Youtube University

Chapter 2

The gardens were truly beautiful even though there were no flowers. There were massive trees with small benches beneath the branches, fountains and there were even a few tree houses. There were two large buildings on either sides of the garden, the dorms presumably.
“Which dorm are you in Amelia?” Dan enquired.
“Erm… Fi and please call me Amy” I reply
“Okay Amy” he said stressing my name “that’s my dorm too and it’s that one” he pointed to the building on the right and headed towards it.
The inside of the building was amazing; there was a fully stocked canteen with lots of tables. There was a large, colourful lounge area with a large TV, a pool table, four settees (which, to my delight, were very similar to the chairs in the waiting room) a book shelf filled with classics and a small fireplace with beanbags surrounding it also there was a computer room filled with the latest most high-tech gadgets like IPod’s and MacBook’s. It was breath taking.
“Which room are you in?” Dan asked me. I shuffled through some papers in my hands till I found my key.
“37” I responded
“That’s good as there are some really cool people down that corridor”
“Oh cool let’s go then, I need to set up some stuff so I can get a video done later I also want to vlog the rest of the day”
“This way then.” Dan said grabbing my hand and running up some stairs at the back of the building. I laughed and ran with him up to the third floor. I looked at the doors to the rooms and they had all been decorated differently.
“Dan? Why are all the doors decorated differently” I asked.
“Because you have to decorate your own door, see if you can guess which youtuber each room belongs too”
“Well okay” I accepted the challenge “okay so 30 has a thick rimmed glasses and the words professional fangirl written on it so that has to be Tyler” I guessed
“Ding ding ding” Dan yelled. I chuckled and continued.
“31 has lots of cute things doodled on and a large Z in the middle so it has to be Zoe” Dan nodded and I moved on “okay 32 is too easy its Troye”
“What makes you say that?” Dan asked
“it is a giant mural of Beyoncé, Dan” I laughed “ 33 has Carrie’s end screen, 34 has a rocket ship so that s PJ, 35 is very glittery so that is Louise and 38 is a giant lion so hmm wonder who that is” I state sarcastically.
, Dan chuckled and I continued “37 is mine and that leaves 39 and I’m guessing by the absolutely adorable grin on your face that one’s yours” I laugh.
“Haha yep all correct, now let’s go get you all set up” I opened the door to find a medium sized room with a double bed, a desk and a wardrobe. It wasn’t much but I loved it, the walls were bright purple and there was a small bathroom of to the side that had purple tiles matching the walls in the main room. Wow this is going to be cool living without my parents for once.
I opened my camera bag that was sitting on my bed. They must have brought everything up that I left in reception. I turned on the camera and began to vlog.
“Helllooo internet, how’s you doin? I have finally moved into YEI and I am here in my new room with the one and only DANISNOTONFIRE” I turned the camera to Dan to see him pulling a really stupid face. We sat messing about for a while until I turned the camera off for a while.
We headed off towards the main school building.
“So okay which lessons are you taking” Dan enquired
“English, psychology, chemistry, ICT and media”
“They are all in the west side of the school, so that is this way” he walked off to the left and down another long corridor.” So ICT and media are here” he pointed into a large room of very expensive looking equipment and then carried on down the corridor. A short way down we stopped again.
“This is Phycology.” We then headed up a staircase and into a large open space. “Over there is the Chem lab” he pointed to the left “and over there is English” he pointed to the right.
“Come on lets go back to the dorm and get some lunch” he grabbed my hand and we walked back to the canteen in the dorm.
“How does pizza sound?” he asked
“Brilliant” I smiled. Dan went off to cook a frozen pizza and I sat down at one of the tables. Dan was really nice; I thought people like him would just ignore me completely. I mean he is practically famous. He was probably only nice because the school asked him to but I couldn’t help thinking we would be really close although that could be my imagination running away from me.
“Bon appetite” Dan said in a really bad French accent causing me to giggle. We ate the pizza in a comfortable silence and once we had finished I went to edit the video I had filmed earlier with Dan, in the computer room. Once finished I quickly uploaded it and a bell rang.
“Looks like everyone will be back in a minute. But I don’t want to give up my time with you yet” Dan blurted out I blushed and he took my hand dragging me upstairs.
“You know I have to meet everyone at some point” I giggled
“At some point but not now” he said pulling me into his room.