Status: Active - Rewriting!

A New Beginning.

Two.

Lucy’s P.O.V:

After taking Jacob home, I followed the SatNav to the Cullen’s address. I was excited to see who the house as I hadn’t seen it yet, who I was going to be renting off and to start my new life. After I get the key’s I’ll have to have something to eat, as if on cue my stomach grumbled.

I pulled up outside their house, it was magnificent, and by looking at this house it got me wondering what the house was like that I was going to be living in. I got out and locked the car, I walked up the steps to do front door. I knocked on the door and waited looking around all the greenery was very beautiful; a man who looked in his early 20’s opened the door. He smiled at me and said ‘Can I help you?’ ‘Hi, I’m Lucy James; I’m supposed to be renting the house off you or The Cullen’s, I hope I’ve got the right address?’ I smiled not really sure who I should be talking to. ‘Oh, we were expecting you, please do come in.’ He smiled at me, making me feel really welcome. ‘Thank you.’ As I entered I took my shoes off and started looking at the house ‘You have a beautiful home!’ ‘Why thank you dear, you didn’t have to take your shoes off, and come this way to meet the family while I get your keys!’ I followed him to the living room, there were 6 people sat on the sofas. ‘Everyone this is our new tenant, Lucy, Lucy James.’ he smiled at them. ‘Hi’ I waved shyly. God I bet I looked a right mess after that 10 hour flight. A girl got up who had black spikey hair, very beautiful looking, but when I looked round the Cullen’s they were all very beautiful. ‘Hi, I’m Alice, and I can tell we’re going to really good friends!’ she hugged me, I didn’t know what to make of it first but then I hugged back and smiled. ‘That would be amazing, I don’t really know anyone as I’m from the U.K and I’m sorry if I look messy haven’t really had a lot of time to sort myself out’ I smiled apologetically. ‘You look lovely Lucy! You have amazing style too, oh and I love you accent! I can’t wait to see what other clothes you have!’ She was getting excited, I laughed. ‘Well Lucy, this is Esme, our mother, her and Carlisle adopted us’ she said. ‘It’s really nice to meet you, and you have a beautiful home!’ I said to her and smiled, she smiled back, she seemed very motherly, I had a feeling we were going to get along just great and I bet she’d love the fact of having a baby living next door. I hadn’t realised that Carlisle had come back because I was really interested in meeting all the Cullen’s. I was then introduced to Rosalie, ‘you’re very beautiful!’ I said and she smiled at me, ‘Why thank you, you can call me Rose if you like?’ ‘It’s lovely to meet you Rose!’ she gave me a quick hug. Everyone stared at Rosalie, but I didn’t really know what was going on. Alice moved onto the next person, which was Emmett he was very big and had muscles, he pulled me in for a bear hug, I laughed. I then met Jasper, he seemed like the quiet one, but I’m sure we’ll make good friends. Then there was Edward, he was totally gorgeous, but he looked as if he had been hurt, I held my hand out to him and he shook it. I smiled at him, when he looked at me; I saw his eyes light up a little bit like there was hope. ‘It’s really nice to meet you all.’ I smile at them. ‘Oh and there’s Carlisle, he’s the doctor at Forks hospital.’ Alice said. ‘Oh, that’s good!’ I smiled at him.

I started to feel a bit nauseous, oh god the morning sickness has started or it could be because I haven’t had anything to eat. I’m going to have to sort my eating habits out. Carlisle being a doctor noticed a change in me; the colour started to drain from me and I a bit sweaty. ‘Are you okay Lucy?’ he came over and checked my temperature with his hand, it was very cold but it was nice. ‘Yes, I’m fine, it’s just I haven’t had anything to eat yet.’ but when I looked at him it was like he knew there was more to it. ‘It’s nothing, it will pass in a minute I’m sure’.

Carlisle spoke next, ‘let’s show you your new house then.’ The nausea started to pass and I was excited to see my new house. All the Cullen’s came along, when we got outside the house all I could do was stare. ‘This is my house?’ I asked shocked. ‘Yes dear is they a problem?’ Esme asked worriedly. ‘Oh’no I just didn’t think I’d live in a house like this’. Alice came and whispered to me ‘well if you like the outside, you’ll be shocked by the inside!’

The Cullen’s took me for a tour, I didn’t expect this, downstairs it had a spare room which I thought I could use for a playroom for the baby, the kitchen, living room and dining room were massive and I loved the colour scheme. The downstairs toilet was perfect, so if I had any guest they wouldn’t have to go upstairs and the garden was perfect. They took me upstairs; the master bedroom had a walking closet and an ensuite bathroom, there was a little room I could set as my ironing room and a spare bedroom. Everywhere was furnished and all my stuff had been put into a room so I could sort out. I was speechless. ‘This is mine?’ I looked at them. I was so happy I could cry. ‘This is the best house I have ever seen in my life, thank you so much for letting me rent it off you!’ I hugged each of them. ‘Food has been put in the cupboard and fridge so you can help yourself’ Esme said.

‘Well, we’ll let you get settled in, here’s our numbers encase you need anything.’ He said writing 6 numbers and names on a piece of paper. I wrote my name and number on another. ‘Here, have my number in case you need to get in touch with me!’ I am really grateful you let me rent from you and thank you for furnishing that should save me a bit of money’ I smiled at them. ‘It was also really nice to meet you, all and if ever you want to hang out just come and knock or call/text me’ I smiled at them. ‘It was really nice to meet you to, and we’re really looking forward to having you live next door to us!’ said Carlisle.

When they were all out the door it was around 6.30pm, I decided to lock up for the night, because I didn’t need to go anywhere. I checked the back and front door. I made myself a cup of tea and a cheese, ham and salad sandwich and had a seat on the sofa in the living. It was bliss, I still couldn’t believe it was my home. I rubbed my belly ‘it’s just you and me little one’ and smiled.

I decided I wanted a shower after my tea, so I looked through my suit case to find my Pyjamas and nightgown and my slippers. I grabbed 2 towels, a large and small one. There were shampoos, conditioners and shower gels ready for me to use.

Once I was done I felt refreshed and started to dry my body. I put my pjs, nightgown and slippers on. I dried my hairs and straightened it. Once I was done I had another look around, it was still perfect and homely. I turned all the lights off and decided to have an early night, as I had to sort all my stuff out tomorrow.

As soon as I hit the pillow, I fell into a dreamless sleep. After the long day I had it was bliss.

http://www.polyvore.com/sleepwear/set?id=60368214#stream_box – [pj outfit]