Status: discontinued, being re-written with original characters, might continue it later maybe

Remember Me

Chapter 2

Gerard POV
When it was finally time to meet Mikey at the impala, I was sick of this school and wanted to never come back. Ever. But I knew I had too because I had to find out what small boy meant, whether it was about me or not. When I finally got to my ’67 impala, Mikey was already there. Again, his speed. We got in my car, and sped off towards the apartment dad had rented for us. Usually it’s a hotel room, but I guess we had enough funds for an apartment this time.

When we got to the apartment, we walked inside to find that our dad was there. Surprising, considering he’s almost never home after we get here.

“Alright boys,” he started “apparently this job is going to take longer than expected to finish, so we’ll be here for a while longer, which is why we have this apartment.”

Mikey and I were both silent. That means I’ll have to stay in Hellhole, New Jersey, for longer than expected.

Mikey was the first to answer. “Are you serious? You’ve never taken more than a few weeks on a job! Now we’ll have to make friends, I guess, and what happens when they find it weird they can never come over, so they show up, and there are weapons lying around everywhere!”

You can tell we’ve never had to make friends before.

“Well Mikes, you’re going to have to deal with that when the time comes.”

Mikey sighed and I remembered what I had to tell dad.

“There were two demons at our school, maybe more.” I said. Dad’s head snapped towards me. Apparently he wasn’t expecting this. Some hunter he is.

“Well can you go to school with salt and holy water and stay after hours?” he asked. I immediately perked up. Finally we get to gank a demon!

“Yea we can handle that dad.” He nodded then got up and left the room.

“You’re not gonna tell him about that kid?” Mikey asked

“Nah,” I responded, “could just be nothing anyway.”

I walked out towards my room, I guess I should unpack. While I got my suitcase, my thoughts wandered to small boy. He seemed so familiar. It was his eyes I think. I keep having this weird recurring dream where I just wander around in a courtyard, then pure white for a while, not being able to find anyone, or anything. Not until the end of the dream, where I realise I’m walking around in fog, and the only thing I can see through the mist is these incredible hazel eyes, the exact eyes small boy has, and I always call out to the person, but they never respond. They always fade away, and then I wake up. I had to talk to small boy. Especially if he was the one I was seeing in my dream. If it was him, why was I dreaming about him? I’m sure I’ve never seen him before, just earlier today, and that was the only time I saw him. He wasn’t there at lunch, and he wasn’t in any of my other classes. I didn’t see his tall friend either though, so maybe they skipped? I decided that if I was going to think about this anymore, I needed a coffee.

I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed the coffee maker and the coffee. While it was brewing, I looked out of the window, down towards the street. I only saw one person walking, so I focused on them. They looked incredibly short with really dark ha- it was small boy! I ran towards the door, forgetting about my coffee. I had to go talk to him. What was he doing here? This was a secluded area of town, without much housing. Unless he lived in my building? But that way I probably would
have seen him coming back from school.

I made it onto the street and could see small boy walking near the end of the street.

“Hey!” I shouted trying to get his attention. He turned to look at me and his eyes widened. He hurried around the corner and I went to follow him but- wait, why was I out here? How did I get on the street in the cold Jersey air with no jacket? Last thing I remember, I was brewing coffee. I tried to think of how I got here but came up blank… weird. I decided to ask Mikey if he knew anything. I trudged up to our apartment and when I heard the coffee machine beep to tell me it was ready.

“Hey Gee, why’d you run out of the apartment?” I jumped, but it was only Mikey, and he looked curious as hell, so he probably didn’t know anything.

“I don’t remember,” I replied “I was just making coffee then I was down on the street with no memory of how I got there or why I was there. Did I say anything to you before I ran out?”

“No,” he looked as confused as me. “I was walking out of my room when I saw you running out, slamming the door behind you.”

I shook my head as I walked into the kitchen to grab my coffee. My head suddenly snapped around to look out the window but nothing was there. I got this really strong feeling of déja vu for some reason; I’ve never even looked out this window before! I was confused as hell. I poured my coffee and got one for Mikey too.

It’s really unsettling to just forget a chunk of time, especially one where you were actually doing something that was probably of importance. But I couldn’t remember what I was doing, so I didn’t know who to ask about it. I had a really lost feeling, but I needed to find out what happened, and I had a feeling it was supernatural.

Frank POV

That was too close for comfort. For him to see me two times in one day would have been too much, and a failure on my part. I need to figure out how I can switch chemistry classes so that he doesn’t see me anymore.

I may have taken it a bit far tonight though, now not only his memories are gone, but I didn’t replace them so he must be confused as to why a huge chunk of his memory is just gone. Vanished. It was irresponsible on my part and now I have a bigger chance of him remembering, oh joy. So tomorrow in school I’ll have to fix it and replace his memories. But that could be a little suspicious, all of his memories just coming back in an instant. Way to go Frank, you dug yourself the deepest hole you could have. I’ll just figure it out with Ray when I get home.
♠ ♠ ♠
so here's the next chapter... i just finished my first week of school and i would like to sleep. but anyways i was looking forward to updating all week so it's here FINALLY. I might start updating sooner i dont know yet...
tell me what you think?

until next week (or maybe sooner!)