Status: This might get frisky, so read while drinking whiskey ;)

Animal Attraction

Brian Elwin Haner Jr.

Brian wasn't like any other normal man in this crazy, mixed up world. Well, perhaps he was. He just had a dark side to him. A side everyone was terrified of. His friends were the only people who knew the real Brian. They would just say he was just a fun, outgoing guy and loved to drink.

Brian stood to the side as he watched his friends mingle with their better halves. His arms were crossed as he deciphered if he wanted to order another JD shot to lighten his bitter mood. A divorce wasn't what he had planned. He wanted to drink it all away. His so-called wife was having affairs right under his nose and he never even suspected it. Michelle hadn't been the most loyal in the past so, he didn’t know why marriage would have changed that. He wanted to drink for being so foolish. He wanted to drink away the memory of finding his wife in the act just weeks ago.

This was the tenth time he went out in the month and it was only the middle of the month. He tried his damndest to try to get rid of the guy half naked under his wife at the time. It’s been a month since the divorce had been finalized. It took it his all to not kill both of them. He had a temper and he still was pissed that his so called wife would ever do that.

You see, Brian wasn't your average Joe. His dark side was, well, dark. Obviously. He was into some things that people deem unethical. He very much enjoyed being in command. As well as toys and theses toys aren't your over the counter shit either. He lives the lifestyle and loves every minute of it.

Brian’s eyes flickered to his friends behind him. They all had their girls. Of course all of them weren't married. Matt and Zacky were the only ones to commit like that. Johnny on the other hand was patient. He was still just having fun. Plus, there was Arin. The youngest in the group and the one who was running their club tonight.

As the song changed, Brian’s eyes flicked over to the scene before him. Bodies clashed together in an intimate way. He shifted his stance and his eyes caught sight of a young female by the bar just across the room. He watched as she wrapped her arms around herself as if she were cold. Once her eyes finally found the area Brian was located, her eyes scanned his friends behind him. Lastly, her eyes landed on Brian. His heart jolted. It was as if he felt her from across the room.

He screamed mentally as another guy began talking to her, breaking their stare. He didn’t want to lose the intensity that had just felt from their glance. He fisted his hands and stalked over to the pair. He pushed passed the bodies that had melted together with song. He pushed passed a girl that had tried to get his attention. He huffed and began to take action.

…”I’ll teach you,” the guy slurred his words.

“I think the lady said no,” he had hoped was her response.

“And who the fuck are you,” Brian wanted to punch this guy.

He know recognized the guy from the club for bondage. Thus his response was simple, “Synyster Gates.”

Brian turned back the girl that had been taken aback by the guy skittering away like a scared dog. Her eyes were wide and confused. Brian put on a smile as she released her tense shoulders. The only reason he had done so was because Brian was one of the leaders of the club.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah,” he almost didn’t hear over the music.

“I’m Brian, by the way,” he introduced himself.

“Hi, I’m Danika,” she stammered

“Nice to meet you.”

“I have to go,” she turned to leave.

“I-,” I grabbed her arm, “can’t let you do that.”

“Why not?” she almost looked frightened.

“You have to dance with me first,” I smiled at her.

Even though her eyes told Brian she was afraid of being with him, she complied to his wishes. Brian grinned like a school boy internally. He felt that this girl would be a lovely toy. She obeyed his orders, whether her mind told her otherwise.

Brian led Danika to the dance floor. The song changed once again and their bodies moved as one. His hands had a mind of their own as they joined for a steamy dance. Brian was surprised to feel he girls lips on his. He didn’t mind. He enjoyed her full lips on his. They felt good against his. Right.

Before Brian knew it, he was dragging Danika to a back room. Her dancing had made him hard and needed a way to release it. Her hips, her lips, her eyes, her legs. Everything about her enticed him. He lost it and threw her into a room meant for VIP members. Brian made sure to lock the door before advancing on her.

Brian captured her plump lips. They fell back onto a very large couch. They way she moved back to give him room had made her dress rise up. A throaty growl emerged from within him. Her lacey panties peeped from under her outfit. She arched and he took it all in. Her breast strained against the material of the dress. His cock hardened as she pushed her chest into his.

Danika moaned as the kiss deepened. Brian linked his fingers to the fabric of her underwear. He made his fingers dance along the lining of them. He slid his fingers down the front of them this time. A mewled sound escaped her rose colored lips. Her purple hair was splayed around the bed-like couch once Brian inserted a finger into her pussy. He felt her now. He knew she was new to this.

He let another finger enter her tightness. The sound she made told Brian it wasn't time to go all the way. She was a newbie with this. He felt her wetness and knew she must have been a virgin.. He let a third finger pleasure her. Watching her was all he needed to push him to the edge. He loved the look in her eyes. He loved the way her mouth was slightly ajar as he pumped his fingers inside her. What drew her more towards him was her innocence.

“So innocent,” Brian whispered in her ear. Danika responded with a moan of pure pleasure, “Cum for me.”

Brian ordered at once when he felt her walls tighten more around his fingers. He pumped faster to push her further into her climax. She began fidget about with pleasure. He let her go and she came hard. Brian’s fingers left her and he tasted her sweet juice. As she panted, he moved back.

“Not yet,” he got up and took her hand, leaving a piece of paper in it.

Brian exited to room before another word was spoken. He found his way back to his friends. Once again he had to push passed bodies and offers. He eyed the area he had just left. Thankfully, he had written his number down prior to going to the club. You never know when you get surprised.

Minutes had passed until he spotted her. The music vibrated the room but, all he saw was the girl he had just finger fucked. His cock got hard again by just thinking about it. His mind going back to the way her body felt under him.

Several girls grabbed Danika. Brian eyed the group as they left. Brian noticed her dazed expression. He watched as the group left the club quickly.

“Hey, Brian,” he heard Matt, “Where the fuck were you?”

Brian just laughed, “I’ll tell you later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate because of my super lateness. PLEASE comment, recommend and/or Subscribe! I LOVE hearing from you all! Let me know if I went in the wrong direction! I am so grateful to have so many rec's. You all are just super fantastic!

X Dani

PS: The story isn't going to be like this from this point on. I just wanted to give you more info on Mr. Gates. ;)