Status: discontinued, being re-written with original characters, might continue it later maybe

Remember Me

Chapter 6

Gerard POV
I walked through the doors of school with Mikey. I expected Lyn-z to come talk to me, but I couldn’t see her anywhere. I didn’t think too much of it as I made my way to first period, finally knowing the route. The class was already filled because the bell was seconds away from ringing. Thankfully, there was an empty seat beside Frank, so I sat there and took out my things.

Halfway through the class, Frank still hadn’t looked at me, and I was getting frustrated. I ripped a page out of my notebook and wrote a message on it.

I need to talk to you
-Gerard


I threw the note and it hit his elbow. He seemed to jump at the impact and looked down and realized that a piece of paper had hit his elbow. He glared at me before unfolding it and scribbling a message back to me. he threw it and it landed in the middle of my desk.

Fine. We can skip next class.

I nodded in his direction, but inside, I was cheering. I had gotten him to agree! And I could finally get some answers as to why his eyes were in my dream.

******************

Class seemed to take an eternity to finish. But when the bell finally rang, I watched Frank slowly put away his books, and I walked with him to the door. We walked out the front doors and to the same place we were at last time we had talked.

“Ok what do you want to know?” Frank asked.
“Why are your eyes in my dream?” I asked.

Frank looked extremely confused.

“They’re not..?” He said in a questioning tone. I was going to have to dig deeper. I sighed, sat down, and motioned for him to explain. Once he sat down, still sporting a confused look, I started explaining my dream to him.

After I was done, he visibly paled and I got a bit worried for him. Was he going to pass out?

“Remember what I said about triggers?” Frank slowly said. I nodded, not wanting him to withhold information from me.

He steeled himself before answering.

“My eyes were your favorite part of me, so you kept the memory somehow I guess. You used to call me Frankie, and I never thought it would matter if I set a trigger.” His voice got quitter until he mumbled the last part.

I sat in shock. So I knew him before? And he took away my memories, and I was the one that called him Frankie. I knew I should be mad, but the only thing I could do was grin and tackle Frank in a hug. It took him a minute, but Frank-my Frank-slowly started to hug back until we were both crushing each other.

“You asshole.” I laughed out. I could feel him shake with laughter underneath me.

“But why did you take my memories?” I asked, finally releasing him. The happy look on his fell into a frown almost immediately.

“I had to keep you and Mikey safe.” He said. I nudged him, silently telling him to continue.

“Remember Korse?” He asked.

“How could I forget?” I replied.

“Yeah well, he was getting really close, and you two didn’t know anything about him, but I guess that’s out the window now.” He chuckled. “And I didn’t want him to torture you to find out where I was, so I took your memories and came here. And I missed you so, so much.” He finished. I nuzzled my nose into his hair and built up the courage to ask the question I had wanted to ask this whole time.

“Um, do you think you could, you know, give me back my memories?” I nervously stuttered out.

“Gerard I’m so sorry,” He started. Shit. “I did something different with your memories, I locked them in your mind, and I built a wall and put them behind it so that you could only get them back if you found the trigger, and even then it would take a while.” He grimaced.

“Well then what’s the trigger?” I asked excitedly.

“My eyes, that’s why your dream is altering itself, and more of me is getting put it. But I don’t know how long it’ll take for you to get all your memories back.” I was disappointed, but excited that at least they were coming back.

“So what about Korse?” I inquired, momentarily forgetting about him.

“I don’t know, I’ll stay here until I think I’m not safe anymore.” He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

“That’s it? But you’ll always be running and never get to stay anywhere!” I argued. “And what happens when he actually gets you?”

“Gee, I’ll be fine, I always am.” He said. That saddened me, how he could never really have a normal life. But I decided to drop the subject for now and just enjoy spending time with Frank. Who I really wanted to kiss.

“Hey Frankie?” I asked. He made a little noise and cuddled into my side. “Can I kiss you?”

“I don’t know, can you?” he replied. I laughed, and instead of taking the time to answer him, I pressed my lips against his. Immediately he responded, putting his arms around my neck and pulling me closer while my arms when around his waist. We kissed sweetly for a while, before I lightly ran my tongue along his bottom lip, and he gasped. I took the opportunity to slip my tongue inside his mouth and massage his. He moaned a little into the kiss and we broke apart gasping for air. I leaned my forehead against his and pulled him down to lay with me in the grass.

“You know,” Frank broke the silence. “our last first kiss was a lot more awkward.” I laughed and sat up, pulling him up with me.

“Come on, I’ll give you a ride home.” I said and walked with him to my impala. I expected him to sit beside me in the front seat, but he climbed into the back and stretched out across the seat.

“I missed this car.” He groaned. I laughed and sped up, causing him to cling to the seats and call me an asshole. I laughed as we turned onto my street.

“Ok Frankie, which way to your house?” I asked.

“I can walk from your house, it’s not far.” He said. I frowned and went to protest and tell him I would take him home, but the look on his face stopped me so I pulled over. I got out and opened his door for him, helping him out of the car.

“You sure?” I asked. He nodded and I pecked his lips before watching him walk away down the street. I walked up the stairs to our apartment with a smile on my face, walked to my room, pulled up my covers and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and saw the courtyard. I was glad I was having the dream; it meant I was getting my memories back! I didn’t internally struggle as my body made its way over to the gate, opened it, and stepped out.

I was confronted by the forest again, and peered through the gaps of the trees looking for Frankie’s eyes, but not seeing anything. This was completely different and I didn’t like it.

My body slowly sat down and sat cross legged as chains slithered across the ground, around my legs and torso, and chained themselves into the ground. This didn’t seem right.

“Gerard!” I heard between the trees. “Gerard I need you!” I heard again. I knew that voice. It was Frank. But now he sounded terrified and desperate as he was crying out my name. My body sat still and docile under the chains as there was a scream and then silence. If I were able to control my body at this point I would have been running into the trees trying to find Frank.

After a few minutes, something started coming out from between the trees. It was Frank, covered in blood with tears coursing down his face.

“You weren’t there Gerard,” He sobbed. “I needed you, but you weren’t there!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is kinda late... Sorry...

I'm writing this on my brother's laptop and he went on a trip for a few days so i couldn't write :(

But was this crappy? I don't know how to feel about it, I just wrote it now

Comments Recs and Subscribes?