Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter sixty

Part sixty:

"So you weren’t pissed about who showed up? " Bam asked me a little curious. We were sitting on our plane, waiting for take off. I looked at him confused. "Why would I be? " He shrugged. "Officially, your part of the people there was pretty small. My inviting got kind of out of hand.. " I smiled. "I don’t mind Bam.. I met a lot those people through you. They might not be as good of friends like the guys and you are.. But it wasn’t like I didn’t want them there! I didn’t really see the wedding as a split up thing.. " He looked relieved and nodded. "Okay.. Good.. " I chuckled and leant over to kiss him. "Let’s just get ready to relax huh? " He smiled. "Yeah.. "

"Couldn’t someone have told me that Portugal practically beats you to death with it’s heat when you get out of the plane? " I wheezed. Bam chuckled. "You’ve been here before.. you should’ve told me! " I shrugged. "Not in the summer.. Fucking hell, it’s hot.. " I wiped my forehead and jumped when my cellphone started vibrating. Bam looked at me strangely. I held the thing up with a sheepish smile. "What the hell does Dunn want? " He mumbled. I glanced at the screan, sure enough.. there was his name. I hit the accept call button.
"Yeah Dunn? " I said swallowing hard, the heat was already getting to me. "Hey Hell, I’m really sorry to disturb you already.. Did you at least arrive safely? " I rolled my eyes. "No dumbass, we’re just pretending we did, in reality we’re laying somewhere on the bottom of the atlantic.. " He smiled. "Smartass.. Hey, but that’s not why I called.. " I couldn’t help but roll my eyes again. "Yeah, I’m still waiting for that reason. I saw Bam out of the corner of my eye, frustrated cause he couldn’t find a cab. "I, euh.. thought you would want to know you got a letter.. " He started. "That’s it!? That’s the freaking reason you called!? " I couldn’t believe it. "From David.. " He added. That got me to shut up. After a moment of silence I could finally form a sentence again. "Open it.. " I said firmly. It wasn’t exactly a long sentence, but I already was impressed with my own ability to speak again. "You sure..? " He asked doubtingly. I nodded. "Completely. Open it. " I heard some rustling as I walked towards Bam, who finally found us a cab. "I, uh.. do you want me to read it? " I sighed. "What’s the point in opening it Dunn, if I don’t want you to read it.. " He chose not to reply and just started reading. "Rainy.. Why was there no place for me in your wedding? Not even a word. I’m really hurt by this.. considering our-" He stopped. "Do you really want me to read this Hell? " He asked with an unsteady voice. I had put it on speaker by now, Bam was sitting beside me. I nodded, sad. "Yeah.. please just finish it.. " He took a deep breath and read on. "Considering our history together.. I had to find out through a magazine. I can’t imagine myself doing that to you. What kind of best friend are you? I bet you’ll be pleased to know I’m staying here.. I’m not coming back Rainy.. not after this.. David. " My throat felt swollen and I couldn’t speak anymore. Bam took it the wrong way, he wrapped an arm around me, trying to comfort me. I wasn’t sad.. Well, sad at the memory of him. But right now.. I was royally pissed off. I blinked a few times and swallowed hard. "Thanks Dunn.. I appreciate you calling.. " I had to keep swallowing. "No problem.. You sure you’re alright? " I nodded. "Fine.. thanks Dunn.. see you in two weeks.. " I snapped it shut. "I’m sorry Hell.. I-" I held my hand up to silence Bam. "Don’t.. I’m not sad.. " I looked at him to prove my point. "I’m just pissed off! How dare he call me a bad friend! He’s the one who announced his leaving with a fucking voice message!! Oh he’s in for it now.. " I growled balling my fist. Bam chuckled. "That’s my girl.. "

I was so pissed off, I’d written an angry letter back to David before we even reached the hotel. I felt a lot better. Bam pulled me inside, exited to show me our room. Right.. showing.. "Mr Margera, yes? " The clerk said. I chuckled at his exited expression. Bam nodded. "Good good, follow me! " He actually escorted us to our room, leaving the front desk without an employee.. I guess that’s how things work around here. I have to admit it looked amazing though.. Bam was willing to tell me which country we were going.. At least, we decided on that together.. but he wanted the hotel to be a surprise. When we got to our door, the clerk took a deep bow and scurried away, not even waiting for a tip. "Portugal has weird people.. " I remarked, watching the man practically run to the elevator. Bam nodded.. "Yeah.. you’re right.. "

"Let’s go and look around town! " I was pulling Bam’s lifeless limb, he wouldn’t move off the bed. "Bahaaam! Come on! " I whined. He lifted his head up, smirking. "Just a little louder.. that’ll give me a nice reputation.. " I rolled my eyes. "You do realise that a honeymoon doesn’t entirely has to revolve around having sex? " He quickly stood up and pressed his lips to mine. "I can’t help it.. it gets addicting.. " He mumbled between kisses. I took this as my chance to push him out the door. "Let’s go casanova! " I laughed. "Ahh! Come on Hell! " He said trying to get back into the room. I smirked. "Just a little louder, that’ll give me a nice reputation.. " He pursed his lips together and faked a glare. "You suck.. " He concluded. I grinned. "That’s stating the obvious! " I happily skipped out in front of him, keycard in hand. "Get back here you brat!! " He started running after me. I laughed. "Love you dear! "

When we entered the room again that night, Bam was exhausted. "When you said see the sights.. I didn’t think you’d want to see them all in one day! Woman, there’s nothing left to see in entire Portugal! " He collapsed on the bed. I chuckled. "We’ll just look at the inside of the hotelroom then.. " I said with a smirk. This got his attention. I made my way into the bathroom and locked the door, getting out a bag I stashed in there when we arrived. He had better appreciate this..

~Bam’s POV~
"So what do you think.. Hotelroom looking interesting enough for you? " Hell’s voice suddenly sounded again. After she left into the bathroom about 15 minutes ago, I lost hope. I was staring at the ceiling when she spoke again. I lifted up my head and I’m pretty sure my eyeballs went flying. She stood leaning against the doorframe, with a white latex nurses outfit on. I seriously didn’t know what to say. "What.. " She said inching closer. "Too much? " A small smirk was tugging at her lips.

~Your POV~
I put my legs on either side of him and sat on his lap. He finally gained some of his personality back and eagerly began to kiss me. His hands found their way to the back of my dress, trying to free me from the uncomfortable thing. There was one big zipper going along the back, and I was wearing nothing under it. I decided to get at least some more things off him before I’d even begin to take this off. I kissed him fiercely, only paused to take off his shirt. He moaned under my touch. Out of his own initiative, he lost his pants quickly as well. His hands found my zipper again. I smiled into the kiss and broke free to turn around. With the zipper halfway down my back, he kissed all the skin he exposed. "You’re amazing.. " He whispered. God knows it wasn’t our first time, but it sure felt like it. I felt us both shake a little as he pushed the zipper down completely. I felt too vulnerable, so as soon as I was completely exposed, I turned around to kiss him. His hands settled on the small of my back, while my own made their way to the hem of his boxers. He was getting frustrated by my dominant role, I’m guessing. Cause he softly flipped us over and started kissing down my chest. I felt goosebumps rise at the feeling of his lips. "I’m amazed how my touch can make that happen.. " He suddenly spoke softly. I was so lost in the feeling I didn’t even notice him stop. I smiled at the memory of our first kiss. "Your touch.. " I mocked. He smiled, a smile.. not a grin and continued his way down with kisses. His fingers lingered at my thighs for a second, before catching me by surprise. I arched my back as he looked pleased to have me move this way. I let out a soft moan. "Bam.. " I brought out between breaths. "You’re being me-ean" My breath caught in my throat as he hit the right spot. I managed to open my eyes and saw him looking down on me. I grabbed his head and kissed him again. It became a constant battle for dominance, that I ultimately won with the removal of his boxers. He entered me with so much force, we both groaned and paused for a second. I looked up at him. "I love you.. " I whispered, my throat feeling swollen again. He smiled and kissed me deeply, starting to move a bit as well. "I love you too.. " He slowly picked up his pace. We didn’t lose eyecontact, one of the most passionate things I’ve ever experienced. As we both rode through our orgasms, he finally closed his eyes. I didn’t stop looking at him. These were the moments I cherished most. I had to share him with practically the entire world.. and I was okay with that. As long as he would come back to me, I would be. He wouldn’t do good as a "normal" guy.. he was meant for what he does. He was meant to be a jackass and an all around loudmouth. He was meant to be a lot of things. But after all that we’ve been through, I truly believe he was meant to be mine..
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is the ending.. I apologize for my sucky sex scene.. but I wanted it to end in a special way. I have absolutely no experience with the matter.. so I know it sucks.. :P
I will only make an epilogue, but that'll be it for my Lips like Morphine story.
I loved writing this, and I loved your comments even more.
Look out for the epilogue, and of course my other Bam story. I'll continue with posting for that one after the epilogue here.

Thanks again, for all those kind words :)
I hope you enjoyed it
-XOXO