Youtube University

Chapter 18

“Uh… Amy what’s going on?” he asks me.
“You’re a douche that what’s going on!” Taylor yells for me “You don’t go around kissing half the female tween population of the world when you have a girlfriend, which for the record you don’t anymore!” He glanced at Taylor, back at me then stormed off out of the waiting area for our flight, but not before turning back yelling profanities at Taylor and blaming Dan.
I slid off Dan’s lap and we all remained silent for a while. Dan, Phil and Alex went to fetch us breakfast whilst Carrie, Taylor and I saved our seats. “Jesus Christ that dude hasn’t even bothered to talk to you over the past few days, why the hell does he think he has the right to act like he’s the one scorned?!” Taylor ranted earning a few glares from others waiting for the flight.
“Let’s just drop it and move on” I mumble.
“O...Kay, soo... um… what’s the first thing we are doing once we get to LA?” Carrie asked changing the subject.
“Well as it will be 7 in the morning, I suggest we sleep but then we could go to Sky High, I’ve been dying to go for ages but seen as I don’t live in LA it was never really possible” I answer.
“What’s Sky High?” Carrie inquired.
“Only the most amazing place ever, the whole thing is made out of trampolines the floors and the walls and oh my God I just really want to go soooo badly” I screech with excitement
”Why is Amy screeching?” Who got her excited?” Dan asked sitting back in his seat.
“Sorry I think that might have accidently been my fault” Carrie apologised “I forgot she hasn’t been to America so she has never gotten to do any of the things she has really wanted to do for the past sixteen years of her life” Dan just nodded slowly, took out his phone and stared up temple run. I watched over his shoulder and when he had gotten a fair amount of points I decided to try to distract him. I started off by blowing on his ear making him shiver but not taking his focus from the game. I then tried ruffling his hair but again to no avail; just earning myself an unimpressed scowl and finally I moved my hand to his neck, which would usually have made him spasm uncontrollably, yet nothing happened.
“Het why didn’t you flinch? You always flinch” I state.
“I guess I just trust you” he said nonchalantly. I was about to try to distract him again but our flight was called. He put his phone away and the three of us headed on to the plane. We sat in our seats by the emergency exits (me, Dan, Carrie, Alex, Phil, Taylor) Dan and Taylor switched places because Phil wanted to be with Taylor and this way I won’t have 11 hours of Taylor gushing about Phil so I suppose it’s a bonus.
“I think this would be a good time to tell you I get very anxious during take-off and landing” I tell Dan.
“Don’t worry I will protect you” He said pushing out his chest and making me laugh. We buckled our seatbelts and then opened some sweets so our ears wouldn’t pop during take-off. We took off fairly quickly and before we had even been in the air an hour I fell asleep on Dan’s shoulder.