Youtube University

Chapter 7

We had spent the whole day shopping around London. Talking about random things, turns out Carrie and Taylor have a lot in common, despite Taylor’s tendency to be a grade A biatch sometimes. I mean I love her and everything but she is a self-admitted bitch. However they were getting on so well it left me with a lot of time to think about things, or a thing. Luke had been the main figure in my thoughts lately, he is talented, cute, fearless, cute, nice and did I mention cute?
“Amy? Earth to Amy!” Taylor yelled through my thoughts.
“Huh, what, sorry I was daydreaming”
“I just thought I would tell you your phone has been buzzing like crazy for the last five minutes” she sighed. I checked my phone to see three texts and everyone was from Luke, I guess if you think about someone enough things happen.
Luke: Hey, Chambers what are you up to for the rest of today
Luke: I mean I know you were doing things with Carrie and your friend Taylor but I wondered if you wanted to meet up.
Luke: I mean if you want to you don’t have to of course but if you want to we could go get dinner or something at 7
I checked my watch to see what time it was, 5:00pm. I have just enough time to go home and get ready.
Me: sure where are we going?
“Um, guys I need to go Luke wants me to meet him, for, um some Chemistry catch-up and I completely forgot” I stammered out trying to think of an excuse to bail.
“Aimz I love you and all but you can’t lie to save your life, also which Luke?” Taylor called me out
“Fine I don’t want to ditch you but I think I just got a date” I confessed
“Wait with Luke Brooks, Hun you have been trying to get him to ask you out for the past week, go and ditch us, we are heading back now anyway.” Carrie squealed.
“Wait, Luke is the Luke Brooks? Why am I only hearing about this now? “ Taylor complained just a my phone buzzed again
Luke: I’m in the mood for a burger how does TGIF’s sound?
Amy: sounds great see you later x
We reached the dorms fairly quickly and we all headed into my room.
“Taylor, am I okay to leave you alone with all these youtubers?” she grunted a response so I took it as a no. “Okay then, Carrie what are you up to tonight?”
“Sorry I have to film a new video with Alex otherwise I would keep her company.” She apologised.
“No it’s fine I know someone who is always free” I smile “come on Taylor”
“Amy, that’s your evil smile, where are we going, who are you leaving me with?” I smirked and knocked on the door. A few seconds later Dan appeared.
“Danyuuulll? You know you love me? Can you watch Taylor tonight? I’m going out and don’t want to leave her alone” I asked
“She doesn’t trust me to be around famous youtubers” Taylor explained.
“Yeah sure you know me I never have anything planned ever” Dan smirked
“Thanks Dan you’re a life saver” I say pulling him into a hug and whispering into his ear “if you want to freak her out introduce her to Phil” I pull back to see him with a smirk on his face and Taylor looking at us weirdly “right I have to go Taylor stay here with Dan I will see you in a bit” I pushed her into Dan’s room, then went back across the hallway into my own to get ready for my date with Luke.
“So who did you give Taylor to?” Carrie asked when I got back.
“Dan, I knew he wouldn’t have any plans for tonight, he never does”
“You know I swear that boy would do anything for you” Carrie said quietly so she didn’t think I would hear. “Anyway I better get to Alex’s, have a great night Amy” she hugged me and then left leaving me to prepare for my date.