Youtube University

Chapter 26

After the concert we headed back to our hotel suite and I hooked up my camera to my laptop. The footage we’d gotten was actually really funny, just watching the pure concentration on the guy’s faces was hilarious in itself. The whole video was about ten minutes long so I sped up some parts that weren’t all that funny, adding my usual back ground music and added an endscreen. I watched the video to make sure I was happy with it and started the YouTube upload process that all youtubers do (Upload, tweet tumble, Facebook etc) and then watched as the comments piled in. Some of them were the usual comments like…
Random subscriber 1: Ahhh OmG sooo funny I love this, I love IM5, I love your videos!!!
But the majority on this video were things like:
Random subscriber 2: OMG my Amalton feels can’t take it, it totes looks like he is going to kiss you at 4:57!!!!
Or
Random subscriber 3: The only reason Dan didn’t choose Dalton is cuz he is sooo jelly although it don’t matta she will be with him any wayz DAMY all the way!!!!!
I rolled my eyes and switched off my computer just as I got a text from Dalton.
Dalton: Hilarious video as usual x hilarious how worried you all look aha x
Amy: thanks, I think :/ glad you liked it xx
Dalton: do you want to hang out tomorrow? x
Amy: Yeah sure, how’s movie day in our suite at the Hilton sound? xx
Dalton: sounds great! :D I will invite the guys x
Amy: k cool xx
Dalton: I’m going to bed, night night x
Amy: sleep tight xx
Dalton: don’t let the bed bugs bite x (sorry I had too :p)
Dream
I was stood in a garden with three pedestals in front of me each one with a pokeball on top. I walk towards the first pedestal and pick up the pokeball on top and am instantly flashed to some other world.
I was now standing in one of the uni halls but I couldn’t figure out which one. A door to the side of me opened and I walked through it to find Luke sitting cross legged on his bed staring down at a picture of the two of us
“Luke?” I asked causing him to look up.
“Amy? I thought you were in America.” He wiped tears from under his eyes.
“Luke? Why are you crying?”
“Oh I umm… I.. I because I miss you, I’m so sorry I only did it because Beau made me I…I… I didn’t want to and they didn’t mean anything they were just quick pecks to not disappoint the fans you have to forgive me, please I don’t know what I’m gonna do…” he trailed off. Just as I was about to forgive him I was whisked from the room and back in front of the pokeballs the first one was now black and the other two were on the same pedestal with an inscription on the front “they chose you, you need to choose one of them” I picked up one of the pokeballs and once again I was somewhere new.
I stood in front of a door I didn’t know but again it opened and I walked through to find what appeared to be an older Dalton sat on a sofa with a small child. He glanced up and smiled at me whispering something to the child before walking over.
“Hey honey, I fed Phoebs already and she’s bathed to, all you need to do is put her to bed. I really wished I didn’t have a concert tonight babe I haven’t spent much time with you in a week but at least we are off to Hawaii and your parents will have Phoebe so we will finally be alone for the first time since she was born, not that I don’t love her so so much” he kissed me and ran towards the door I just came from. I stared at the child bewildered. Was it mine? Was it mine AND Daltons?
“Mommy!” the girl squealed. Looking closer at her you could clearly tell she was my child, she had the same nose and mouth but her eyes were clearly Daltons and she was gorgeous. “Mommy, where did daddy go?” she asked me.
“He went to his concert with IM5 babe” I answered automatically. I twisted a ring on my finger and looked down to find it was a wedding band. It had light blue gems set in the middle and a black band that reminded me of Dalton’s eyes.
The dream flashed forward and I was sat on a beautiful white sand beach looking at waves crashing along the shore. Dalton was sat next to me entwining his hand with mine.
“Y’know Amy, I’m so glad we met at that concert in LA six years ago and I’m so glad I did your makeup for that makeup challenge because if I hadn’t I never would have gotten to look into your stunning eyes and fall completely and utterly in love with you. Actually I remember that moment perfectly; all I could think about is how much I wanted to kiss you and how inappropriate it would have been considering we’d only just met in person.” He leaned towards me to kiss me but just as he was about to I was flashed away again but this time not to the garden but to a house I knew very well, it was the house my Nan lived in while I was growing up.
“Anybody in?” I called walking through the back door as I had done when I was younger.
“Mommy!” two voices yelled from the lounge. Soon two small faces appeared in the door frame followed by that of my 6”4 best friend.
“Hey Aimz how was work?” he said coming towards me and kissing my forehead.
“Good actually, I love working at the YouTube creator space, so many great people are always working there. I saw Ben Cook today he is working on a new big project on older youtubers, he wanted me to ask you If you were up for it” I told him.
“I’m not that old yet!” he protested
“Sweetie he means the fact that you have been on YouTube since you were 16 you are now 34 that’s 18 years Dan, you are classed as an older youtuber” I laugh. “I’m in it as well if it helps you feel better in anyway although I haven’t been on YouTube as long as you grandpa” I tease causing the children in the door way to giggle. “Phoebe, Evan what are you two up to?” I ask them seeing the devious grins slide across their faces.
“Noooothiiing” they say and run off.
“I’m on it” Dan says as he runs after them. I take off my shoes and follow them into the lounge finding the three of them in a dog pile on the floor, Dan failing miserably as the twins keep him pinned down. I laugh and shake my head before flashing back to the garden. The two pokeballs had now turned black and separated on to different pedestals but I had no way of knowing which was which. Another inscription had appeared on the end pedestal “I choose you”