locked on the floor, mainly Bam’s shoes. We were facing eachother, holding hands. I was blushing like crazy. He gently squeezed my hands, encouraging me to look up. "Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that a man is reading that? " He whispered loud enough for me to hear. This caused me to laugh, my nerves easing up a bit. The priest watched us with a smile and continued to Bam’s vows, without further announcements.

"Hell.. You see me as a thief, you give your own safety for my mother’s, you care for me when I am sick and you aren’t mad when I push you off a bridge! In my eyes you are a saint. I can keep going on with listing things you should get awarded for. Hell, I love you. I love the way you felt right at home when you first entered the castle. You might not have seen it, but I did. You weren’t a moment out of place. I’m not nearly as good with words as you are, but I guess I don’t need much of them. I love you. Even though it might not show all the time, I’ll keep loving you forever and do my best to make you the happiest you can be. You are my heart Helena, you always will be. "

In contradiction to my own vows, I had not once broken eye contact with Bam during his. I even caught some tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Young man? The rings please.. " The priest motioned towards Novak. Yes, he had received a part in the weddingparty, the ringbearer. Novak, dear sweet novak, he was looking at the ceiling. Which I bet was much more interesting than the vows. That boy will never be one for romance. Bam winked and quickly stepped towards him. He kicked him in the ass, not too hard though, enough to make him yelp. Dryly, Bam held up his hand. Novak just stared at it. "Oh! " He suddenly realised what he was waiting for. The whole church let out a chuckle. Bam came walking back to me with a smile on his face and two rings in his hand. He, even before the priest could speak, took my hand and slid mine on. It was a perfect fit with my engagement ring. He gave me his ring. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "You two don’t need me to be here at all do you? " The priest remarked. We laughed. "We only need eachother.. " I whispered, giving Bam a quick wink. I took his hand and slowly pushed the ring on it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.. Mr. and Mrs. Bam Margera! " As soon as those words were spoken, people stood up and started clapping. I couldn’t stop smiling. Bam lifted my head up towards him and kissed me deeply. Before I could pull away and look at everyone that surrounded us, I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip. I smirked. Why the hell not? I opened my mouth and slowly but surely we started a full blown make-out. That was, until we both got a slap on the arm from April, who stood before us with a blush on her cheeks. "Save that for later!" She hissed. "Please.. " We both chuckled and made our way down the isle again, heading for the car that would take us to the reception. As soon as the cardoor closed, I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. "What’s up Mrs. Margera? " He asked chuckling. I looked up at him with a smile and shook my head. "Nothing.. I love you.. " He laughed and brought his head down to mine again. "Love you too" He whispered before kissing me again.

"Aaalright ladies, get out of my car! " Dico screamed opening the door. My eyes went wide and I turned to Bam. "You let him drive!? " He grinned and nodded. "ooh.. you be glad I love you.. " I said glaring at him. I was scared shitless for Dico’s driving and he knew it. "Oh I am, believe me.. "He chuckled getting out after me. "Ready for a party!? " Dico yelled running into the building before us. "As ready as I’ll ever be.. " I mumbled. Bam just wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me inside.

"Our favorite skater and his wife ladies and gentlemen. Bam and Hell! " Dunn’s voice sounded over the speakers as soon as we entered. I nudged Bam in the side. "Is that how I’ll be known from now on? Bam’s wife? " I asked mockingly. He shrugged with a grin. "Better get used to it.. " I fake gasped, a smile showing on my face. "How dare you!" He laughed at my expression. And that’s how our reception started, me, still in my weddingdress, chasing Bam around the room. Like I said before.. it’s just us.. and it doesn’t matter if I’m in a dress or not, I sure as hell can kick his ass!

The night went rather quickly, it was a blast. Several bands performed and i’m quite sure I talked to every person who was there. It was amazing how many people I got to know since I had the guys in my life. Just as I was talking to Ville, thanking him once again for being my man of honor and asking how he found the wedding, an arm sneaked around my waist. Ville smirked. "Let’s just get out of here.. " Bam whispered in my ear. I opened my mouth to speak and pointed to Ville. "Oh no you don’t! " He laughed. "Don’t stay on my account, miss Duquette.. This is only about the two of you.. " I smiled at him. Bam kissed my neck. "It’s Mrs. Margera now remember Valo? " He said with a grin. I groaned playfully. "You don’t get tired of saying that do you? " He shook his head, making his hair fly in my face. Ville winked. "Get going you two.. " He smiled before walking to find someone else to talk to.. I looked at Bam to find him smiling down at me. "Let’s go.. " I agreed smiling. His face lit up and we sneaked towards the exit. "Hey you two! It’s time for the cake! " Aprils voice sounded suddenly. Bam and I glanced at eachother and agreed. I quickly kicked off my shoes and we dashed towards the exit, laughing the entire way. We sat in the car, panting. When Bam drove away I spoke again. "You better appreciate it jackass, a dress AND heals!"
He laughed and leaned over to kiss me on the temple before concentrating on driving again. "I am, you don’t know how much.. " I smiled, leant back in the chair and closed my eyes, letting al the impressions of the days sink in.
"All this.. Just to say I love you.. " I mumbled.

"Why the Hell do we have to hurry this much!? The flight’s not leaving for at least four hours! " I mumbled, a bit ticked off by Bam’s rushing. "Because! I don’t want the guys to come in and stall us, they’re bound to be drunk remember.. " I froze for a sec, realising he was right. "Oh yeah.. that’s probably a good idea. " We both continued packing the last things we’d need. "Hey, you realise that’s the first time you’ve been irritated with me while married!? " He said happily. I laughed at his giddy behaviour. "Oh no hun, that was when I found out Dico was the driver.. " I said smiling. "Oh yeah.. " He mumbled.

"All done? " Bam asked, standing beside me by the car. I nodded. "Yep! " He winked and kissed me. "Good.. let’s go! "