Status: I am still learning on how to write better stories.

Another Life of Vampire.

Who are you...

Alley realized he had stopped attacking as he smirked. "So this is the famous, Alleycat." He spoked as to Alley it was normal for her but for other females it was a magical voice to them. Alley glared at him as he laughed. "Oh you shouldn't have left your kind master. He wants you back and do whatever he can to get you back. " he smiled as Alley got tensed her whole body was ready for a fight as he just ran off. Her attention went to the female who was on the ground. Alley looked down at the woman who was still bleeding as alley picked up the female and locked her wound to close it as alley walked swiftly to the hospital.
"Help! This woman is unconscience." Alley acted like she couldn't hold her anywhere as she walked into the hospital with her. The hospital guys ran to her with a gurney as they helped her with the body.
"What happened?" One of them asked. Alley started panting like it to all of her strength to bring the woman in.
"I... Don't know. I saw her in an Alleyway there was .... Blood around her so I think something got her." Alley panting as se spoke as she looked at the guy. She spoke in an ancient language and softly, "you will only help the woman to get better. Don't ask questions. Give her blood looks like a wolf attack." She whispers to him in her masters language as she wiped his memory of her as she locked eyes with him. He blinked and walked off to help the others as Alley walked out of the hospital. She rubbed her temples as she felt a headache coming from her using her powers.
Alley shook her head as se walked back to the park where everyone was at. She looked into her memory of the guy she saw when he attacked the female. A small growl was coming from her throat as she saw the ruby red from his eyes but couldn't remember who he was but her body seemed to remember him.

Nothing else happened that night as Alley thought it was the other vampires way of saying that she was out so don't mess with any of the humans tonight. Alley smiled as she felt she did a good deed as the humans started thinning out to go to parties and such. Alley watched the lovers and the kids with their parents walking away as she wished she had someone to go back to, but no one would be at home for her since she is a vampire and refused to get close to others.
♠ ♠ ♠
I only updated because I finally got a comment on my story. ^_^ thank you so much NikkiFoxy8. I will update for you. ^_^