Status: Active - Rewriting!

A New Beginning.

Three.

Lucy’s P.O.V

I woke up in the morning around 10.30am. I got up out of my comfy bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to make a cup of tea and have some breakfast. I put 2 pieces of toast into the toaster, while that was toasting, I got out the butter and raspberry jam. While eating I was thinking of what I was going to do.

Today’s agenda:

- Put clothes away

- Make sure everything’s in the right place

- Find a Job

I also had to check what I haven’t got around the house, so I can buy it. Oh and I needed to visit the Cullen’s to see if I’m allowed to paint the downstairs playroom and baby’s room. Once I finished my tea and toast, I went upstairs to brush my teeth and change into this.

http://www.polyvore.com/bowling/set?id=60336519 – [outfit]

I re-straightened my hair and added some mascara and eyeliner, I made sure I turned the straightens off, didn’t want to cause a fire on my first full day. I put on my leopard print flats. I looked in my bag from yesterday to move everything over and I noticed all the numbers. I sat down and started adding them into my phone. Once I added them all in, I texted Jacob and the Cullen’s so they all had my number on their phones.

Now what to do first, I think I’ll go to the Cullen’s first to see if I can paint rooms and see if they know of any jobs going.

I added my leather jacket on as it was quite chilly out and grabbed my bag and keys. I had one last check to make sure I had everything:

- Phone – check

- Purse – Check

- Chewing Gum – Check

- Spray – Check

- Keys – Check.

I walked out my front door and made sure I locked it, and unlocked the car because I was lazy I drove up to the Cullen’s house. I got out and put my bag on my shoulder, while making sure I locked the car. I pulled my jacket closer around me and walked up the steps to knock on the door. Alice answered it, ‘Hi, I sorry to bother you but I was wondering if I could asked you something about the house?’ I asked. At first she looked worried and then she smiled, ‘sure come in, by the way I love your outfit and shoes’ I could tell she was a clothes fanatic. ‘You look amazing to and thanks!’ I followed Alice to the living room, they were all sat on the sofas again, it looked as if they were having a family meeting; when Edward saw me, his eyes went wide, and I smiled at them all. ‘I’m sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if I could change something within the house?’ ‘Like what dear?’ Esme said. ‘Well two of the rooms I’m going to need and I was wondering if I could change the wall colours, and add my own furniture into them?’ They were looking at me confused; I’m going to have to tell them because they might not want a baby living in that house. ‘Well, you see I wasn’t going to tell anyone until I knew it was safe, but as you are my landlords, you should know in case you don’t want a person like me living there. I’m 7/8 weeks pregnant!’ They looked a bit shocked at first and then looked at my belly. ‘Of course you can, maybe we can decorate for you save you the stress?’ Carlisle said. ‘Oh no, you’ve done enough already, I just thought it would be best to tell you in case you didn’t want children living there.

‘Oh and there’s one more thing, do you know if any job’s re going anywhere, because I have to start saving for the house and baby stuff?’ I asked. ‘I could try and get you a job as reception at the hospital or there might be a job as the Forks bar and Grill, that’s down the road?’ Carlisle said. ‘Thanks and I’ll speak to you all soon!’ I did a small wave and smile and walked toward the door and to my car. I sat in the car and search for the bar and grill’s postcode, there was a tap on the window which made me jump, I looked and I saw Edward and Alice, I started the engine to start the automatic window ‘hello’ I smiled at them. ‘Hey we were wondering if you wanted us to show you where the bar and grill was?’ ‘I’d love that!’ I smiled at them, Edward got in the front smiling, while Alice got in the back. Edward gave me the most adorable crooked smile, I bet he’s given that smile to a few girls before and I blushed. Alice loved fashion or so I could tell by the way she was going on, but it was like me and Edward was in our own little bubble. When I heard a throat clear, we both turned and looked at Alice, I laughed shyly, ‘okay, so how do we get to this bar?’ Edward started giving directions and we were off.

When I got to the bar, the owner asked me some questions about what type of work I’d like to do; ‘I’d really like to do entertainment or anything really’ ‘well you are really lucky, because we are trialling a musical act night, if you could make a playlist of songs and do some singing for the customers? But we have to trial you how about now?’ ‘That’s amazing, sure I’ll do a trial, is there anything you want me to sing?’ I asked. ‘Oh, no you just perform anything!’

I saw Edward and Alice sat at a table, they were waiting for me. I decided on Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe.

I took to the stairs and took a deep breath. ‘Hey, I’m Lucy and I’m going to be singing a song for you tonight, I hope you like it!’ The music started and I went with the beat.

[Verse 1]

I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way
I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way
Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, baby?

[Chorus]
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?
It's hard to look right, at you baaaabeh, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?
And all the other boys try to chaaase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

[Verse 2]
You took your time with the call, I took no time with the fall You gave me nothing at all, but still, you're in my way
I beg, and borrow and steal Have foresight and it's real I didn't know I would feel it, but it's in my way
Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, baby?

[Chorus]
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?
It's hard to look right, at you baaaabeh, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?
And all the other boys try to chaaase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

[Verse 3]

Before you came into my life I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so, so bad
Before you came into my life I missed you so bad And you should know that I missed you so, so bad
It's hard to look right, at you baaaabeh, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

[Chorus]

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?
And all the other boys try to chaaase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?
Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad; I missed you so bad, I missed you so, so bad.
Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad and you should know that, so call me, maybe?

After I finished singing, all the people in the bar/grill were clapping and whistling. I took a bow ‘Thank you so much for being kind’ and wave at them. I walked over to the manager and he handed me a slip of paper of when I was to work. I had total choice of what I wanted to sing. I left my phone number with him, in case he wanted to get hold of me for extra shifts I was working 4 nights a week Thursday’s, Friday’s, Saturdays and Sundays.

I would have extra shifts, if someone wanted to use the bar and grill for a party or special occasion and wanted to have singing as an entertainment. ‘I won’t drop it on you in case you are busy, so if I give you a few day’s notice, if I can, will that be okay for you?’ he asked. ‘Sure, just give me a ring or text and I should be available.’ I smiled. My first shift was night and I would be paid every week. However I had to work a week in hand, so I wouldn’t be paid this week, but that was ok; I had some money to last me.

I took Alice and Edward home as it seemed they just came to give me moral support and directions, I really like the Cullen’s they are really nice and easy to have a joke. That’s when I remembered Jacob; I’d have to invite him over for some dinner or to hangout. I drove them to their house and said goodbye and drove back to my house which was 2 minutes away. I decided I would text Jacob, every time I thought of him I smiled. ‘Hey Jacob, it’s Lucy James. I was wondering if you fancied coming to my house one of the day’s for something to eat and chill out. Let me know. X’

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. I locked it with the central locking and walked to my door. I unlocked my door and opened it and then shut it. I took my shoes off as my feet were hurting and went to make something to eat. I had to be at the bar/grill by 6 o'clock to start my shift. I decided to make couscous salad.

Once I had done I put the left over couscous into the fridge for later or tomorrow and started to eat. When I was I decided to go for a shower, so I could make myself look presentable.