Youtube University

Chapter 5

I walked up to Luke’s dorm. He lived in Wi on the other side of the garden (get it Wi-Fi, I’m sorry I couldn’t think of anything). He lives at number 29 on the fourth floor. His door was decorated in bright colours with so many things, it was really busy so I couldn’t depict anything but it still looked really cool, like what I imagine his mind would look like. I knocked on the door and it was opened immediately.
“Hey” a very flustered looking Luke said.
“Hey, what have you been up to?” I raised my eyebrow suggestively
“Nothing like that, that’s a very twisted mind you’ve got there” he smirked “if you want to know I was working out.”
“Okay, sure I believe you.” I winked and walked past him to sit on his bed. “So catch me up the Lukey, what have I missed in chemistry” he made his way to his desk and I lay back on his bed.
“Right so you haven’t missed that much to be honest it will only take you a couple of hours to catch up.” He turned round to look at me “you made yourself comfortable then?”
“Sorry your bed just looked comfortable” I sat back up and looked down.
“No honestly it’s fine” he said lifting my chin. “Your far to pretty to be looking down so much” he winked, making me blush. We sat for a good few hours until we had caught up on section one, which meant I only had two more sections to catch up on left.
“Jesus Christ look at the time, maybe you should get going” I glanced at my watch, he was right, it was eleven at night.
“Alright I will see you later then Luke.” I got up to leave but Luke grabbed my hand.
“Can I have your number” he blurted out “I mean so we can arrange to study again or something” I giggled and blushed. I wrote my number on a nearby post it note and stuck it to his head, and then I left and ran back to my dorm. You know out of my three YouTube crushes I never thought I would meet any of them and now I have met them all in the space of a day. I walked in to the dorm and was about to go up into my room when I heard Dan and Phil in the kitchen and thought I would go and say hi.
“I don’t know Phil she likes someone else she told me herself” Dan said sounding very defeated. I stopped outside the door, I knew I shouldn’t but I wanted to know who Dan was talking about.
“Dan calm down, you haven’t known her that long and she said it was one of her YouTube crushes she could have more and they are only crushes Dan.” Phil said trying to console Dan. I didn’t want to eavesdrop anymore for some reason Dan liking someone made me kind of sad, it’s probably just because he is sad, we are just friends after all. I headed into my room and got ready for bed I didn’t bother checking online I hit my mattress and passed out straight away.
*dream*
I stood in the middle of the crowded ballroom alone. I was wearing a straight purple gown that fell to the floor. Two men were approaching the place where I stood; one man was quite clearly Luke. He smirked at me and I giggled and blushed it was almost impossible for me to not and to top it all off he was in a tuxedo. However the other man had a familiar air about him yet I couldn’t find a name. He looked gorgeous in a suit and his smile made me shiver. He was about to reach me, when I was suddenly whisked in the other direction by Luke. I looked over Luke’s shoulder as we danced around the floor to see the familiar stranger frown and start to turn away defeated.
*end dream*