Youtube University

Chapter 14

Two months had gone by since Taylor and Phil became a couple. In those months Taylor had gained 100,000 subscribers and now lives in the dorm directly above Phil’s and if that isn’t enough couple feels for you they have create a system of tin cans and pullies to send note to one another through their windows. In other news Luke and I are still together but he has gone on tour with the Janoskians and won’t be back until after Christmas break which coincidentally is next week.
Classes have already started to wind down for Christmas and today was my free day anyway, so Dan, Phil, Taylor and I decided we would all spend the day around London. First we went shopping and Taylor and I made a beeline for the Ginormous Top shop on the main street, the guys following closely behind. As a challenge for my YouTube channel we all had to find the most ridiculous outfit and see who looked most Lady Gaga-esque. We split off each of us with our own cameras to film our efforts that I would latter combine into one video.
I started off by looking at the section where I saw the most pleather and sequins (I mean come on they must be the most ridiculous things to put together) I picked up a pleather skirt with a rather large yellow sequin banana at the hem. I then paired it with a florescent yellow tank top a fedora with a massive yellow flower and some 8inch yellow studded heels and by the time I collected all these I still had time to spare so I went in search of any other accessories to add to my masterpiece and wound up finding a massive broach of a banana with a hipster moustache and added that to my collection before heading to the changing room where we agreed to meet.
DAN’S POV
“God why is it so hard to find ridiculous clothes in the men’s section” I ask Phil
“It’s not Dan, you just dress kind of ridiculously anyway”
“Was that a jab at my very colourful patchwork shirt because if it is I resent that. Anyway we should split up so we can find our outfits” I told him as I walked off in a random direction and pulled out my camera. I soon came across a sequin tank top that had a large pink apple on the shoulder and it was perfect I also found some extremely tight leather trousers to go with it and a pink cardigan that match the apple.
I still had 10 minutes to spare so I went to spy on the others finding Phil looking at some electric blue, oversized sun glasses. When he left I went in search of my own obnoxiously ridiculous accessories. I pick up a chain that had different fruit all round it and some glasses shape like apples. I then headed into the girls section and pick up a pair of fluffy slippers in the largest size they had and headed to the changing room

PHIL POV
“God why is it so hard to find ridiculous clothes in the men’s section” Dan asked
“It’s not Dan, you just dress kind of ridiculously anyway” I laughed
“Was that a jab at my very colourful patchwork shirt because if it is I resent that. Anyway we should split up so we can find our outfits” Dan walked away in a pretend huff so I decided to start my outfit in the other direction I came across a t-shirt with a furry cat and lion on the front and I needed it, it was the most perfect thing ever because lions!!! Also Tay’s favourite animal is a cat and also it had weird fur stuff on it making it ridiculous.
I went to the trouser section and there were the perfect pair of electric blue bell bottom jeans that also had a matching pair of cow boy boots in my size with at least 2 inch of heels. I still needed one last thing to complete the magic of my outfit and that thing was sunglasses. I headed towards the sunglass rack and found a pair to match my trousers then headed for the changing room.

Taylor POV
Seen as Amy headed off towards the sequins and leather I headed towards the fur. I picked up a fur body warmer and a fur pencil skirt (seriously who thinks of these things) seen as that happened really quickly all I need is shoes and a shirt. I had my eye on a pair of monster boots, literally boots that look like monsters, so really all I needed was a shirt I picked up and electric blue shirt and went to wait bye the changing room even though I would be early I really couldn’t be bothered to hang around.