Wet Dreams Are the Best Dreams

Chapter 3

-@AllTimeLow: We’re coming to the UK in December! Get your tickets NOW!-
Alex smiled and sent a text to the number Jack had given him.
”I guess I’ll be seeing you soon.”
_________________________
Alex felt the cold November breeze play with his hair as parked his bike and walked up to school. He kept a brisk pace, knowing he was a minute or two late. Finally inside he hurried towards his locker, ignoring the images of Jack popping up in his head, opened it and grabbed what he needed. He made his way down the hallway, stopping in front of English class. He peeked in and saw that they had already started.
Shit.
Alex lingered outside a few moments, tying to think of a better excuse for being late than “I had a somewhat sexy sms conversation with Jack Barakat.” He thought back at the conversation and smiled. Jack was amazing at being both funny and sexy at the same time.
The door opened and his teacher glared at him.
“Are you going to join us in class or are you planning on standing outside looking smug for the rest of the hour?”
Alex felt his face flush and muttered something incoherent. He got inside and sat down next to Vic. Of course Vic was giggling. Alex ignored him. Vic ripped off a piece of paper from his notebook and scribbled something down on it. He slipped it to Alex.
“Why are you late?”
Alex was never late, ever. Vic knew that. He wrote down a reply next to Vic’s message.
“Talked to Jack”
He passed the note over to Vic, he read Alex handwriting and raised an eyebrow. His pen started moving. After a few seconds he handed the note back to Alex.
“Don’t go into details”
Alex shook his head and smiled at the small Mexican.
He spent the rest of the class doodling Jack’s name all over his notebook. When the bell rang he rushed out of the classroom and straight to his locker. He threw his books in and roamed through his bag until he found his phone.
“Not even turned off? Wow, you’re such a thug.” Vic was standing behind him.
Alex ignored him and unlocked his phone. He sighed in disappointment, no new messages.
“Maybe he’s just sleeping? What time is it where he is?” Vic suggested.
“I don’t know”
He put his phone back in his backpack and closed the locker again.
_________________________

Hayley, his red haired friend was walking towards him from the other side of the Cafeteria. She was wearing a pair of black and white pants and a big smile.
“Alex! Have you gotten your All Time Low tickets yet? We’re going together right?” She asked cheerily as she sat down in front of him.
Shit. Alex hadn’t even thought about Hayley. They were fangirl partners. She loved All Time Low just as much as Alex, if not more.
He was planning on going alone and meeting up with Jack afterwards, or before, he didn’t know yet. He tried to find the right words to explain that to her without giving away too much or make her angry.
“Uhm.” Brilliant, Alex.
Her face fell.
“What? Is something wrong? Alex I swear to God, if you’re not going…”
Alex swallowed and put down his fork.
“Hayley I’m going.”
She narrowed her eyes and glared at him.
“You’re going with someone else, aren’t you?”
To Hayley and Alex, that was considered worse than cheating.
“My parents said no, I can’t go.” He regretted saying that even before the words left his lips, his parents were very laid back and would let Alex do pretty much whatever he wanted a long as it wasn’t illegal. Hayley knew that. “Like, I haven’t really been doing as told lately and I’ve been late for school a lot.”
Hayley raised an eyebrow at him.
“Sorry?” He tried.
She shook her head and changed the conversation to some math homework that Alex was 98% sure didn’t exist.
_________________________

Jack placed light kisses on the sensitive skin below Alex ear while murmuring his name. His hands traveled down Alex waist, he tugged on the hem of his t-shirt.
“Jack… You know what happens.” Alex said in a whisper.
Jack lifted his shirt a few inches, exposing Alex bellybutton.
“Don’t care.” Jack mumbled and continued taking Alex clothes off.
Alex gave in and took a step away from Jack. He pulled off his shirt and threw it on the ground next to him. Jack did the same. He reached out for his hand and their fingers intertwined. Jack leaned in and kissed him while putting a hand on his chest and pushing him back against the lockers. Alex felt the cool metal against his shoulder blades and shivered. Jack kept pushing until he sat down, still with his back against the lockers. Jack broke the kiss.
“You’re so beautiful Alex.”
Alex blushed. Jack moved his hand from his chest and up to his face. He cupped Alex chin.
“I mean it.”
He undid Alex fly.
“You’re gorgeous.”
He pulled Alex pants down to his thighs.
“Smart.”
Alex lifted his ass a few inches so Jack could slip his boxers off. He gasped as the cold air hit his hardness.
“Funny.”
Jack leaned in and kissed the tip.
“Perfect.”
Alex moaned.
Suddenly, Jack was gone.
Alex was back in his bedroom.
He groaned loudly and reached for his phone. He sent Jack a text.
“Fucking told you.”
He put the phone on his nightstand and dragged himself out of bed. He walked over to his wardrobe, grabbed what he needed and went to the bathroom. He locked the door and stepped out of his boxers and into the shower. He turned the water on and gave out a pleased sound as the water hit his spine. He reached down and laced his fingers around his length. Images of Jack clogged up his mind as his hand started moving. He leaned his forehead against the tiles, moving faster. He heard Jack’s little speech from the dream replay in his head.
Beautiful.
Gorgeous.
Smart.
Funny.
Perfect.
Alex felt a warmth in the pit of his stomach. He sped up. He gave out a low moan as he spilled all over the white tiles. He didn't move for a few moments.

Jack called him perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if this sucked.