Youtube University

Chapter 3

“Dan, you in there?” a voice called through the door. Dan put his finger to his lips signalling me to be quiet.
“Yeah, I don’t feel well. It’s a mess in here. I will be fine, I’ll see you in a bi Phil.” He yelled back. I got up from where I was sitting and walked towards the door, Dan tried to grab my hand but I was too quick I opened the door to a worried looking Phil.
“Hi I’m Amy, I’m new Dan tried to kidnap me” I smiled
“Nice to meet you I’m Phil” he smiled at me then looked over my head at Dan “Dan you really shouldn’t kidnap people on their first day he said seriously making me giggle. Dan stuck out his tongue got up and dragged me back into the room, Phil following closely behind.
“So Amy, where are you from?” Phil asked.
“I’m from a crappy little town in the west midlands that is filled with idiots and sluts. It’s an absolute hole. That’s why I’m so glad I’m here it’s amazing, even though I have only met you and Dan.” Phil turned and glared at Dan but Dan just shrugged.
“She’s pretty cool I wanted her to myself” I internally fangirled, Dan thought I was cool
“Come on Amy let’s go introduce you to some others.” Phil said dragging me out of the room. “EVERYONE COME OUT OF YOUR ROOMS” he yelled and 6 heads poked out different doors.
“What is it Phil?” Zoe asked. He pulled me out from behind him and I blushed.
“This is Amy the new girl. Dan has been hiding her all day” I blushed again and he glared back at Dan who was now standing in the doorway to his room. I greeted everyone and then they all went back into their rooms leaving me with Dan and Phil.
“Now Dan didn’t you promise I could eat with you and Phil today?” I asked.
“Hmm I believe I did” he laughed.
“Come on then let’s go get food” Phil said walking towards the staircase. We ate pasta and stayed up laughing and talking until 11pm when I finally decided I should go to bed as I was starting school the next morning. I said good night to the boys and headed to my room. I quickly checked my social sites seen as I hadn’t been on any all day. I reblogged a few things on tumblr then switch to Facebook to find friend request from everyone I met today and a message from Taylor, my only friend from back home. She was youtuber as well and she was quite popular but hadn’t hit 100,000 yet. She is also two years older than me making her 18; we went to girl guides together, it’s how we met.
Taylor: Yo bitch how’s YEI, missing me yet? x
Me: it’s awesome, can’t wait for you to reach 100,000, but for now I guess I will just have to live with my new bestie Danisnotonfire ;)
Taylor: you are joking right? AMELIA ELIZABETH CHAMBERS TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!!!!!
Amy: nope you have been replaced Hun :p
Taylor: I just want to know…. Is Phil as hot in person???
Amy: Ah yes sorting your priorities. But yes, yes he is x.
Sorry Hun I have to go now speak to you tomorrow  x night
Taylor: Fill me in tomorrow night ;) x.
I shut Facebook and went on to YouTube to check on today’s vlog. 200,000 views!!!! I had never had such a popular video before. I went to the comments to see lots of things like
“OMG DAMY I SHIP IT SO HARD!!!!” and “ha-ha love you and Dan together so much do more collabs!!!” I laughed and responded to some saying we were just friends then turned off my laptop and went to sleep. Today was really interesting.