Didn't Mean It

T h r e e

I pulled away and I stood up, "So what did you do today?"

"Same as always," he smiled and looked through his phone.

I walked in the kitchen and started cooking dinner. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye every ten minutes and not once did he take his eyes of his phone. He smiled once in a while at his phone. Throughout the hour it took me to make dinner he was texting someone. He usually talked about his day but not today. I washed my hands and walked over to him, "Dinner's ready."

He looked up at me. "Alright I'll be over in a minute," he said looking back down at his phone and smiling.

I walked over to the dinner table, turned the tv on and started eating. Right before I finished Justin got up and walked to the table. I didn't look at him, I just looked at the tv. He sat down in front of me and started eating.

"The food's cold.."

"Yeah, its been out on the table for 20 minutes now..." I got up washed my dishes and walked upstairs.

I took a shower. I wrapped a towel around my body then I walked out of the bathroom. Justin was taking his pants off. I walked over to my closet and took my pjs out. I turned and justin was behind me. He placed his hands on my hips. I tried pushing him away. "What are you doing?" I said.

"I love you, you know that right?" He said as he placed his forehead on mine.

"Go take a shower dirty boy," I said as I pushed him back.

"Alright."

I sat down and Justin got in the shower. I started combing out my hair and putting lotion out. I finished and then I heard Justins phone vibrate. I walked over to it and looked at who the message was from. It was from a guy from his work. I quickly looked through his messages looking for anything innapropriate. I didn't find anything so I put the phone back down. In about 6 minutes and Justin came out with a towel around his waist. "That was fast," I said as I stood up.

Justin walked over to me and pushed my back on the bed. He leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I ran my hands through his hair. His hair was still wet and it smelled like colonge. I felt him pull his towel off. I pushed him away. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Something I've been wanting to do for a long time..." He continued kissing me. Now he moved his lips down to my neck. As he reached my chest he sat up and pulled my towel off. I kissed him. He spread my legs open and pressed his body down on me just enough so that I could feel him touching my thigh. "Are you ready for this?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

N e x t D a y

I woke up in Justin's arms. I got up put my shirt and shorts on then walked downstairs. I made breakfeast then Justin came downstairs and we ate.

It was around 6 when we finished. Justin got dressed and went to work.

T w o W e e k s L a t e r

Justin had just left for work. I got in my car and drove over to Taylor's house. I picked her up and we drove to the mall.

We walked around the mall and then walked to Santana Row. We bought some new shirts and a bunch of stuff. Just as we walked across the street and onto the sidewalk, I tripped on the border of the sidewalk and almost fell. I gasped and then looked back at Taylor. She didn't say anything she just looked suprised that I didn't fall. After that we bursted out laughing.
I was facing the street and she was facing the alley. We coninued laughing at myself and then she stopped.

"Dude, is that your boyfriend?" She asked.

I stopped laughing and my smile fadded away. I closed my eyes tightly. Please don't tell me its what I think it is. I opened my eyes. She stared behind me. I slowly turned my head.

When I turned around I saw a boy and a girl hugging. The boy didn't really look like Justin. But when they pulled away I saw the side of his face and noticed it really was him. My heart started beating faster.

My whole world had just collapsed. I guess I sort of knew he was cheating on me, but I wasn't going to asume anything until I saw it with my own eyes. And here it is.

I turned back to Taylor, "Pshh, that's not him."

"It looks a lot like him..." She said.

"I don't think its him," I said. I didn't want to admit it was him. I felt embarassed. I looked back at them and now they were kissing. Great! I sighed, "Let's go eat something."

"Sure," she agreed. We walked over to In n Out. We were completely silent the whole way.

After we orderded, we sat down. Taylor kept staring at me. I looked down at the table, "Stop starring at me.."

"Sorry.." She moved her eyes away. "That was Justin wasn't it... You're scared to admit it," she said as she placed her hand on mine.

"That could have been him, and it might have not been him, you never know. So why worry.." I said smiling.

"Umm yeah, it was him... Turn around...," Taylor said.

"Why?"

"Just turn."

I turned around and saw Justin with the girl holding hands. "There's my proof, okay. I admit it, I knew it was him... I just didnt want to admit it. Something inside me hoped it wasnt him," I grinned at Taylor and looked down at the table.

"You're okay about it?!" She asked.

"No but there's nothing I can d-"

"Don't give me that! Go up to him and confront him," She said inturupting me, "And she's not even pretty."

"Hold on, I just want to see what I'm being cheated on for," I turned back and stared at the girl until I saw her face. She was a normal looking girl, pettite, probably shorter and skinnier, she had straight blonde hair.
"She's pretty..." I said turning back to Taylor.

"Um no she's not, she's super short, her hair is plain and blah, and she has a lot of make up on. Cake face.." Taylor said.

"Don't be mean," I said.

"I'm being honest, not mean," she said as she smiled. They called our number so she got up and brought our food.

We ate. I didn't say a word, I just turned and watched Justin and the girl. They were laughing.

"Come on, let's go home before you break down on me," Taylor said as she got up. I followed her, we got in my car and I drove away. I've never seen Justin laugh that much. I drove Taylor home and the drove myself over to the park where I met Justin. I stayed in the car for a while then got out with my bag and sat on the grass. I put my glasses on and started drawing whatever came to my mind. I drew birds and flowers, I didn't stop until I noticed water on my drawing. I wiped my tears of and continued drawing. I quietly cried letting my tears hit the paper soaking it...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe(: