Sequel: Elysian
Status: In Progress

Restless Insomniacs

Yale.

A cigarette sits between her cherry red stained lips, she has just stained me that same cherry red and unlike usual I did not enjoy it. I mean physically okay maybe it was good but mentally and emotionally my mind was somewhere else, with someone else and that annoys me because she is always a great fuck, until now I suppose.

She sucks in the smoke as she lays next to me careful not to touch me with her body because she knows I hate cuddling after fucking, I can’t even call what we do sex, it is nothing but primal fucking.

Her eyes are barely open and I know she is high again, for the millionth time I wonder what she is running from, it I cared enough I know I could ask and she would tell me but I don’t, and the thought flitters away quickly.

“Do you like her?” She asks in her most seductive tone, Remy has a way of making everything sexy from asking a simply question to sucking sensually on a lit cigarette, or at least she did. Now she seems used and old, like a toy I have grown old playing with. I want to feel bad for that I really do but I don’t, she is just Remy and god I hate that.

I am not an idiot, I know exactly who Remy is referring to but I play it cool not wanting to give away that I was kind of thinking of her not a few minutes ago, how she would look long hair covering her naked breasts, I almost get hard just thinking about it. There is something seriously wrong with me. “Who babe?”

Remy hates that I am constantly calling her anything but her name, it helps me keep her at a distance and I think she knows this, hates it with every fibre of her being because she wants nothing more than to be close with me, not that I would ever let that happen more than a quick fuck when I am bored.

“Daria” She says reaching for her cigarette and pulling it from her lips in the most sensual movement I have ever seen in my seventeen years, a month ago that might have drove me crazy now it barely affects me, and that annoys me because I want to go back to a month ago when everything was easy and there wasn’t a certain girl infiltrating my thoughts.

Remy rolls over so she is facing me and I stare down at her taking in the slope of her nose and her bloodshot eyes, she is not beautiful in a conventional sense but some raw magnetism and big tits had drawn me to her, but that isn’t enough to make me stay and we both know it which is why she is worrying about Daria, while still giving me everything I ask for.

I eye the burning end of her cigarette the ash is precariously close to falling and burning my nipple. I wouldn’t put it past Remy to burn me, brand me with her mark.

I continue to stare at Remy. I am not sure if I can describe her or if she is even describable at all, maybe physically but mentally and emotionally, well I don’t have a chance in hell. She just is I suppose, she is chaos and sex exuded into one single girl.

She is perfect because she expects less from me than even I do, she might be looking for a relationship but she has never been one to push or make me give more than I am capable of and with Remy I am capable of very little. What happens between us suits us both, or it did until a few days ago.

“Of course not” I lie as she barks out a loud hoarse laugh, just as the ask is about to fall and burn me Remy moves her cigarette and stubs it out on her bedside table next to the pink lamp with purple horses on it, ponies I think to be exact.

She reaches for another cigarette and her lighter and I can’t remember a single instance save for being face down on the bed when Remy isn’t smoking, she is thoroughly addicted. I take the smoke from her and rest it between my teeth as she fiddles to light it.

Remy has a picture of the virgin Mary on her lighter and I don’t understand why. Remy is not religious far from it really. I think she just likes shocking people, I don’t care either way she is here and I was lonely. She could worship Satan for all I care, she probably does.

I notice as she begins kissing my torso ready for round two that her eyes are rimmed red like her lips, she does not look pretty or beautiful she looks washed out and high, two things I can’t stand about her.

I do not feel like fucking her, I do not feel like touching her but I do, I pull her next to me and rest my arm around her shoulders holding her close for a mere minute but she cannot sit still, she refuses to and I cannot hold her. This is why we can never be together; Remy is incapable of being calm. She is fast paced and anything that involves just being even for a miniscule second sends her nerves on edge, I wonder if Daria can lie still…

I hope she can.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm doing NANO this year! First time ever!!
Add me as a writing buddy Rockabella