Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

Too Good To Be True

Lizzie's PoV

When we got back to the bus Sammi ran to my bag, going through it, trying to find the best outfit. Leah and I stood there watching her.

"So..." Leah said smirking. "You and Andy?"

"What about me and Andy?" I asked. Trying not to smile.

"Are you guys dating yet?! I mean you slept in his bunk last night. And Jake caught the two of you making out."

"Yeah we're dating." I Said casually. Sitting down on the couch. Leah smiled widely.

"Sammi!!! She just confirmed it!" She yelled. Sammi laughed.

"We all knew anyway." She threw me some clothes. "Change into those. Then we'll do your makeup." She told me. I nodded and went into the bathroom changing into the ripped studded jeans, black tanktop, and a leather jacket I had never seen before.

"Where'd you get this jacket?" I asked Sammi as I left the bathroom.

"It's Andy's. Luckily it fits you." She told me.

"Oh." I said simply.

"Now. Make up time. Leah you're doing her hair." Sammi ordered. Leah saluted and grabbed a brush. I laughed.

"Somebody is bossy." I said jokingly. Sammi rolled her eyes.

"You okay Sammi? You don't seem like your usual self." Leah pointed out. She had a point. Sammi didn't seem the same.

"It's nothing." Sammi said shrugging.

"It's obviously something." I told her. She sighed.

"I have to leave in three days. I have to get back to my life." Leah and I stared at her in shock.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" I asked.

"It slipped my mind. I only remembered because I got a call about it earlier." She said sadly.

"You're leaving us alone with the band." Leah said shocked. "Lizzie might kill them!"

"How does Sammi leaving have anything to do with me killing the guys?" I exclaimed.

"I'm gonna miss you girls so much!" Sammi laughed.

"You have to text us every day. And we have to Skype." Leah told her. Sammi nodded.

"What am I supposed to do without you. I mean I have Leah, but you were kind of the one who made me realize I had feelings for Andy." I admitted.

"You can call me whenever to talk about anything. You know that. Even if its 4 in the morning." She assured me.

"You're leaving me alone to deal with Lizzie. The band. And the new couple. I swear Sammi, you're trying to kill me." Leah said.

"Jinxx can help you. I'll make sure. Lizzie and Andy just got together, so they'll be pretty much in their own world not bothering anyone. You'll be fine." Sammi said. "There. Your make up is done."

"How long until the show?" I asked.

"It's around 4 now. So like an hour. We should probably head back to the guys." Leah told us. I nodded.

"You sure about the whole me singing thing?" I asked Sammi and Leah as we walked to the main stage.

"If you keep doubting yourself you'll never get anywhere. You'll do fine. Andy wouldn't bring you onstage if it was any other way. People can be pretty mean. If you weren't a good singer you wouldn't be in this situation." Leah told me.

"Exactly. So you are going to get your ass on that stage and sing with your boyfriend. I don't care if I have to drag you on there myself." Sammi said, her tone threatening.

"I'm still nervous." I mumbled. I saw Sammi roll her eyes, and then Leah sighed.

"You can be. But pretend its just you and Andy. He's singing to you and you're singing to him. You're in love and you're horm-" Leah got cut off by Sammi.

"They just started dating. And this is a concert. Not just before sex."

"Well I thought it'd help." Leah said. I scoffed.

"You just made it awkward."

"You'll be fine Lizzie. We're all supporting you." Sammi reassured me. I just nodded, not convinced, but not going to argue any more.

"You guys are back already?" Ashley asked as we reached the main stage.

"We don't take that long to get ready." Leah told him.

I walked over to Andy, he smiled when he saw me.

"You're wearing my jacket."

"Sammi gave it to me. I'm surprised it fits. Hope it's okay with you." I said.

"Of course it's okay." He told me. "I said you should wear my clothes more often."

"That you did." I said.

"You ready to preform?" He asked me.

"No, but I never will be. So what's the point in trying to be." I sighed.

"You'll be amazing. Plus I'll be next to you the whole time." He said.

"I would kiss you right now, but you're too fucking tall." I laughed. He chuckled and picked me up sitting me on a table so I was at eye level with him.

"Better?"

"Much." I said before bringing my lips to his. We made out for a few minutes before pulling away.

"Get a room!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"KELLIN!" I screamed. Jumping off of the table and running over to him.

"You and Biersack huh?" He asked. I nodded. "Knew it would happen." He said. I rolled my eyes and held out my arms.

"Copeland wants to see her favorite aunt." Kellin chuckled before handing her to me. "She needs to come to more shows. I know I've only been here a few days, but I'm going to miss this kid." I told him.

"I don't think it'll be the last time seeing her. Especially if you and Andy last as long as I think you will." He said. I smiled.

"You guys watching the show?" I asked.

"Yep." He said. I smiled.

"Well I hope you like it. I gotta go. But I'll visit later." I handed his daughter back to him and went to find Andy.

"Andrew!" I whisper shouted. He looked up from the group of fans he was talking to and smiled. Waving for me to come over.

"Have fun talking to Kellin?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said and he turned back to the fans signing some stuff.

"So Andy who's this?" A girl with brown hair asks. He shot me a look asking if he should tell them about us. I just shrugged and nodded.

"This is Lizzie. She's my girlfriend." He said.

"What happened to Juliet?" A girl with blonde hair and pink highlights asked looking me up and down. Sending me deathly glares. I just rolled my eyes. Andy noticed and grabbed my hand.

"Her and I just weren't as close as we used to. We broke up."

"Oh." The blonde responded dumbly. The brown hair girl smiled at us.

"Well I personally think you guys are adorable." She told us.

"I agree." Said another fan. Along with nods from several others.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" The brown haired girl asked. Andy nodded, and the group of girls got on both sides of us. While someone from the crew took the picture.

"Thanks." They all said. Before walking away.

"Um, Lizzie?" The brown haired girl asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you?" She seemed nervous. I nodded and walked over to her.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to apologize for my friend Jamie, the blonde with pink streaks. She has this fantasy that her and Andy will get married and she was being rude. So, sorry abou-" she was going to continue but I cut her off.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Andy has fans. And some fans are going to be rude and hate. Yeah it's not nice. But It's not going to affect Andy and I's relationship." I told her with a smile.

"Thanks Lizzie. Personally I think your really cool. And I totally ship you and Andy." She said. I laughed at the fact she 'shipped' us.

"Thanks. It's always cool to have support from fans. Makes life easier. Now you should get back to your friend. The show will be starting soon." I said. She nodded. Quickly hugging me before running off. I chuckled and walked back over to Andy.

"I like your fans." I said. He just laughed and took my hand.

"The shows in 5 minutes. I'll come get you when it's time for our song. You ready?" I nodded slightly. Andy noticed my hesitation. He kissed the top of my head. "You'll be fine. They'll love you."

"Whatever you say. Now go. You have a show to preform." I smiled. And pushed him toward the stage.

After the band preformed Days Are Numbered Andy stopped to talk to the crowd.

"Now we have a surprise for you mother fuckers." He said before coming back stage and taking my hand. "You ready?" He asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said. He smiled and brought me onstage.

"You probably know Lizzie by now." Andy started. "Well, her and I decided to sing a song together."

The opening of Rebel Love Song started. Andy sang the first verse while I came in on the chorus.

I cannot hide what's on my mind
I feel it burning deep inside
A passion crime to take what's mine
Let us start living for today

Never gonna' change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna' stop us
No not this time

So take your hand in mine
It's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice
It's do or die
This is a rebel love song

Andy smiled at me. And I started singing.

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies
I choke on all they had to say
When worlds collide what's left inside
I hold on tight and hear you pray

Never gonna' change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna' stop us
No not this time

So take your hand in mine
It's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice
It's do or die
This is a rebel love song

Wild and running for one reason
They can't stop us from our freedom
(Wild and running for one reason
They can't stop us from our freedom)

Never gonna' change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna' stop us
No not this time

So take your hand in mine
It's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice
It's do or die
This is a rebel love song

So take your hand in mine
It's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice
It's do or die
This is a rebel love song

The crowd cheered when we had finished. I smiled and kissed Andy's cheek.

"Now I'm going to get off stage so that they can finish the concert." I said into the microphone before leaving the stage.

Andy said some stuff, and then they sang Resurrect The Sun, when I got back stage I was tackled by Sammi.

"I told you you'd be able to do it." She smiled. Leah was standing behind her awkwardly. I just decided to ignore it.

"You're just full of ' I told you's '." I laughed

"What can I see. I know things." She said laughing. My phone then buzzed in my pocket.

From Kellin
I didn't know you sang. Loved it :D

I wanted to scream. Things were just going so perfectly, I was dating Andy, I had finally gotten away from my mother, I made friends with some of my favorite bands, and most importantly I was having the time of my life. It all seemed too good to be true.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I was picked up from behind. I screamed, and was quickly put down. I turned around to see Andy.

"You really need to stop screaming like that." He told me.

"I will when you and everyone else quit sneaking up on me." I said rolling my eyes.

"You were amazing by the way."

"Thanks." I blushed. I wasn't used to getting compliments, so when I did I was automatically awkward and didn't know how to respond. Andy just chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"So what do you wanna do now?" He asked.

"You have to do a signing. I have to go change because as much as I love this jacket, it way too warm to be wearing it." I explained.

"I'll see you after then?" I nodded.

"Text me or whatever, I'll be wandering around, maybe go see PTV." I told him. He nodded before kissing me and walking off.

I walked back to the bus alone. I don't know what happened to Leah and Sammi, but they were around here somewhere.

When I got on the bus I took off the jacket, putting it with Andy's stuff. I changed out of the tank top and into a Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt.

I was about to leave the bus when my phone vibrated

From Unknown Number
How's my princess? I just got released, you should call me so we can catch up. -Dada

I stared at the screen on my phone. How'd he even get my number? He hadn't made any contact with me since I was 14. He sent me a message saying 'Fuck You' on fathers day. He would send me money every now and then, but that all stopped when my mom told him I was ungrateful and undeserving. The only thing I ever got from him was a social security check from the state.

I never really thought about him, seeing he wasn't a part of my childhood. He was always in and out of jail. I never really cared either, things were peaceful back then when my parents weren't around. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Just when everything was starting to work itself out. I thought to myself before deciding to call him back.