Didn't Mean It

T w o

"So give me a chance, cause you're all I need girl, spend a week with your boy I'll be calling you my girlfriend."
I watched Justin as he played his guitar. I smiled and kissed his cheek. After he finished the song he put his guitar to the side and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest. A girl walked up to us.

"Stay away from him! You'll regret being with him. He's dangerous! Run away!" She said as she backed away and left.

"Wait! What?" I asked but by the time I got up she had already left. I turned back to Justin. "What was that all about?" I asked.

"No idea..." He said as he looked away.

I sat back down in between his legs again. That got me thinking. But maybe she's confusing him with someone else... I hope? Justin interupted my thoughts by placing his chin on the top of my head. I looked up at him, "What do you feel like doing right now?"

"I don't know, you wanna go for a drive?" He asked.

"Sure!"

We got in his car and drove off. The wind blew my hair back. I smiled at him and he smiled back tapping the steering wheel to the beat of the song.

After it got dark, Justin drove me home. He came inside and ate dinner with me after that we walked to my room and watched tv for a while. I started dozing off until I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and noticed I was still in my clothes and Justin was next to me sleeping. I kissed him and he woke up.

"Good morning," he said.

"Morning."

We went downstairs and made breakfeast. We sat down and started to eat.

"I was thinking we could move in together," Justin said as he put his fork down.

I looked up from my plate. I stared at him for a while, then finally spoke, "We've only been together for a day...."

"Technically, two," he said, "So what do you think?"

"I think we should wait, to get to know eachother better..." I said looking down again.

"Atleast let's try it," he said.

"Why are you in such a hurry?"

"I'm not I just- it was just a suggestion," he said smiling and looking away towards the window.

After we finished eating we went out for a walk.

T w o W e e k s L a t e r

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Umm two more boxes," he replied carrying a box over to the door.

Yes, I decided I should let him move in, I mean we're crazy for eachother so... Its all good.

11 PM

I laid down next to Justin. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in closer.
"I'm glad you let me move in," he said.
"Me too.." I answered. But a part of me told me that this is wrong. Theres something not right. It not just that we're moving to fast, its what that girl said at the park a month ago. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

N e x t D a y
"Look at that view."

I sat down in between Justin's legs and looked at the view too. It was pretty. I could see the mountains in the distance and just before them I could see a garden of trees and flowers.
We were sitting on the roof of justins old apartment. It was a pretty tall building so we could see the whole city below us.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said as he kissed the back of my head and wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and laid my head back on his chest.

O n e W e e k L a t e r

I heard Justin close the door. He walked into the living room. "How was work?" I asked as I turned the page to the magazine.

"Good, how was your day?" He asked. As he walked over to the couch I was laying on.

"Its was good," I said. He leaned in and pecked my lips. He took my magazine away and continued kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him towards me. He pulled away and sat next to me. I took my legs off the couch and sat up. He held his arms out. I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly. I smelled his shirt looking for the sent of his colonge but it didn't smell like his colonge. It smelled like perfume.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please share with your friends and comment thanks(:
Find me on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/user/jbfan8241 ❤️