Didn't Mean It

S e v e n

I walked to my car. I opened the door and turned it on or atleast tried turning it on because it didn't want to start. I tried again and then I took the keys out. Guess I have to walk. I grabbed my bag and my keys, then locked my car.

"You need a ride?"

I turned around to see Josh standing behind me. I answered, "I can walk."

"I insist, let me take you home," Josh said as he walked closer.

"Okay, thanks," I said following him to his car. He opened the door for me and then closed it shut when I got in.

"So where do you live?" He asked turning his car on.

"1458 Ormsby Drive," I answered.

He started driving, "Do you live alone?"

"Yeah, my brother left to college, our parents had a car accident when we were 5..." I said.

"Sorry."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I live in an apartment alone. My sister lives with my parents. I'm trying yo get into college," he said.

"I am too," I said.

I starred at the road for a while we had an awkward moment of silence. He stopped at a red light and turned to me, "I normally don't ask this to people that I just met but do you want to have dinner, together?"

"Sure, when?" I asked.

The light turned green and he drove off, "Today? 9pm?"

"Okay," I said smiling. He dropped me off and left. I ran upstairs took a quick shower, got something nice on, and then ran back downstairs. I called someone so they could tow my car to my house. I did my hair and make-up then put my flats on. Then I heard the doorbell. I checked the clock. 830? He's early. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey, I thought you weren't home. I didn't see your car," Justin said.

"Umm, well I had to work and my car wouldn't start so I left it over there. What's up?" I asked.

"You're dressed very nice. Are you going out?" he asked.

"Yeah with some girls, do you need something?" I asked.

"I left my wallet here and I had to get some groceries, I just noticed I left it here."

"Come in and get it," I said. He grabbed his wallet and left.

That was close... I finished getting ready and the doorbell rang again. I walked to the door. Josh was holding a boquet of flowers, "Here."

"Thank you, let me put them in some water and grab my coat, come in, it's cold," I said walking to the kitchen. I grabbed a vase and put some water in then put the flowers in. I grabbed my coat and walked over to Josh.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and followed him out. I locked the door and walked over to his car. He took me to dinner at a place called MIX. I always drove by this place wondering what it was like. After we ate we walked out to the valet parking. During our date he talked to me about his life and ehat he was planning to do. As we waited for his car, I shivered.

"You're freezing aren't you?" He asked. I nodded. He wrapped his arm around me and smiled. He grabbed my hands and blew hot air into them. I stopped shivering for a while. "Better?" He asked.

"Yeah."

He smiled and caressed my face in his warm hand. He started leaning in closer and closer to my face until our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued kissing him. Even though my lips were completely numb, I still enjoyed the kiss. He pulled away when he noticed that I started shivering again. He wrapped his coat around me and brought my hands to his chest. When out car was here he opened the door for me and let me in. He ran over to the drivers side and got in turning the heater on. He started driving me home.

"Thanks for a wonderful night, I really enjoyed it," I said.

"Your welcome."

He got to my driveway. "So, I'm working until friday, what about you?"

"Same." I got out and walked to the door, he followed. "So I'll see you tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah."

I gave him a hug and a kiss, "Goodnight Josh."

"Goodnight Lily."

I smiled and walked inside.

No Point of View *
A few driveways away, a black car is parked. Justin's car.

Lily's Poin of View*

I got undressed and got into my pjs and walked downstairs. I sat down on the floor infront of the tv. All of the sudden I hear a loud banging on the door. I turn the tv down and the banging goes again like three times. I turn to the door and I hear Justin yelling, "Open the door!" I quickly got up and opened the door.

"What are you d-"

"What took you so long to open the door!? He yelled.

I suddnely felt a slap across the face, "What the fuck!"

"What were you doing with him?!" He yelled.

"I-"

He slapped me and punched me down.

I yelled out and covered my face, "STOP!" He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into a bedroom. I yelled again, "No stop please!" He threw me against the wall and continued punching me. I continued yelling, "STOP! please Stop!"

"Shut Up! Be quiet! You deserve it!" He lifted me up and banged me against the wall. "What did you do with him!?"

"I just had dinner with him!"

"You liar! I saw you making out with him at the door!" He banged the wall next to my face and slapped me again.

"STOP!!" I said screaming, "HELP ME SOMEONE!"

"Shut up!" He punched me making me fall down, "Don't you ever let me see you with him again or it'll be worse!" He started walking away.

"Oh so you can go out with other girls but I cant go out with other guys? Thats how this goes? Thats bullshit!" I said as I got up. My eyes started watering.

"Don't you dare talk back!" He pushed me to the wall choking me, "I control you! I tell you what to do! And you will shut up and listen."
I gasped for air as he choked me harder. "Do you understand!?" He yelled. I nodded. He let me go. I saw him walk out and close the door. I laid down on the floor and started crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy! Please comment and subscribe(: thanks