Didn't Mean It

F i v e

I sat down at the dinner table and Justin served me.

"Spagetti," he said.

"I hate spagetti, and you know that..." I said looking up at him.

"Oh it won't do you bad to eat spagetti for today," he said. "Let's be polite to my mom."

I grinned and looked down at my plate.... Disgusting. I wrapped the spagetti around my fork and took a bite. Oh god. I grinned again as I chewed. Pattie told me stories about Justin's childhood. After we finished eat we continued talking. Then she said she wanted to leave.

I carried the dishes over to the sink. It was taking Justin a long time to walk in the kitchen. I walked closer to the dinning table. I could hear their converation.

"Mom did you tell her anything about what happened last year?"

"No you didn't let me! You inturupted me..."

"Good, I don't want her to know about my past."

"Alright, but what if something happens."

"Nothing will happen, I've changed."

"You sure?"

I quickly walked back to the sink. Justin came in and placed some more dishes down.

"Lets go say bye to my mom," he said.

"Okay," we walked over to the front door and said bye to Pattie. We walked back in and started washing dishes. "Hey Justin?"

"What's up?"

"What was you mom talking about when she said that you didn't tell me about something?" I asked.

"Oh, it's in the past Lily," he said.

"But I want to know..." I said.

"Alright, well last year I had a bad relationship with a girl, I couldn't stop cheating on her and she finally broke up with me," he said looking down. "I didn't want you to know because I've changed."

"Are you sure you've changed?" I asked.

"Are you doubting me?" He asked.

"Well you already cheated on me once.." I said.

"Babe, that was a mistake, I didn't mean it," he sighed, "but with her, I felt like I needed to cheat on her on purpose."

I looked at him. I rinsed my hands. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. Then he pulled away, "I got soap all over you."

"What?" I said. He showed me his hands covered in soap. I touched my back covered in soap, "Oh gosh." I started laughing. Justin laughed along with me.

O n e W e e k L a t e r

"Hey Justin!" I called from downstairs.

"Yeah?" Justin yelled from upstairs.

"I'm going to the post office, need me to mail something for you?"

"Yeah, its on the fridge!" He yelled.

I grabbed the mail and walked to the post office. I put the mail in and walked back. On my way I bumped into one of my old friends, Alex. I hadn't seen her in 2 years. We talked for a while and then walked over to starbucks. We ordered our coffee and sat down. When they called our names we got up to get them. We chatted for a while. And just as she was talking I heard the employee call out "Justin". It caught my attention so I turned to see who Justin was. It was my Justin. I smiled.

"Who are you looking at?" Alex asked.

"Him," I said. I turned back towards Alex. Then I turned back to Justin. Just as I turned back a girl approached him and kissed him. He smiled and gave her a drink. I saw them walk outside and sit at a table outside.

"Who was he?"

"My b-boyfriend," I said getting up.

"Lily don't tell me he's che-"

"Yes and I'm not just going to sit here with my arms crossed this time," I said furiously walking to the door. Alex followed me. I walked to his table outside and stood behind him. I cleared my throat and tapped his shoulder. Alex watched behind me. "Hi! Yeah! It's me! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Lily! I thought you were at the post office," he said.

"And who's this?" I asked.

"That's just an old friend from high school," he said.

"An old friend that you kiss? Again? I thought you promised you wouldn't cheat! I thought you said you changed," I said.

"It's not what you-"

"Think! Yeah everyone says that but you can't cover this up because I saw you with my own eyes. I caught you! It's over," I said.

"Okay, if thats what you want..." He said.

"You got me baby," said the girl sitting infront of him.

"No one's talking to you! Shut up!" I yelled.

"Bitch, who do you think you are," she said.

"Pick your things up or I'll throw them away," I said to Justin. "Oh and I think I am worth more than you whore," i said picking up her coffee and pouring it on her. "Come on Alex, lets go."

I smiled and walked away with alex.

L a t e r

Alex went home and I started dumping Justin's things outside.

Justin drove up and got out of his car, "Wait! Give me one more chance! Please!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell your friends about thus story so i can get mor subs and readers