Too Close to Be Just Friends

Day 4

“Fucking trumpet!” I said sleepily after I heard our wake-up call. I opened my eyes and glimpsed still sleeping David lying on my chest. “Wake up, David,” I said and pushed to his head. He hissed and said ironically: “You’re really nice, ouch,” and touched his hurt. He got his head up and laughed. “Why are you laughing?” I asked confused. “Well, your sleeping bag is full of crumbs and crushed crisps.” He said, smiling. “That’s really great, so go away, you pig. You can’t eat or what?!” I said ironically upset. David stuck his tongue out and rolled over.

“It’s really delicious,” David said while he was spitting one mouthful out. I smiled. After a while I told to Donut who was sitting next to me: “You won’t eat it up?” “You know, I’ve got my tasty cheeses.” He said and bit it. “Yeah, tasty,” I said ironically and turned my head. To smell the stench is excruciating.
Now it’s siesta. I’m resting in the tent after the ‘hearty’ lunch. I don’t know where David is. Throughout he’s somewhere outside. “I’m already here.” I heard David’s voice growing louder. “That’s cool. Where have you been?” I asked curiously and rested my head on the pillow. “Umm, outside but anyways, close your eyes,” he said and lay on the top of me. “Why?” “Do it.” I obeyed him. He kissed me. “Oh, what you’re gonna do?” I asked rather foolishly. I thought he would make out with me. “Do not cheat, okay?” He didn’t react at my question. “I’m not cheating,” “Do you have a taste for something?” David asked sort of strangely. “Umm, yea.” “Open your mouth,” I did. Lots of thoughts are running in my mind right now. It was beautiful feeling when he put the small thing on my tongue. I closed my mouth before he kissed me again. “Hmm? So?” David asked seductively and waited for my reaction. “Hm, it’s really-“ I opened my eyes briskly. “My mouth is burning!” I blurted and jumped up. “Water, water, David!” I’m going crazy but David’s still laughing. “Help me, help me!” I’m getting out of the tent. I’m running around the camp. “HELP ME! WATER! WATER!” I screamed but everybody is still laughing and no one wants to help me or I don’t know. Finally I got to the water supply and drunk lots and lots water.

Now David’s standing behind me, smiling. “So how was it?” “Are you normal? It was really BIG chili pepper!” I exclaimed and lapped again. “Oh, come on, Pie. It wasn’t so bad, was it?” He said, laughing. “Give me a break! I don’t talk with you.” I said angrily and walked around him. In that instant David took my hand and pulled me back. “Don’t be mad at me, you moron.” He said and wrapped his arms around my neck. “You’re not normal!” I said aloud. “Forgive me, please.” He said sadly and pouted. “No.” I snapped. “Please,” he kissed me. Again, again and: “Okay, but it was really unpleasant.” “I know but I wanted to fool.” Now we both smiled. “If you did something unpleasant again I would stuck you in the wooden toilet!” I threatened.

“David?” I said silently while he was going out like a light. “Um?” He mumbled. “I wanna be closer to you.” I said sadly because when I said at the beginning of the camp that I don’t want him to overstep my half, it was really big mistake because now I want to be close to him and feel his body. “Remember what you said at the beginning. Stay at your half.” David answered peevishly. “Come on, can I come to you, please?” I said nicely just to make him change his mind. “Oh, okay.” Finally.
I’m getting into David’s sleeping bag. “What are you doing?” He’s confused. “Move along I want to fit in.” I said and smiled while getting in. “You're such an idiot, Pierre. Here is little space.” “But I – want – to – get – in – there.” I said and finally zipped us. I’m pretty close to him. “Oh, finally.” I said and lay on the top of him. “You’re totally crazy.” He said and smiled. I’m getting my head up and looking at him. It’s dark so I see only his shining beautiful eyes. I’m kissing only his lower lip endlong. “Will you sleep here tonight?” David asked sort of carefully. “Could I?” I questioned and rested my head on his chest. “You have to.” David’s answer surprised me. “What?” I asked while looking up. “I never wanted to tell you about it but… I’m damn afraid of darkness.” David admitted. “Oh, really?” I’m pretty confused because I always thought David was afraid of nothing but I was wrong evidently. “Okay, so. Do you want me to stay here?” “Yes, please.” I kissed him and said: “Don’t worry.” Then I rested my head onto his chest and fell asleep.

That was really crazy day. I ate a chilli pepper, I woke up with David lying onto me and fell asleep in David’s sleeping bag. I don’t know what to say about it. Maybe I fell in love even more then I always thought I could. Just, someone may not understand me but I’m factually glad I’m with David in one tent. Although I hate him but deep inside something tells me that I wouldn’t stand it without him. Just, life would be boredom without his provoking.