Status: This might get frisky, so read while drinking whiskey ;)

Animal Attraction

Danika Louise Tomlinson

The bass in the club pounded throughout the entire room. The walls vibrated with the affect of the music being loud. Bodies collided with one another. The music made the intoxicated club goers to move in a very provocative manner. The room was filled with lust, alcohol, and heat.

A girl stood at the bar. Her back was rested against it, trying to figure out what her next move should be. Her dress was tightly snug against her body. Her lips were placed at the edge of a glass filled with rum and coke. Her eyes scanned the room and spotted her so called friends. It was her twenty-first birthday and she was left at the bar. She had no other choice but to drink her sorrows. She was with three of her female friends and they were rubbing against men they found at the club.

Sighing, she turned on her heel and order her fifth drink of the night. She was used to drinking at parties her friends would have, so she wasn’t a light weight, like most people would think. Once she tossed that drink back, she reordered the drink. She finished that one with just as much speed.

The lights dimmed as another song shook the room. The humid air in the club was suffocating, yet the girl enjoyed it. She felt alive in a way. She was old enough to go out and drink. She was old enough to do more than she had prior to her birthday. And here she was, sulking about it.

She turned back to the dance floor. Her friends were now nowhere to be seen. When she felt even lonelier was when she felt them. She felt as if someone was watching her. She suddenly had a feeling of self consciousness overtake her. Her arms wrapped around her frame. She felt like prey waiting to be eaten by the dark creature eyeing her.

She scanned the room again to see who could possibly be watching her. It couldn’t be a friend of hers. She would have spotted them right away. They were all in bright, skin tight dresses. She on the other hand decided on a black number.

Biting her lip she spotted a group of guys. They were across from her. Several of them had their arms around a woman. One had long hair and light eyes. His arm was hanging from a pretty little brunette. Her dress hugged her curves nicely. There was another that had light eyes and dark hair. From where she stood, they looked green. She took a hesitant step closer get a better look, which didn’t really help. The green-eyed man was close to a girl with short blond hair. Her dress flowed around her hips softly. The green of the dress brought out the green in the mans eyes. The last one with a girl was a shorter man. He wore sunglasses in the club. The girl he groped was a petite girl. Her hair was auburn and her lips were a plump, pink color as she pouted at the man. The last guy that was part of the group wasn’t with anyone.

The birthday girls eyes fell to him like a magnet. He stood a few feet away from the flirting happening behind him. His hair was dark. His lips were thin but, oh so kissable. His eyes sparkled under the club lights. His eyes. His eyes stared back. They were watching the girl as the bar. She felt her heart begin to increase in speed. His thin lips curved into a smile. It looked animalistic.

“Hey there,” she heard a voice to her left. She took a step away from the person and looked at them, “want to dance.”

She tried to put on a happy smile, even though she felt uneasy, “No, but thanks.”

“Oh come on,” he stepped closer to her.

“No,” she put her hand in fornt of her, “I really don’t want to.”

“It’s not hard,” he smiled sloppily, “I’ll teach you.”

“I think the lady said no,” she turned to see the same man eyeing her just moments ago.

“And who the fuck are you?” the drunk guy slurred.

“Synyster Gates.”

With just those words, the drunk man stumbled back and skittered away like a frightened mouse. She didn’t know what had just happened. Her mind was still reeling from his intense stare.

“Are you okay?” her eyes lifted to the man before her.

“Yeah,” she whispered.

“I’m Brian, by the way,” he extended his hand.

“Hi,” she extended her hand this time, “I’m,” as she shook his hand, a spark ignited, “Danika,” her name came out slowly.

“Nice to meet you Danika,” His lips curved into that devious smile once again.

“I have to go,” she turned on her heel only to be stopped the name aside her.

“I can’t let you do that,” he chuckled lightly.

“Why not?” she tried to stay calm even though her head was spinning with fear.

“You have to dance with me first,” he pulled her, not once looking away from her blue eyes.

This is when Danika began to have an internal battle with herself. Her body moved on its own, while her mind was in total disarray. She wanted him so intensely that it was hard to form any other logical reason to decline his requests. She did as she was told. She followed the man to the dance floor. Her heels dragged against the wooden flooring.

She didn’t know if it was the alcohol talking, or if this man truly affected her. Her eyes were on his chocolate ones. She dove right into them. She took him all in. His lips, his cheek bones, his jaw line. Everything about this male species was perfect to her.

His hands were splayed on her back. He held her close and she didn’t mind. She moved with him to the beat of the song. She held his upper arm and got a good feel of his bicep. She bit her lip and just felt the muscles on this man’s body. She knew he was feeling her up because of his obvious hand change to her behind.

She rose her head and looked up at the man before her. Her body reacted before any rational thought was given. Her lips found their way to his. They connected and sparks flew wildly. His tongue dipped into her mouth. He explored and felt her every second of the kiss.

Her grip tightened around him as her breathing began to grow shallow. She needed air soon but, she didn’t want the kiss to end. A second later, he latched his lips to her neck. Her mouth was opened as she took in the pleasure of his mouth on her. Her leg rose and slid up his leg. Her knee found a spot between his legs and stayed there. Her upper thigh was now replacing her knee. She rubbed her thigh in a naughty way. She slid it over the front of his crotch.

He grunted and grabbed her by the elbow. She tried to keep up with him as he led her away from the dirty dancing. He through her through a door and switched the lights on. She looked at the room. It was a VIP room. Danika looked back at Brian. His eyes were filled with desire and lust. She felt her private part tingle. It knew it would be touched by this man.

Brian locked the door and stalked his way to her. He captured her lips once again by his. Her chest rose into his. She laid on the long couch that looked as if it were a full size bed. He grabbed her leg and wrapped it around his waist. Her dress had risen and revealed her panties. His growl was all animal as he took her in under him.

Danika’s back arched up into him. Her chest met his broad one. He cupped her head in his hand and came down in a fiery kiss. She returned the kiss with just as much need. Brian let one hand slide down her side. He slipped it under her dress and made it rise even more. His fingers traced the hem of her panties. The tips of his long fingers felt the warmth between her legs. A deep noise came from within Brian’s throat as his eyes caught her eyes. She let out a shaky breath as a way of saying continue.

Danika didn’t know what came over her. She never was this promiscuous. She barely even had full on sex. She was just so innocent. Her mind was racing but, her body wanted this man to continue.

Brian slid one finger in her pussy, making Danika shudder. Instantly her walls closed around his finger. His eyes grew as he felt the tightness of her walls. He slid another one in slowly, which made her stomach tighten. She fisted the back of his hair. She tugged on it harder as he entered another finger into her. His long fingers pumped in and out, making her squirm slightly.

His lips met with her ear, “so innocent,” his low, husky voice growled to her.

Her only response was a moan of pleasure. Her hips swayed slightly while he finger fucked her. His fingers moved with ease as she felt herself growing more satisfied. She was so innocent that it didn’t take much for her to feel her climax coming. Her breaths began to escape her lips jaggedly.

“Cum for me,” he grunted as Danika moaned into his neck.

Danika obeyed his orders and came several seconds later, his fingers still in her. He lifted his fingers and licked them clean, watching her pant under him. Her eyes were dazed as he moved away from her.

“Not yet,” he took her hand and was gone a second later.

Danika’s fisted hand came to her face. She opened it to see a small paper balled inside of it. She sat up slowly, making sure her panties covered her fully. Her hands were shaky as she undid the paper. He had given her a number and his name was written in cursive above it.

As Danika got up form the couch, she adjusted herself and stumbled out of the room she just had been pleasured in. She found her way to the restroom and cleaned off the smudged lipstick around her lips and cheeks. She huffed out a breath and walked back into the room with sweaty bodies and pulsing music.

“Danika,” she heard her friends voice slur, “I met this wonderrrful guy,” she smiled, “and he wants to go back to his place.”

Danika nodded, “okay.,” she said still dazed from before.

“Thank youuu,” she jogged off to meet up with a ginger headed guy with dark eyes.

She had that feeling again. The eyes of her watcher were at it again. Her own orbs found his dark gaze. She gripped the edge of the bar as she watched him. His lips curved into a grin as waved his fingers at her. Danika squeezed her thighs together remembering where those finger were moments ago. She bit her lip as Brian turned to one of his friends that had spoken to him, who also noticed Danika’s position at the bar. Her mind reeled with the memory of his fingers playing with her.

“Hey girl,” her other two friends laugh, “we out,” they grabbed her by the arm.

Danika was dragged out of the bar before she could catch another glimpse of Brian’s eyes. She tried to looked behind her but, only saw the back of him. She wanted to go back and continue their rendezvous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danika's Outift

Oh Gosh! It's been quite some time since I've written about any of the Avenged boys. Let me know if I'm sucking at it!!! Please comment guys! Love you all who sub'd and rec'd!!!! :D

X Dani