Youtube University

Chapter 23

We stayed at Sky High for a couple of hours before heading back to the hotel to get ready for the concert and yes I am aware that it only takes like an hour at most but I needed to be emotionally ready.(A/N that’s the worst line I have ever written isn’t it?). I ran in to mine and carries room to look through the clothes I brought, now I knew I was actually spend time with the boys I had to look so good chins hit the floor.
“What are you looking for?” Carrie asked.
“Something that will look great on me” I replied, pulling out a red dress with off the shoulder straps that went to about mid-thigh and a blue dress that had a silver circular embellishment on the front and tied up at the back.
“Wear the red it contrasts with your eyes and you look great in red anyway.” Carrie pointed out, she pulled out a flowery dress that goes just passed her knees. “I was thinking this for myself” I nodded my approval and headed in to the lounge area to find Dan sitting on the sofa moping watching the news.
“Okay, what’s your problem you’ve been grumpy since Sky High” I ask.
“I dunno, I’m probably just tired” He replied. I walk over and sit on his lap stealing the remote and changing the channel to Friends.
“Hey I was watching that” he grumbled.
“I will change it back when you tell me what’s wrong” I tease sticking my tongue out.
“Fine Friends it is” he says a slight smirk appearing on his lips for a fraction of a second.
“Fine with me” I turn to watch the episode of friends but I wasn’t really paying attention, I kept thinking about the concert tonight and how we were going to hang out with im5 afterwards and I got an idea. Dalton said the boys loved my YouTube videos so I might be able to persuade them to do one with me. I get out my phone and tweet Dalton about it:
@Amyfangirlworld: @Daltonim5 do you guys want to do a video with me after the concert tonight? xx
A few minutes and about fifty Amalton comments later Dalton replied:
@Daltonim5: @Amyfangirlworld the boys and I would love to, anything in mind? P.S Amalton? Cute.
I tweet him back deciding to bypass the P.S comment.
@Amyfangirlworld: @Daltonim5 DM me your number we can talk about it over text, I like to keep my videos as secret as possible. xx
A few seconds later I receive a DM from Dalton with his number and add it to my phone. I text him my number and start to describe the video to him.
TAYLOR’S POV
When we got back to the hotel after Sky High Phil and I decided to go down to the pool, I changed into my bikini and waited for Phil by the door. He walked out of our room moments later with the towels and a room key, with his free hand he took mine and we walked down to the pool. We got two sunbeds under a tree and I got out a book to read, Phil lay down on the sunbed and closed his eyes so I took the opportunity to put my book down grab and sand castle bucket that had been abandoned. I filled the bucket with water and tiptoed back over to Phil; I emptied the bucket straight over his head and ran away as fast as I could but with his long legs he quickly caught me and pushed us both head first into the pool.
“That wasn’t nice Tay” Phil said pouting.
“I know hunny but the opportunity was there, I had to” I pouted back. I swam off to the other end of the pool and sat down in the shallow; Phil followed me, grabbed my hands and started to pull me all around the pool until he reached a place where he knew if I let go I wouldn’t be able to stand. I climbed round him and clung on to his back.
“You know I can swim right?” I whispered into his ear making him shiver.
“Yes, but I thought I might be able to keep you here if you had to swim to get away”
“I’d love to stay here Phillip but the concerts soon and we have to get ready” I say kissing his cheek. He pouted but gave in and dragged me back to the edge.