Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

First Date

Lizzie's PoV.

"You should have told me it was outside. I would have brought a jacket." I said as we walked down the street.

"I figured since we were in Pennsylvania and its like 7 at night you would have thought of it." He chuckled taking off his jacket and putting it on my shoulders.

"I had other things on my mind, and now you're going to be cold." I told him.

"I'll be fine. And what was on your mind?" He asked looking at me concerned.

"Leah, she said something this morning to me about how her and I haven't been talking as much. And that I've replaced her as my best friend since I'm always either with you, Kellin, or Jayy and Dahvie." I explained.

"You still talk to her right?" He asked.

"Yeah. I mean we talk on the bus all the time. But she was mad because I'm not coming to her with my problems." I said.

"Why aren't you going to her with your problems?" He asked.

"Because she doesn't understand them. Leah was always a person who never really suffered. Yeah she had that 'depression' every teenage girl has, but that's nothing. And when I told her about my mom the night before we met you guys she kept looking at me sympathetically. And I hate sympathy. When I told Jayy about my dad, he said that he wasn't going to be sympathetic, so he insulted my dad instead." I sighed. "I've known Leah for years, but there always has been and always will be that line between us that shows our differences. And that makes talking to her about what shit happens in my life hard."

"Did you tell her that?"

"Kind of." I said.

"You're best friends. You'll figure something out." He assured me.

"I hope so." I said. "So can you tell me where we are going yet?"

"Nope. But I can tell you that you're gonna like it." He smiled.

"And how do you know that?" I asked.

"Because I'm batman." He joked. I laughed as something caught my eye.

"Andy!" I almost yelled.

"What?"

"Can we go to the play ground?" I asked smiling.

"Why do you want to go to the playground?" He asked amused.

"Because I want to be a child. Now come on." I said dragging him across the road and into the playground.

"What do you want to do first?" Andy asked looking at all the equipment.

"I don't know. Swings?"

"Lets go." He said and took my hand. "Want me to push you?"

"I'm an adult. I know how to swing." I scoffed.

"Sure you do." He laughed before holding up his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking a picture of you on a little kids swing set. Then posting it on twitter and Instagram." He told me. I gasped and looked down as he took the picture.

"Andy." I whined. He looked up. "The swing isn't working."

"That's because you're too tall. Now do you want me to push you?" He asked. I nodded.

We continued to mess around on the playground for around a half hour. Taking pictures of each other and posting them on twitter as sort of a war to see who can get the funniest picture. At the moment I was winning. I mean a 6 foot 2 inch tall grown man on a kids slide. That's hilarious.

"I hope the date you had planned doesn't have a time deadline." I said to Andy as we left the playground.

"It's open all night babe. Don't worry." He smiled.

"Good." I said before leaning into him as we walked. He had his arm around my shoulder.

We were both quiet until a thought came to mind.

"What's going to happen to us when warped ends?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I have to go back home. And you're going to LA. So where will that leave us?" I asked. Andy was quiet.

"I hadn't thought of that." He said quietly. I frowned.

"Lets talk about it tomorrow. I want to enjoy our date." I smiled.

"Good, cause we're here." Andy said. I looked around to see where we were. A smile appeared on my face when I realized it.

"You brought me to an arcade?" I asked. He nodded sheepishly.

"I thought it'd be fun. Ya know just us hanging out."

"I love it.” I said standing on my tip toes pecking his lips.

"Good. Now come on." He said before taking my hand and bringing me inside. We went to the counter and Andy bought a bunch of tokens.

"I should warn you that I gamble." I told him as we walked around.

"Define gamble." He said.

"I once blew $20 on a game in an arcade at the beach trying to win an Xbox for my friend the instructions were in Japanese so no one was playing it correctly I know some Japanese so I played it. And was doing really well. I ran out of money so I started asking people." I explained.

"Did you win the Xbox?" He asked.

"Yep." I said proudly.

"Then that wasn't a gamble. Just an Xbox for a cheap price." He smiled.

"I like the way you think Biersack." I laughed. "Oh skeeball!" I yelled running over to it and paying the two tokens. Andy played beside me.

"How did you do better than me?" I pouted when he ended up getting 11 tickets and I only got 6.

"We're combining tickets anyway. So it doesn't matter." He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes it does." I said before walking over to one of those spinning light games. I put in the token and Andy leans against the game to watch me. I missed the jackpot the first time but I got it on the second. "340 tickets." I smiled as the machine started counting them out.

Andy chuckled and kissed me.

"Was that my reward?" I asked as he pulled away. He nodded. "Well I'll take that over tickets any day."

"If you keep winning these games then you'll definitely get more." He laughed pulling the tickets from the machine since it was done counting them, and piled them up into each other.

"What do you wanna do next?" I asked.

"Have you eaten?"

"Not exactly." I said quietly. He sighed and took my hand dragging me over to the food counter. "Are you ever going to stop forcing me to eat?" I asked as we looked at the menu.

"Not until you're eating three meals a day." He told me.

"You don't even eat three meals a day!" I argued. He ignored me and walked up ordering chicken tenders and fries.

"You want sauce?" He asked turning to me.

"I don't care." I said and walked over to a table. Andy came over about 5 minutes later with the food.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked quietly. I looked at him.

"Why would I be mad at you? You're only doing this because you care. I should just suck it up and eat, but it's hard. After so long not eating food lost its flavor I guess. It just doesn't taste good when I eat it." I tried to explain.

"You'll get used to it again." He told me. "It'll just take some time." I smiled as he hugged me.

"You're amazing you know." I said.

"Am I really?" He asked amused.

"Mhmm. You brought me to an arcade for a date. You played at the playground with me even though we probably looked like idiots. And you care. That qualifies as amazing in my book." I explained smiling. He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"Now eat." He said as he ate a French Fry.

We quickly finished all the food and then went back to playing games.

"We're good at this." Andy smiled and held up the plastic bag full of tickets.

"Or course we are." I laughed.

"Should we go play more games or go pick out prizes?" He asked.

"Do we have any tokens left?"

"Nope."

"Then lets go." I said dragging him to the ticket eater. "I hated this thing when I was a kid. I always thought it was going to eat my hands." I said feeding the tickets into the machine.

"You never know. It still could." He smirked. I stepped away.

"Now you have to do it yourself." I said and glared at him. He chuckled and finished what I had been doing.

"I still have both my hands." He told me taking the receipt from the slot.

"I was like 6! And I had small hands!" I exclaimed. He just laughed and brought me over to the prize room.

"So this place is basically like a store. You know how many tickets you have, so get whatever you want that adds up to that amount. Then come over to me and I'll add it all up, and bag it up." The guy standing at the door told us.

"Thanks." I said.

"So what do you want?" Andy asked. I was about to say I didn't know when something caught my eye.

"Batman!" I said pointing to a stuffed batman plushie.

"Definitely." He said smiling. I picked out another stuffed monkey and we still had tickets.

"Anything else we should get?" I asked Andy after we grabbed a bunch of random stuff that would probably break in a day or two.

"I think we're good. Besides where are we going to put all of this on the bus." He said.

"You have a point." I laughed as we walked over to the counter to the kid we saw earlier. Andy handed him the stuff and he started adding it all up.

"Not to be rude or whatever but you're in a band right?" He asked Andy.

"Uh yeah. Black Veil Brides." Andy said awkwardly.

"I knew it. I'd seen you somewhere. Turns out it was on the t-shirts we have in the back." The kid laughed. "Here you go. You have tickets left over though." He said handing Andy the bag.

"Thanks." Andy said before taking my hand and leading us out of the room.

"What are we going to do with the left over tickets?" I asked. Andy looked around until he spotted a girl who looked about 12 or 13 and walked over to her.

"I have these left over tickets if you want them." Andy said. The girl looked at him weirdly for a minute but took the tickets.

"Uh, thanks." She said smiling.

"No problem." Andy said before walking away.

"That was nice of you." I said as we walked back outside. "Did it get colder? I think it got colder."

"It most likely got colder." He chucked. "I got you something."

I looked at him confused.

"Lift up your hair." He said. I lifted my hair and felt a cold metal fall down my chest. "There." He said.

I looked down at the necklace and saw a strange shape with half a heart at the end. I looked at him confused. He took a similar looking necklace out form under his shirt.

"They lock together in the heart.Look at the back of yours." He told me. I turned it over and saw the engraving.

From Your Batman Andy. ♥

"I love it." I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"I love you." He said into my hair.

"I love you too. But you must be freezing. So lets go." I said before dragging him back into the direction of the hotel.

We talked all the way back. I love how we could do that, just talk. We always found something to talk about so there weren't any awkward silences.

"I'm going to go talk to Leah." I told him when we got back.

"Want me to come?" He asked.

"No I gotta talk to her alone. I'll be back." I said before walking out of the room and to where Leah and Ashley were.

I knocked and got no answer. I knocked again. I decided to just go in.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I opened the door and saw Ashley on top of Leah in bed. I quickly closed the door and ran back to my and Andy's room.

"What happened?" He asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Leah. Ashley. Together. Bed." I said trying to get the image out of my head.

"Woah, wait. Were they having sex?" He asked sitting next to me on the bed. I nodded. He just laughed.

"Why are you laughing?! I just saw my best friend having sex with Ashley Purdy. I'm traumatized." I said before hiding my face in the nape of his neck.

"At least it wasn't some random girl." He shrugged. "That's scarier. Trust me."

"Why are you only in your boxers." I asked suddenly noticing his lack of clothing.

"I was changing when you came in screaming." He told me.

"Oh." I blushed. "Go finish whatever you were doing. I have to shower."

"You could always jo-" he started but I cut him off.

"I swear if you finish that sentence you're sleeping on the floor." I said. He just backed away with his hands up.

I sat on the couch and watched some tv when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Leah.

"Done fucking Purdy?" I asked laughing. She groaned.

"Why did you have to see that?" She complained.

"Because you two were too stupid to at least lock the door or put a 'do not disturb' thing on the handle." I told her. "Now tell me was he any good?" I asked.

"Elizabeth!" She yelled blushing.

"Aww he was. And now your embarrassed." I laughed.

"I hate you." She muttered. "Where's Andy?" She asked after a few seconds.

"Shower." I told her. She laughed.

"You didn't join him?"

"Why does everyone keep asking that? And no. I didn't you little slut." I joked.

"How was your date?" She asked. Sitting next to me on the couch.

"We went to an arcade, but played on a playground before that." I told her. "And he gave me this necklace. He has the other half, it turns into the batman symbol. He had it engraved and everything." I smiled showing it to her.

"Everything is batman with you two isn't it?" She laughed. I glared. "But I have to admit that it's adorable." She said. I didn't say anything. "So, why exactly did you come into Ashley and I's room?"

"I knocked first. And I actually came to apologize." I told her. "But it seems you got over it. Seeing as you slept with Ashley." I shrugged.

"You are never going to let that go are you?" She glared.

"Did you at least use protection." I asked ignoring her question.

"I'm not an idiot."

"There's always the morning after pill if you didn't." I said ignoring her again.

"That won't be needed." She mumbled.

"You never know. You could have a little Ashley growing in there." I said poking her stomach.

"You're impossible." She complained getting up from the couch and storming out.

"Have fun with Ashley!!" I yelled and continued to watch tv. A few minutes later Andy came out of the bathroom.

"You take longer showers than I do." I complained before grabbing my pajamas and going into the bathroom to shower.

After I had finished that I changed into my pajamas and dried my hair. I came out of the bathroom to see Andy on his phone on the bed. I sat next to him.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Twitter."

"Of course." I laughed. "I had fun tonight." I told him. He locked his phone and put it in his lap.

"I'm glad." He smiled. "I had fun too."

"It's nice when it's just the two of us. I love Leah and the guys, but being stuck on a bus with them can get annoying." I said.

"We should have more us time." He said.

"Yeah."

"Would you do it again?" He asked after a couple minutes.

"Do what again?" I asked lost.

"Come on tour. For more than a month though." He explained.

"Andy," I started. He sighed.

"I know. It's stupid."

"It's not stupid. I love tour. Especially since its with you. But I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with my own life. I can't keep living off of Leah. Yeah I finally got a job, but it's going to take a while before I can get enough money to move into my own apartment, pay bills, have money for food, and whatever else." I explained.

"I know." He said. "We don't have to think about it now." He sounded hurt. I frowned.

"But I'd do it again. I don't care where I am, or what's going on. I'd definitely come on tour again." I told him.

"Good. Because I would go crazy not seeing you for that long." He smiled.

"It's late. We should probably sleep." I said. He nodded and got up to shut off the tv. I laid down and he joined me after a minute.

"We're going to Ohio tomorrow." He told me.

"Does that mean we're leaving early tomorrow?" I asked.

"It's only about 2 and a half hours to Cleveland. So not too early. Maybe around 7." He told me.

"That's early." I complained.

"You can sleep on the way there." He said.

"No I can't. Once I wake up I won't be able to go back to sleep." I explained.

"You'll be fine. I wanted to tell you we're in Ohio tomorrow cause my parents want to meet you." He told me. I shot up in bed.

"What?!" I yelled. "You're telling me this now?! What I they don't like me?" I panicked. He laughed.

"They'll love you. Trust me."

"You don't know that." I said

"They will." He assured me. "Go to sleep. You can panic in the morning." He told me.

"Fine." I said laying back down. "Night." He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Night babe." I heard him say before sleep took over.