Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

Think or Feel

Lizzie's PoV

The next hour and a half consisted of Andy and I searching through different stores for something to wear.

We figured that it wasn't exactly a black tie event, but we couldn't wear black skinny jeans and a shirt from hot topic.

I finally convinced Andy to wear some black dress pants and a button down shirt with a blazer. I had decided to just wear a white blouse tucked into a light purple skirt with a wide black belt around the waist to make it look like a dress.

"You know it's probably for the best we got stuck out here." I told Andy. He looked at me confused. "Think about it, I barely own any skirts or dresses, and I bet you don't pack dress pants and blazers on the road."

"You might have a point. But what are we going to do with all this other stuff?" He asked holding up the bags that had the batman stuff, and our old clothes.

I thought for a moment. "Maybe..." I trailed off. "I have no idea." We were both quiet.

"We could always ask the guys who work at the show to hold it for us." He offered.

"Do you seriously think they'll do that?" He shrugged.

"I could pay one of the guys working there to do it."

"You rock stars and your money." I shook my head while he smirked.

"It's one of the good sides of it all." He informed me. I rolled my eyes.

"So what are we going to do for the next..." I trailed off checking the time on my phone, it was 7:30, "Shit. The show is in a half hour. We should get over there."

"So who are we letting have their tickets?" Andy asked me as we made our way to the show. We had decided to walk since it wasn't very far from where we had been shopping.

"I say that Sammi, Jinxx, Jake, CC, Kellin, his wife and daughter, Vic, and Mike are innocent. They probably had no idea what was happening." I said and Andy agreed.

"So what are we going to do with Ash and Leah?" He asked.

"Act like we lost two tickets." I said simply. Andy rolled his eyes.

"That's the best you can come up with? Come on Lizzie."

"It's not like you could think of anything better." I scoffed. He raised his eyebrows.

"I say we give them the tickets. But make sure that no one talks to them the whole night. Kellin especially avoids Leah, while you and him act really close. Meanwhile all of us make sure that no girls go near Ashley." He explained.

"Okay Biersack. Maybe you could think of something better." I admitted. He chuckled. "But how are we supposed to keep girls away from Ash, they flock towards him as if he is some kind of god."

"We'll figure something out. As long as he doesn't end up bringing back with him, then we're good." He tells me. "Now wait outside with the tickets. I gotta go get rid of these bags." I nodded and he went inside.

A few minutes later a van pulls up and everybody gets out. Sammi ran up and pulled me into a hug.

"I can't believe Leah and Ashley would do that to you!" She exclaimed. I shrugged.

"I wouldn't have had anything to wear anyway. Besides Andy and I have a plan." I told her. Then quietly recited what Andy and I had discussed earlier to her and Jinxx I saw Andy come back out, without the bags, and do the same to Jake and CC.

After I had finished Sammi and Jinxx nodded. After handing them their tickets I walked over to Andy.

"CC went over to tell Vic, and Jake went to tell Mike." He informed me.

"Should we go talk to Kellin together?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand.

"Andy!" Kellin smiled. He had his sunglasses on, which wasn't much of a shock, and was holding his daughter. "I was wondering what had happened to you."

Andy chuckled. "We were kind of stuck in Times Square."

"I heard Ashley laughing about something. I didn't know what." Kellin said.

"Yeah. He and Leah kind of got us stranded. By the way, this is Lizzie. Lizzie meet Kellin, and Copeland his daughter, and Kaitlyn his wife." Andy introduced us.

"Hi," I said awkwardly. I had met Kellin before, but it was different now.

"It's good to finally meet you. Andy has talked about you a lot." Kellin told me. "I've heard a lot about your friend too."

"Yeah, she seems to think that you and her are destined to be together. She adores your music." I told him. He looked at Kaitlyn.

"Looks like you have some competition." He joked. We all laughed.

"Anyway. We were stuck here so we did a little shopping." Andy said pulling something out from behind him. "Thought Copeland needed some Batman in her life." Andy said handing the batman shirt to Kaitlyn.

"You and your batman." She smiled.

"I am batman." He told her. "Kellin you wanna help Lizzie and I with something?"

"Sure what is it?" He asked.

We told him how we were planning to get back at Leah and Ashley. He laughed and agreed.

"Now, how about we go watch a play." I said.

We passed Leah and Ashley on the way in, but payed no attention to them.

When we got inside we had amazing seats. Copeland was smiling. She was pretty adorable.

I was sitting between Andy and Kellin. Beside Kellin was Kaitlyn, then Leah, Ashley, Sammi, Jinxx, Vic, Mike, CC, and finally Jake.

The show was amazing. Such beautiful work. I had never seen anything like it before. I could tell Ashley was checking out all the girls around him. But Sammi kept shushing him when he wanted to talk to one. Leading him to pout.
Leah was sitting next to the wife of her crush, so she was automatically in a bad mood.

The show ended and the room filled with applause. Copeland was getting whiney since it was past her bed time, so Kaitlyn left right after the show to bring her back to the hotel she was staying in since she was just visiting.

"Be sure to text me Lizzie. Copeland loves you." She smiled and I nodded. Saying goodbye to them both.

Vic and Mike decided to leave also since they were playing early tomorrow morning. I hugged then goodbye and promised to visit them on their bus sometime. I could see Leah getting annoyed.

Ashley was trying to talk to some blond, but CC abruptly pulled him away.

"What the fuck man." I heard him complain when we got outside. I smiled.

Things were working out nicely. We all decided to go out to eat at this Chinese restaurant. So we piled into the 15 person van. I was between Kellin and Andy once again.

"Oh Kellin I forgot to introduce you and Leah." I said. I saw Leah's eyes widen. "Kellin meet Leah. She is a huge fan."

"Nice to meet you." Kellin simply said. Acting like he couldn't care less.

"Yeah, you too." She said. She sounded really upset. And even though it was an act I felt bad. She was my best friend. I went to comfort her. But Kellin stopped me.

"You know Lizzie, you should stay on our bus one night. We have an extra bunk. Plus the guys would love you." He told me. I smiled.

"Sounds like a plan. But only if I get a picture of Copeland wearing that shirt Andy and I got her."

"Deal." He smiled.

The rest of the ride consisted of small talk. Ashley was obviously pissed. But I found it hilarious.

Kellin, Andy, and I took and then posted a bunch of pictures to Instagram. And soon enough we were at the restaurant.

Jinxx had called ahead and told them we were coming, so they were prepared for us. It was pretty late, but turns out that in Times Square things stay open later than they would in any other city.

"Welcome to Lucky Sunday. Right this way." A man in his early thirties told us. We followed and sat at two tables that had been pushed together. There were a lot of other people here, but it was strangely quiet.

"Can we start you off with any drinks?" The man asked as he handed us menus.

Everyone ordered their drinks. Mostly alcohol. I ordered a water, since Andy had said he'd get me something alcoholic later since they wouldn't serve me.

"Look at Lizzie. She's underage so she can't drink." Kellin teased.

"For your information I had a hangover all day. And Andy is getting me something later." I informed him. He just laughed.

The food was really good. We were pretty loud. And the previous quiet and calm restaurant was now filled with our loud conversing.

The manager came over a few times threatening to kick us out. But we never really listened.

"Andy did you get our bags?" I asked as we had finished. He nodded.

"In the van, why?"

"I want my SnapBack." I told him. He chuckled.

"I gotta smoke anyway. Come on." He told the others where we were going and then we went outside. It was cold, but I didn't really mind it.

"Tonight's been fun." I said to him. He nodded and took out his cigarettes. I held my hand out for one. He raised his eyebrows.

"I thought you didn't smoke."

"Well I do now." I said grabbing one from him before going into the van and getting the hat. I put it onto my head and then held the cigarette out for him to light.

"You shouldn't smoke you know. It's not good for you." He told me before leaning on the van.

"I'm not going to have this talk with you. Especially since you always smoke." I said rolling my eyes.

"It was worth a try." He sighed. "I just don't wanna be blamed for letting you smoke." I scoffed.

"I might not be able to drink legally but I can buy cigarettes. So I can smoke if I want." I said like a stubborn child.

"You're such a child." He laughed.

"You say that a lot you know." I told him.

"That's because it's true." He smiled.

"Still." I said. We were both quiet.

"You should perform that song you wrote tomorrow." He said suddenly.

"Why would I do that?" I asked surprised.

"Because it's a good song." He shrugged.

"I can't sing." I said panicky.

"Yes you can. Kelly heard you. And recorded you." He said before taking out his phone and playing a recording of my singing.

"That bitch!" I yelled. "She is so getting yelled at when I get back there."

"You're really talented Lizzie." He told me softly. I sighed and threw my cigarette on the ground, stomping on it.

"Yeah, well, singing in front of people isn't really my thing." I told him.

"What if I sang it with you?" He asked.

"What is with you wanting me to embrace my musical 'talents'." I said. Putting air quotes around talents. He sighed and grabbed my wrists.

"Because you have them Lizzie." He said looking into my eyes. I didn't answer. "Why don't you believe me?"

"Because I don't have talents Andy. I never have. Sure I was always the smart kid in school. But that was only because it got my mind off of the shit that was going on at home. I taught myself how to play instruments because I was bored. I never really wanted to do anything with it. Besides I would never be good enough to anyway. I mean have you seen me play Im not any good at it. I'm not goo-" I was cut off my Andy putting his lips on mine, kissing me. I was shocked for a few seconds before kissing him back.

He pulled away after a minute.

"Stop putting yourself down. You have so many fucking talents it's unbelievable. You just think you don't because you've been told that so many times. You're amazing Lizzie. Trust me." He said before bringing his lips to mine again.

No. This is wrong. I thought to myself. As much as I wanted it to be, and as right as it felt, it wasn't.

I pulled away. Not looking in his eyes.

"We can't Andy." I said quietly.

"Why not?" He asked.

"You have a girlfriend remember. And I'm far too broken. You deserve better." I told him. Walking away before he could respond.

I went back into the restaurant and say down. Andy came back a few minutes later.

Neither of us said anything. I saw everyone eyeing us strangely. But no one said anything.

We left the restaurant and went back to the bus. I changed into some pajama pants and a t-shirt before texting vic asking if I could sleep on their bus tonight.

He replied saying sure, and asking why. I said I would explain later. I grabbed a bag of stuff I would need and went to leave the bus without a word. Sammi caught my eye and mouthed 'text me' before I nodded and walked over to the pierce the veil bus. Mike let me in, and we just hung out for most of the night.

It was good to get away, but my mind still wouldn't stop thinking about Andy. About the kiss.

Everyone went to sleep around 2am. But I couldn't sleep. My phone buzzed beside me.

From Andy
We need to talk. Meet me outside.

It wasn't a question, so I didn't reply.

I just slipped on the converse I wore over here and walked outside. Andy was standing there.

"What'd you want to talk about?" I asked. He was about to answer when he leaned in and kissed me again.

As much as my mind told me to stop. That this was wrong, and shouldn't be happening. I didn't listen.

"Juliet and I aren't together anymore." Andy said as he pulled away. "So how about we forget about the talking part."

We heard whistling from above us. I looked up and saw Tony, Jamie, Vic And Mike had the window open and were watching us.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him, and as cliche as it may seem, I felt fireworks.