Didn't Mean It

F o u r

I drove home around 9:40. I stayed in the car for a few minutes. Should I confront him about it? Maybe later, I just need to sleep. I got out and opened the door. I walked in and locked it. I placed my keys down with my bags. Justin was sitting in the living room.

"Where were you? I was starting to get worried," he said as he stood up.

I chuckled, "Yeah, you were so worried you called..." I walked upstairs. I took my jacket off and my shoes. I laid back and closed my eyes.

Next Morning.
The sun hit my face. I opened my eyes and saw Justin laying next to me. I got up took a shower, got dressed and walked downstairs. I grabbed my keys and bag.

"Hey Justin! I'm going out for breakfeast! Be back later!" I yelled. "If you even care," I said. He probably didn't even hear me. I opened the door and walked outside. The breeze hit my face and made me smile. I love when its cold and sunny. I got in my car and drove over to Denny's. After I ate I drove back home. Justin was eating breakfeast and watching tv. Still in his pjs.

"I thought we were going to eat together.. Its Saturday, my day off," he said taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Yeah, I just felt like going out early," I smiled and sat in the living room. I watched the movie he was watching. He washed his plates and walked over to where I was. He sat next to me. I scooted over so he had more room. "Hey by any chance did you have the day off yesterday?" I asked still staring at the tv.

"No, why?" He asked looking at me.

"Oh," I said turning towards him, "I thought I saw you by Santana Row."

"That probably wasn't me then," he said, "I was at work all day."

"Oh really, 'cause then I saw you at In-n-Out," I said as I chuckled. He started at me looking confused. "Yeah and um, Taylor saw you too."

"I was seriously at work," he said.

"Yikes! Well haha that really looked like you. It also looked like you had fun with her. Did you? Cause I sure had a lot of fun watching you kiss her," I said laughing.

"I'm sorry..."

"Yeah, I am too," I replied getting up, "Can you please get out of my house now?"

"Wait, please don't break up with me," he said.

"Get out."

"I really didn't mean it though," he said, "It was just for fun."

"One quick question, what have you been doing this whole month? Going to see her instead of going to work? You are such a liar. I never want to see you again."

"No! I swear on my mothers life that I only saw her twice," he said.

"Why cheat though? Am I not good enough for you?" I asked getting tears in my eyes.

"No! You are more than good enough for me you're way better than any other girl," he said standing up and getting closer to me. "I love you. And I really want you to forgive me," he placed his hand on my cheek. I pushed it off. "You're the only one for me, I promise I will never to that ever again. I swear!" He said.

"Okay, I forgive you... Just this once.." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me into his chest.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

L a t e r O n

I walked down the middle of the street. The wind blew my hair out of my face. A car stopped next to me.

"What are you doing?"

I turned to look at the person talking go me. It was Justin. I continued walking without talking to him. He drove beside me.

"Why are you out here walking down the middle of the street?" He asked
I shrugged. I heard him turn the engine off. He stood infront of me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing," I responded. "I just wanted to take a walk."

"Get in the car, its freezing and you don't even have a sweater on," he said pulling my arm.

"I really just wanna be alone Justin," I said.

"Then atleast take my jacket," he said taking his jacket off and placing it on my shoulders. I put it on. He got in his car and drove away.

I continued walking untill I got home. I was walking home from Taylor's house. I saw Justin's car parked in the driveway. I walked inside. I looked towards the living room and saw a lady sitting down on the couch next to Justin.

"Hey babe, are you okay now?" asked Justin.

"Yeah, I've been okay," I responded looking at the woman again. She had brown hair and looked like she was in her thirties or late twenties.

"This is my mother," he said to me.

I walked over to them. "Nice to meet you," I said reaching me hand out. "I'm Lily."

"Im Pattie, nice to meet you," she said ignoring my hand and hugging me. When she pulled away Justin was smiling.

"Well you two talk while I make dinner," Justin said. I nodded. We sat down on the couch.

She started talking about herself and the asked me about me. I told her about my life and she smiled. "I'm glad my son has you as a girlfriend," she said. "Anyways, have you guys had any problems? You know, fights? I mean I try to talk to him about those violent things but he doesn't listen."

"What? What violent things?" I asked.

"Oh he didn't tell you?" She asked placing her hand on mine.

"Tell me what?" I asked looking at her confused.

"About his-"

"Dinner's ready mom!" Justin inturupted.

"Oh how good, lets go eat hun," she said standing up.

"About his what?! What didn't he tell me about?" I asked.

"Mom the food is going to get cold," Justin said.

"Oh the food is waiting, we'll talk about it later. For now lets eat," she said as she walked over to the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not posting