Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

New York New...

Lizzie's PoV

I didn't know how the next day would turn out when we went to sleep. Whether it would be awkward, or the same it had always been. I was kind of worried. I didn't want the friendship I had with Andy to be ruined.

The next morning I was awoken by a loud knocking on the door of the tour bus. My head was pounding. Then there was more loud knocking on the door. I looked around me and saw Leah and Sammi dead to the world. I groaned and got up to open the door.

"What?" I rudely asked.

"It's about time one of you answered we wer- woah Lizzie what happened to you?" Jake asked. I stepped aside and let him and Ashley on the bus.

"Shhhhh. My head hurts and those two are still sleeping." I explained.

"So, you guys got drunk?" Ash asked holding up a bottle of whatever we were drinking last night.

"Probably." I muttered. Jake was laughing at me.

"Aren't you under 21?" Ashley asked.

"Since when did you care about underage drinking? Plus I'll be 21 in 4 months. No big deal." I said annoyed. "It was your alcohol Ash. You have anything to get rid of my hangover?" He nodded and went over to his bunk. Jake looked at me.

"So what happened last night?" He asked.

"You know the saying 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'?" He nodded. "The same rules apply for girls night." I explained as Ashley came back over handing me a few ibuprofen and a bottle of water. "Thanks." I said and took them.

"Now that that is handled," Ashley started walking over to the two girls still sleeping. "Time for these two to wake up."

"Do whatever you want. I'm going to get changed. Oh and I'm stealing your sunglasses Ashley." He was about to protest but I had already taken them off of his face and was headed into the bathroom, grabbing my bag on the way.

"You could have taken a pair I wasn't wearing!" He yelled. Jake started laughing. I just rolled my eyes and got changed. After applying some make up I left the bathroom to see Leah and Sammi still weren't awake. I laid down in between them on the floor,

"If you don't get up in 10 seconds I'll tell everyone I meet today what happened after 2am last night." I threatened and they didn't move. I sighed and stood up.
"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...Don't think I won't do it...3..."

"Okay okay we're up just stop yelling." Leah whispered pulling Sammi off the floor.

"You guys have 20 minutes to get ready. We have a day off, so we have decided to show Leah and Lizzie around the big apple." Jake announced.

"We're in New York?" Sammi asked. Ashley and Jake nodded.

"We're meeting the rest of the band outside, along with some other people. So don't be late. It's already 3 in the afternoon. Almost 4." Ashley said. He looked at me. "Andy wanted you to meet Juliet so you should go out now."

"Sure. Thanks for the sunglasses by the way." I smiled and headed out of the bus taking out my phone to call Andy.

"You finally awake?" He asked after answering.

"Yes. And hungover. Where are you?"

"Juliet's bus. It's like 3 behind ours."

"Okay see you in like 5 minutes." I said hanging up.

When I finally got to the bus I knocked and Andy answered.

"Aren't those Ashley's glasses?" He asked as I got on the bus.

"They're mine now." I told him. I looked at Juliet. "I'm Lizzie. It's nice to finally meet you. Andy's said a lot about you." She laughed.

"It's nice to finally meet you too."

We talked about different things, got to know each other. She was actually pretty nice, I could see us being friends.

The 20 minutes went by quickly and Andy and I had to leave, Juliet couldn't come she had some interview.

"So do you like her?" Andy asked me as we walked towards the others.

"She is amazing. I see why you love her." I said and he smiled.

"You're a mess Lizzie." He told me as he gripped my arm before I fell on my face.

"It's not like you haven't gotten drunk before." I accused. "I hold my alcohol pretty well, so it should wear off soon enough." He just laughed at me.

"You ever been to New York City before?" CC asked me when we reached the group.

"My sister and I go to the Electric Zoo each year at the end of April." I told him.

"You listen to techno?" Jinxx asked me. I shook my head.

"I go for the party. And to make sure Alexis doesn't die, I put up with the music." I explained.

"Make sense. Oh this is Jamie and Luke. They're some people we met the last time we were here. And they're gonna help us show you around." Jinxx said introducing me to the two people.

"I'm Lizzie." I smiled before turning and seeing Sammi, Jake, Ashley, and Leah walking up to us.

"I don't understand how you can stand!" Sammi exclaimed. "You drank more than both of us!" I laughed.

"I'm feeling better too." I bragged.

"This is why I never get drunk." Leah complained leaning into Ashley.

"Your underage. So you shouldn't drink at all." I told her.

"You're underage too." Andy pointed out.

"But I had my first beer on Mother's Day when I was 8." I said. Everyone raised their eyebrows. "You've met my mother. What did you expect." Jake laughed.

"Lets go. We're splitting into two groups." He said and then said who was in who's group.

I was with Andy, Ashley, Leah, and the Luke guy. While Jinxx, CC, Jake, Sammi, Jamie were in the other.

"So," Luke started as we got into the van. "Where do you all wanna go first?" We all looked at each other and shrugged. Luke laughed. "Guess we can start with Times Square then." He said and started driving.

"How are you liking the sunglasses?" Ashley asked me.

"I love them. They suite me." I smirked.

"You're lucky I had another pair." He told me.

"What would happen then, Outlaw?" I teased. He just smiled,

"We'll never know will we."

"You two are so immature." Leah accused. I scoffed.

"You are just jealous you don't have a pair of Ashley Purdy's sunglasses."

"I think that might be it." Ash agreed. Leah pouted. "We'll get you a pair don't worry."

"You feeling left out Andrew?" I asked as I saw him staring out the window.

"Not at all Elizabeth." He laughed.

"Wait. Why do I get yelled at when I use your full names?" Leah asked.

"Because you are Leah." I explained. Then looked at Andy. "Did you talk about her to Kellin yet?"

"Yep." He smirked. "He's meeting up with us later tonight. He wants to meet you. And Leah."

"Kellin Quinn wants to meet me?!" Leah said faintly. Her eyes wide.

"Don't go all fangirl on us yet." I said. "You'll scare everyone off."

"Save it for Kellin." Ashley joked. "I would love I see his reaction to that."

"Can someone film it?" I asked.

"Why do you all hate me." Leah asked. Although it came out more like a statement.

"Luke doesn't hate you. Right Luke?" I asked our tour guide.

"I don't hate you." He laughed.

"Told you." I said. The van was silent for a few minutes.

"So..." Andy started.

"So..." I said then laughed. "Déjà vu." I said as I thought back to the last time Andy and I had said those same words.

"Lizzie." Leah complained.

"Yes Leah?" I asked.

"My head hurts."

"I was wondering when you'd say that." Ashley smirked and grabbed Leah's bag from next to her. Taking out a bottle of ibuprofen and a bottle of water.

"Lifesaver." She smiled.

"Okay guys. We have arrived. Welcome to Times Square!" Luke announced after a few minutes.

I smiled. I had been to Times Square before. But I felt like something would be different this time.

"You can go explore. But be back in an hour or so if you wanna see some other stuff." Luke told us before sitting down by the van. "See you later." He said.

This is my kind of tour guide. I thought. He was basically letting us do whatever we want.

"So what do you wanna do?" Andy asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't know. We are in Times Square, we can find something to do." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Come on."

We walked around. I saw the place where they drop the crystal ball on New Years Eve. All the different buildings and flashing signs advertising all the different companies, movies, and plays. There were people all over the place. It was loud.

And I loved it.

Andy had only been stopped a few times by fans. They were all nice, and even though a few glared at me, they didn't ruin the day.

"You wanna go get something to eat?" Andy asked me.

"Sure." He grabbed my hand, for what seemed like the hundredth time that day, and dragged me into a small pizzeria.

"This place is great." He told me and went up to order. I sat down in a booth and checked my phone. I had a few notifications on twitter from the fans we had met earlier. Then I saw that Ashley had a picture of him and Leah in front of Radio City Music hall. I smiled and typed a reply to the picture.

@_LizzieGlenn_ : @AshleyPurdy where am I in this picture.

He replied in a text.

From Ash
Where are you guys anyway?

I rolled my eyes, and replied

To Ash
Some Pizza place. Its near where you and Leah took that picture.

Andy came back with the pizza.

"Have you had fun?" He asked me as we started to eat.

"Of course I have. You forget I live in a small town." I reminded him and he chuckled.

"Well, it's going to get better."

"And why is that?" I ask before sipping my pepsi. He didn't answer but held up a handful of tickets to the broadway show of The Lion King. My eyes widened. "No fucking way. How'd you manage to get all of those?"

"Kellin wanted to bring his daughter. So, I told him I'd get the tickets and we could all go." He shrugged.

"Who does 'all' include?"

"Well, Kellin, Copeland, Kaitlyn, Me, You, Leah, Ashley, Sammi, Jinxx, CC, Jake,, and I think Vic and Mike."

"Vic?" I asked confused.

"Fuentes." He told me. I gasped.

"From Pierce the Veil?"

"The one and only." He smiled.

"Are you trying to kill Leah? First she meets Sammi Doll, then you guys, next Kellin Quinn, Vic Fuentes, and Mike Fuentes. She likes Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil more than BVB. She might actually faint." I told him. He just shrugged.

"You can't tell her though. The reaction won't be as good." I nodded.

"Wait, Juliet isn't coming?" I asked when I realized he hadn't said her name.

"No, she said she had seen it before, so she didn't want to come." He said. I could tell he wanted her there. I frowned.

"Is everything okay between the two of you? You guys were acting kind of distant this morning, but I decided not to say anything."

" We had gotten into a fight the night before. We've been fighting a lot lately. I think it's the job. We both are on tour, and even though it's the same tour its not easy. We don't see each other as much as we should. When one of us does have time off the other doesn't. I shouldn't be complaining about this to you." He said. I could hear the sadness in his voice, and it made me sad.

"You can complain to me about whatever you want. Whenever. And for your and Juliet's relationship think of it this was. Every relationship has it's rough moments. But if its really meant to work out. It will." I told him. He smiled slightly.

"Thanks Lizzie."

"No problem." I was about to say something else but I was interrupted by someone saying Andy and I's name. I turned to see Ashley and Leah coming into the small store.

"We should start heading back." Ashley told us. "It's 6." Andy stood up, and I did the same. I had saw the time on the tickets said 8:00pm. And we needed time to get ready.

We left the pizza shop and started walking back to where Luke was with the van. We were half way there when Andy grabbed my hand and pointed into the window of a store. I didn't know what he was pointing at until he dragged me inside.

It was basically everything Batman.

"I don't think we can buy everything in here." I told Andy. He shook his head.

"Don't think we can either. $40 dollar limit each?" He asked holding two twenties towards me. I hesitated taking the money, and he sighed. "It's just $40 bucks. You can pay me back some time if it makes you feel better." I thought for a minute before taking the money.

"What are we going to get?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Everything has to be different though." I nodded and looked around. Once I found some stuff I checked out.

Andy was taking a little longer, but he was finished soon after me.

"You spent more than $40." I accused. He shrugged. "We agreed on forty."

"So you want me to go return the Batman shirt I bought for Copeland, and the snapback I got for you?" He asked me as we were leaving.

"You got me a snapback?" I asked and he nodded taking it out of the bag and putting it on my head,

"It's a ' thanks for being there for me' present." He told me before I could object.

"I guess I shouldn't feel guilty about spending more than forty too." I said smiling.

"You broke the rules?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"You can't talk. Plus this is a 'Thanks for paying for Leah and I's plane tickets out here, and standing up for me to my mom' present." I said taking out the belt and key chain I got him.

"You know about that?" He asked. I nodded. "Sammi and Leah?" I nodded again.

"You really didn't have to do any of the stuff you did." I told him as we walked back to the van.

"Yes I did. One because your mother isn't a mother at all, and two because you needed out of that town. Not to mention I needed my batman loving friend here with me." He smiled.

"It still wasn't your job."

"Are you saying that you would rather not be here right now?" He asked.

"You know that isn't what I meant. Wasn't the van right here?" I asked. Andy looked around.

"This was the spot." He said as my phone vibrated.

"Ashley's calling me." I told him before I answered, "Where are you Ashley?"

"Headed back to the bus." He said calmly.

"Didn't you forget something?" I asked.

"Not that I can think of." He told me sweetly.

"Your ass is mine Purdy." I growled.

"We both know you'd enjoy that." He said, I could tell he was smiling,

"You are so fucking dead."

"Talk to you later Lizzie." He laughed before hanging up.

"They left us here." I told Andy. "They fucking left us here!"

"We don't have time to get a taxi back to the bus and back." He said. "We'd never make it to the show if we got one."

"I can't go to a Broadway play dressed like this." I said gesturing to my ripped jeans and KISS t-shirt. "And you can't wear that!"

"Then we'll have to go shopping." he told me. "And they forgot something."

"What is that?" I asked, annoyed at the whole situation.

"We have the tickets." He smirked.

This was going to interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Thanks for reading.