Status: Active

Give Me Love.

Three.

After my afternoon of shopping I decided to go to the Grill. I got changed into this [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63582143] and grabbed my bag and made my way over to the Grill. ‘You’re back again? I know I’m irresistible but please calm yourself!’ said a voice. I looked up and saw Damon with a smirk. ‘Yes, totally irresistible, I just can’t stay away!’ I said sweet sarcastically and rolled my eye. I made my way over to the bar with Damon following and sitting on a stall next to me. ‘Hey Jeremy!’ I said in a cheery voice. ‘Hey Lucy, what can I get for you today?’ he asked. ‘Can you get rid of him?’ I said and moved my head in the direction of Damon. ‘Ahh, I wish!’ He laughed. ‘Now miss smarty pants, that not very nice. I’ve been very nice so far!’ he said looking me up and down. ‘Ha, anyways Jeremy can I have a Pepsi and I’ll be over there away from him!’ I smiled and walked off.

I sat down and did some people watching. I noticed Klaus and Elijah walk in with a few other people went over to the bar. Jeremy brought my Pepsi over and a menu. ‘Here, you go is there anything else I can get you?’ he asks. I hand him the money for the Pepsi and look through the menu. ‘Can I have a plate of chips please?’ I ask with a smile. ‘Sure, oh and sorry too be too forward but here’s my number if you want to hang out.’ I said in a shy tone. ‘Thanks, wait I have a card’ I say looking for the card. ‘Here’s my number ring whenever you want to hang out!’ I say with a smile. ‘I’ll be right back with your order!’ and walks off with a smile. I smiled it’s nice to meet new people.

My phone rang I noticed it was the fashion company. ‘Hello, Lucy speaking?’ I say professionally. ‘Hello Lucy, sorry to bother you but we just wanted to check that you are ok to start another job when you are back?’ Lorraine asked into the phone. ‘Oh course, I will mostly likely be back in the U.K in a month if that’s okay?’ I ask in a hopeful voice. ‘Yes that’s fine. I’ve emailed you details and if you could look through and put some ideas together for the outfit, that would be wonderful!’ she replied. ‘That’s absolutely fine, I check now I might have a design that I can email back and the team can get on making the outfit.’ I reply. ‘Okay, have a nice vacation/holiday and I’ll be in touch! Bye’ she said. ‘Bye!’ I said and put the phone down.

I checked my emails with my phone and noticed the email about the dress. You know when you get that feeling eyes are on you. I had that right now. I turned around and noticed Damon and a few people he was with were staring at me, along with Klaus and his lot. I shivered, they’re a bit weird. Jeremy placed my chips in front of me and a knife and fork. Jeremy was just about to turn. ‘Hey Jeremy, I have a question’ I said. ‘Oh yea?’ he asked. ‘Yea who are they I know Klaus and Elijah and the irresistible Damon, but who are the rest? I feel like they’re watching me, it’s a bit freaky!’ I reply. ‘Oh my sister is the girl with brown hair Elena, the one next to her with a broody look is Stefan, he’s Damon’s brother, Bonnie and Caroline are Elena’s best friends, Tyler is Caroline’s boyfriend and Matt. Next to Klaus are Elijah, Kol, Finn and Rebekah but be-careful around them. I don’t want you to get hurt.’ Jeremy said. ‘Don’t worry about me; I can take care of myself!’ I said taking a chip and smiled at Jeremy. He smiled back stole and chip and walked back to the bar.

There was something about these people that wasn’t normal. I’ll have to be on the look out!