Youtube University

Chapter 25

I walked to our seats in the front row dragging Taylor and Carrie behind me, Dan , Phil and Alex not far behind We sat down getting some weird looks from other girls in the crowd, I probably should have let the girls fix their make-up. We sit down just as the IM5 boys run onstage, they take one look at Taylor and Carrie’s faces and burst out laughing, I think they thought I was joking when l said l the girls wouldn’t get a chance to take the make-up off.
“Hello LA, how are you tonight? “Cole asked, earning a screech from the females of the audience “We would like to start off by apologising to Taylor and Carrie, who you guys might know as littlemisstay and ltswaypastmybedtime on YouTube, we just did a challenge Video on Amysfangirlworlds channel and in our defence she didn’t tell us that she wasn’t going to let them get rid of the aftermath. Anyway shall we get started?” The audience screamed again and the boys sang Zero gravity.
“Okay for this next one please welcome Amy, Taylor and Carrie to the stage” Will and Dana called through their mics.
“What” we yelled at them as people around us started screaming, I looked towards the loudest screamers to find Dalton, Cole and Gabe walking towards us.
“No” I say as Dalton tried to get me up from my seat. I look around to and look at Dan to see is he would help me, but he was laughing too much, while I wasn’t paying attention Dalton picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, damn that boy is strong. The other girls had already been dragged on stage in a slightly more ladylike fashion. Dalton put me down and picked up his microphone. Well that took more effort than l thought it would “Dalton laughed “You are really light, anyway the next song is Amy’s favourite according to her videos, this is say it” The music started up and Dalton grabbed my hand twisting me under his arm. Will started singing his part and Dalton kept spinning me around at the back of the stage pulling me through different choreography Cole doing the same with Carrie and Gabe dairy the same with Taylor. When it was Daltons turn to sing I was twirled into Wills arms, Dana had pulled a girl from the audience on stage. I have to say it was deliriously fun. When Dalton finished singing was spun back to him and Cole gave Carrie to Will and Taylor swapped with the girl from the audience. We continued like this for the rest of the song however l for some reason I was the only one to dance with Dalton. After say it we went to Climb down off the stage but Dalton grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
“Sorry, but you girls don’t get to escape yet, in fact I think it’s time Dan ‘Phil and Alex to join us” Gabe called; the YouTube boys looked terrified, but walked on stage anyway.
“Hello LA” Dan said through Gabe’s mic “why are we here?”
“Well we thought you might like to defend male Youtubers everywhere in a little dance off, not that we were going to give you a choice anyway” Will told them.
“We’re up for it” Alex accepted the challenge “especially because Amy really can’t dance” I scoffed.
“Bring it on Day” I take off my jacket “What’s the song boys?” I ask Im5.
Well, we assure you know them all, is that right?" I nod my head "So to level the playing field here’s our new song ME AND THIS GIRL, ladies first.” The IM5 boys stood in formation for what I assume is their choreography, “’Amy you got us into this, you can go first” Taylor said pushing me forward “I don’t know if I can do this guys” I yelled to there they shrugged it’s outing being stupid on the internet it’s totally different on an actual stage with actual people and with a lot of hot guys behind me.

I gulped and took a deep breath, the open began and danced a lot better than I thought l would of my hands and I was quickly joined by Dan, he spun me into his arms and grabbed both of my hands and pulled me close, he then preceded to pick me up and manage to somewhat gracefully carry me back to the girls. He headed back to centre stage and tried to copy Dalton and failing miserably. Taylor went up next, then Phil, Carrie and Alex. The song finished and we all did miserably but the audience got to decide who the slightly less bad team was. The girls got the biggest scream so we won and this time when we tried to leave the Stage the IM5 boys didn’t shop us so we sat and watched the rest of the concert from our seats and I also think Taylor and Carrie forgot about their Make-up so I was off the hook, at least for now.