Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

Back To Normal. Not.

Lizzie's PoV

The ride to the airport that afternoon was quiet. No one cracked a joke, made a speech, or said anything at all. The morning had been the same. Everyone had been distant towards each other. We had become so close over the last month and now we were leaving. Not knowing next time we would all see each other.
It also didn't help that we were all pretty much hungover from last night.

"I'm going to miss you so fucking much." Andy finally said to me and pulled me into a hug.

After we checked in my and Leah's luggage, we were all just sitting in the airport waiting for out flight to start boarding.

"I'll miss you too." I said quietly into his chest. I felt a lump in my throat, like the ones you get before you cry. "We'll see each other soon though. You're going on tour in another couple months."

"And you're coming with me." He smiled kissing me passionately. We were interrupted by the intercom.

"Flight 433 is now boarding. 433 is now boarding." The lady announced.

"Well fuck. That went by faster than I thought." CC said breaking the silence.

"Here." Ashley said and handed Leah his sunglasses. "You never did get a pair. And Lizzie seems to love the pair she stole. So welcome to the official Ashley Purdy sunglasses club."

"That's not actually a thing is it?" Jinxx asked. I rolled my eyes.

"We're really going to miss you guys." Leah said. They all nodded and we were engulfed in a group hug.

"5 minutes til final boarding for flight 433. 5 minutes." The lady announced through intercom causing us all to break apart.

"Text me when you land." Andy said to me. I nodded. "I really do love you Elizabeth." He said softly.

"I love you too." I said. Still trying as hard as I could not to cry. "I'll see you soon." Andy nodded and kissed me. After I said quick goodbyes to the rest of the guys Leah and I boarded the plane and started our way back home.

"You alright Liz?" Leah asked after we had taken off. I shook me head,

"Not at all. But I'll have to cope."

"You'll see him soon. Don't worry." She smiled reassuringly. I nodded and sighed. I plugged my earbuds into my phone and put it on shuffle. It was going to be a long flight.

When we landed we got our bags and went to pick up my car from the storage place. I texted Andy telling him we landed.

It was only 11am here be because of the time differences on the west coast and east.

"Can you drop me off at my school?" Leah asked as we got onto the highway. "I have to turn in all the work that they had me do while we gone." I nodded and we drove to the college in silence.

I dropped Leah off then went back to her apartment. I brought all the bags inside and set them by the door.

It was so quiet. I sighed and looked around. I guess it's time to get back to normal. Whatever that is.

*3 Days Later.*

"Oh my god!" Kelly yelled as I walked into the store. "You're back!"

"I've been back for three days." I told her. She looked at me confused.

"Then why am I just seeing you now?" She questioned. I shrugged and sat down in a chair behind the counter.

"Jet lag. Laziness." I said.

"Missing you boyfriend." She added. "And missing being on tour."

"I felt so alive then. It was like none of the shit that happened to me here mattered. I got a whole new family." I explained.

"I know. So. Tell me what happened while you were on tour. I want to know every detail."

"I sang on stage with Andy." I told her. "Because you just had to send him a recording of me. I haven't forgiven you for that you know."

"When I see talent I can't ignore it. And you just happened to be going on tour with a band where you would have the chance to sing in front of people." She said.

"But." I continued. "The night that Andy told me about the recording was also the night when he kissed me for the first time."

"Awe. What happened between you two anyway. All I know is what the Internet tells me. Since you didn't bother calling me."

"Sorry." I frowned. "If it makes you feel any better I didn't pay much attention to Leah either."

"What changed?" She asked.

"Everything. I was suddenly surrounded by a bunch of people who actually care about me. And understand some of the stuff I've been through. I was away from my mom and my sister so I wasn't stressed out. I was having fun." I told her. She looked at me for a minute.

"And you're getting better right? You're starting to eat more often, you've stop cutting, I mean I don't see any fresh cuts on you're arms." She said.

"Mentally I'm doing amazing." I smiled.

"You've just changed. And by the looks of it, that change was the best thing for you."

"Not everyone thinks that. Leah was so pissed at me." I said.

"Does it really matter what other people think?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"But she's my best friend."

"Exactly the more reason she will forgive you. You guys are close, she wants the best for you but probably felt like she wasn't needed when you started dating Andy, or was making friends with all these band members."

"When did you become so wise?" I asked after a minute. She shrugged and I continued to tell her about all the things that happened at warped.

When I finally got home I went to my bags, which I still hadn't unpacked and searched for something to sleep in. I found a few of Andy's shirts, some of his boxers, and a pair of sweatpants that I hadn't packed.

To Andy
How did some of your clothes in my bags?

I pressed send and grabbed the sweat pants and a Metallica shirt and changed in the bathroom. I was about to wash of my makeup when my phone rang.

"Hey." I answered.

"You're just now discovering my clothes in your bag?" Andy laughed through the phone.

"I haven't exactly unpacked." I told him and left the bathroom and sat on the couch bringing my knees to my chest. "I'm guessing you put the clothes in my bags then?"

"I always said you should wear my clothes more often. And you're not here to steal them from me I gave you some." He explained.

"You seriously are amazing." I laughed.

"I know."

"I miss you." I told him after a minute.

"I miss you too. More than you can imagine." He said.

"What time is it there?" I asked suddenly.

"It's 7:37. Why?"

"That means its 10:37 here and Leah isn't home yet." I frowned.

"I'm sure she's fine. Don't worry." He assured me. Just then the door swung open to reveal a crying Leah.

"Leah what happened?" I asked shocked.

"Your sister. Her car went off the side of the road into the river. She's in the hospital now." She informed me.

"Andy..." I paused taking in what Leah had just told me. "I gotta go. Something happened to Alexis." I said.

"Is she okay?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll keep you updated."

"Okay babe. Love you." He told me softly.

"I love you too." I said before I hung up. "What happened?" I asked looking at Leah. She pursed her lips.

"From what I could find out she was drunk, probably high too. She ended up going off the road and hitting the rail on the bridge. Her car flipped and she ended up in the water. I guess her head was bleeding pretty bad. Someone called 911 when they saw it." She said. "She's in the hospital now. In a coma. They aren't sure if she's going to wake up." Once Leah had said that the room went silent.

"I have to see her." I whispered.

"Lizzie, it's almost 11, she'll be there in the morning." Leah told me.

"Will she? Because I sure as hell don't know. And I can't take that risk." I yelled. Grabbing the pair of jeans I was wearing and going back into the bathroom changing quickly. "She may be my older sister, but I was always the one taking care of her." I told Leah as I grabbed my keys.

"Want me to come with you?" She asked.

"If you want to." I said. She followed me outside and we drove in silence to the hospital.

I can't lose her. Not now. Not after everything that's happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the cliffhanger. Be sure to comment. -Angie