Too Close to Be Just Friends

Day 3

“Kiss me, you crosspatch,” I begged nicely and took his hand. “No, don’t touch me,” he said cautiously. “Come on, don’t be pissed. I did nothing to you!” He didn’t answer and walked away to the lake. “Wait, I’m gonna go with you.” I offered and slung a towel over my shoulder.

Okay, it’s really nice look at David’s naked body - unfortunately, he is not entirely naked but despite it I love his striped swimming shorts. Truly, he has almost everything striped and why? Because he really loves zebras. I don’t know why. Maybe I should become a zebra just to make him love me.
Everybody is romping. Somebody is playing in the sand, somebody’s making a sandcastles and I’m jumping into the water from a pier. David’s only sitting on and steeping his tips of feet. Now I’m out of the water and going to the queue. There is Donut in front of me and no one else. Only a lot of excited girls around. When he jumped we all were wetted. Immediately David’s approaching to me from behind. “Pierre?” He said rather weirdly before wrapping his arms around my waist. “What?” I asked. I didn’t really know what he wanted to do. “Do you want anything?” He asked hungrily and ran his hand on my crotch. “Ouh, you know, I’m…” I’m totally lost. “I feel the bulge between your legs.” He whispered to my ear. Truly, I’m damn aroused. “Do you want me to continue?” He whispered again but this time more eagerly. “Oh yeah, do it,” I don’t know why I said it but it would be really strange to ejaculate on the pier in front of a hundred of eyes. David kissed and sucked my neck and I threw back my head. All of a sudden he pulled away and pulled my swimming shorts down but this time it was more embarrassing than before at the warm-up because this time I was really naked in front of a hundred girls’ eyes. “Fuck!” I said angrily and put my swimming shorts on. Okay, everybody is laughing again. “You idiot!” I’m really mad at him.

I’m sitting down on the pier and my legs are hanging out down in the water. David’s approaching to me and squatting. “You aren’t pissed, are you?” He asked derisively and rested his hand on my shoulder. “I am.” I snapped and took his hand away. “Remember one thing, you do the same.” David explained. “But David, are you normal? I would never let you be humiliated in front of so many people! I would never pull your trousers down in front of people.” I said and umbraged. “Hey, it was your plan the very first day in here to humiliate me.” David protested and sat next to me. “No, it wasn’t, my dear! I would NEVER let people see you naked.” I said and looked down. “What? Why?” David’s confused. He’s looking at me but I’m not. I’m looking at my feet in the water. “Because I want your body only for myself.” I said sadly, still looking down. I know, I always provoke him but I would never do that. Just this honestly pissed me off. “Let’s go back to the tent.” I said troubled, standing up. “Pierre, I’m sorry, though.” David apologized but you know I can’t be mad at him for a long time. “That’s fine buddy.” I said and tried to smile widely as I always used to do but my attempt turned out to a very small and weak smile. “Don’t be mad at me, um?” He said, stood up and kissed me before slapping my ass. “Then who is a pervert, you moron.” I said smilingly and walked away to the tent followed by David.

Maybe about 3 hours ago we said good night to each other so now it can be maybe 2 in the morning. “Pierre?” David’s nudging to my shoulder. “Wake up.” He’s whispering. “Umm, what’s up?” I asked sleepily and turned at him. “I have a craving.” He said quietly. “So what?” “I just have the munchies. Don’t you have something to eat?” He said silently again. “Hmm, would you like to have some potato crisps?” I asked and made an offer. Truly, I did it because when he said he had munchies I got the munchies, too. I turned the flashlight on and took a packet of crisps flavored with garlic out of my bag. “Come on.” I offered and opened it.

David’s lying on the top of me. “What are you doing?” I asked confused. “I don’t want you to eat it up.” He smiled and put the packet onto my chest. “Davie, give me a garlicky kiss.” I said. He giggled but didn’t protest and kissed me. “Again,” I said and then put a crisp into my mouth.

“David, finish the eating.” I urged because I wanted to make out with him. “No, no. There are some crumbs in the packet.” He said while meddling in the packet. “Look at me, you have the crumbs all around your mouth,” I chucked and removed them from his face.

“Why are you looking so… weirdly?” David asked while I was looking into his incredibly beautiful hazel eyes. “I love your eyes.” I said seriously. Truly, I’m in love with every part of David’s body. “You’re such a liar,” David said and sniggered. “I’m damn serious.” I said and fondled his cheeks. “Yesterday you almost killed me but now you're playing like a romantic. I can’t understand you,” he said and smiled widely. “You should read me up,” I joked. Then David rested his head on my chest after he removed the packet of crisps. “I will sleep on you tonight.” He said sort of sleepily. “Are you gonna sleep now?” I asked sadly. “Yes, Pie. I’m really sleepy.” David admitted. “Okay, night.” I said and took his hand. “Nighty night,” Davie answered and kissed my cheek before he got back and fell asleep on my chest.

It was so beautiful feeling to sleep so close with him. I felt like his boyfriend despite the fact that he would never be with me, I guess.