‹ Prequel: Stand Up
Status: Updated When I Can!

Just Us

Love Doesn't Just Die

Lizzie's PoV

"I still can't believe out of all the places you could take me you chose a mall." I said. We'd been here for over five hours and I'd bought more clothes than ever before.

"You need some clothes that aren't slutty." Kelly told me.

"I have clothes that aren't slutty." I said. "They're just back in Los Angeles."

"Yeah but you're not." She laughed. "Besides, you have money to spend, so spend it."

"Where are we going now?"

"Hot topic." She told me. I groaned.

"Do we have to?"

"You don't like hot topic?" She asked shocked.

"I do, but I get recognized half the times I go in there." I explained.

"We're going anyway." She told me and dragged me into the store. "You got Andy's name tattooed on your arm?" She asked me suddenly.

"Yeah." I said. "He had mine on his arm, so I got his. I always said I'd never get a name tattooed, but whatever."

"I think it's cute." She smiled and held up an Of Mice & Men shirt. "I met these guys once." She smiled handing it to me.

"I've seen Austin around, but I haven't properly met him." I shrugged.

"I'm going to go get you jeans. Size 7 right?" She asked. I nodded. "Kay. Meet you at the counter in an hour." She told me before skipping over to the jeans.

What was I going to do for an hour in hot topic?

I sighed and looked at all the different shirts. Occasionally adding one to the pile in my arms. I heard a girl let out a little squeal from behind me. I sighed and turned around.

"You're Lizzie." She said. "Andy Biersack's wife."

"That's me." I smiled.

"Is Andy here too?" She asked. I paused not knowing what to say. I was about to say I was visiting my sister and he was still in LA when I was interrupted.

"Right here." Andy said coming up behind me and placing his hand on the small of my back. The feeling of his hands sent tingles up my spine.

"Can I get a picture with the two of you?" She asked. We nodded and she had a passerby take the picture. I forced a smile and we talked for a few minutes before she left leaving Andy and I alone.

"Lizzie..." He started I cut him off by wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly. He was surprised by hugged me back. After a minute I pulled away and hit his arm.

"Asshole."

"I deserved that." He said.

"You deserve a lot worse than that, but we're in public and there are witnesses, and I missed you." I explained.

"I missed you too." He told me and bending down to kiss me, I leaned out of the way.

"Nope. You're not forgiven enough to kiss me."

"I know. But I was going to try anyway." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Kelly called you didn't she?" I asked after a minute.

"Yeah, told me about how she found you cuddling with whiskey." He laughed. "You're staying with your mom?"

"Both are true. But I'm fine." I lied. I wasn't fine, I knew that, but I wasn't ready to admit it.

Andy pursed his lips.

"Then what's this?" He asked quietly tracing the bruise on my arm that my mom had given me a few days ago when I didn't want to go out.

"Just a bruise." I told him. He frowned.

"Of all the places you could have gone why'd you come back here?"

"Can we not do this now Andy?" I asked harshly. I already knew it was a stupid decision, I didn't need him reminding me.

"Fine. We'll finish shopping then we can talk about it." He said.

"We?"

"We. I'm not having you run off again." He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Then you're carrying my shit." I handed him all the shirts and other things.

Kelly came over and handed him the pair of jeans before disappearing again. My phone buzzed a few minutes later with a message from her saying 'you're welcome'

"Can we just buy the stuff and get out of here? This was all Kelly's idea anyway." I said turning to Andy who was looking at Black Veil Brides merch.

"Sure." He smiled.

We checked out in silence. Neither of us saying anything.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Do we even have a car?" He held up keys.

"Rented one when I landed."

"You actually planned something out." I said surprised.

He opened the back door of the rental car and put the many bags of clothes in.

"Did you really need more clothes? You have a whole closet at home." He laughed.

"That's been my argument all day. Kelly likes spending money." I told him before I turned on the radio. We were quiet.

"Are you coming home?" He asked. His voice small.

"Of course I am. I just need time. Like I said."

"You've had time." He complained. "Please Lizzie."

"How's Samantha?" I asked changing the subject.

"She's at the house." He said simply.

"You left her alone in my house?!" I explained.

"Our house. But no, Leah's babysitting." He smiled. "I wouldn't do that to you."

But you'd make out with my little sister. I thought, but just nodded.

"I'm glad it's Leah." I sighed. "Can you drop me off at my moms?"

"No." He said firmly.

"No?" I asked.

"No." He repeated. "You're not going to your moms."

"Andy don't. Just bring me home." I said annoyed.

"Home is with me. In California." He told me.

"Then just bring me to my moms." I rolled my eyes.

"Like I said. No." He argued.

"Andy." I groaned. "Please?"

"No." I sighed.

"Then where are we going?" I asked.

"A hotel. We can get separate rooms if you want, you can finish you're little 'vacation' and then we can fly home." He explained.

"I don't want to go home." I said like a stubborn child.

"Why?"

"Because." I said keeping up the childish act.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want to come home?"

"No." I answered honestly.

"Is it because you don't love me anymore?" His voice was suddenly small and timid, that was something you didn't hear much from Andy.

"Andrew Dennis Biersack. Pull over right now." I demanded. He did as I said, still confused.

I unbuckled my seat belt and turned so I was sitting cross-legged on the seat facing him,

"Do you honestly think I don't love you anymore?" He didn't answer. "You pissed me off. You hurt me, and you're the one person I never thought would." I admitted. "But love like ours doesn't just die because of a stupid mistake. You can't take it back, you can't change the past, and that's where I have to step up and forgive you. Which I did. But it still hurts. I can't get that picture out of my head, seeing you on top of my younger sister. It literally felt like my whole world stopped. I should probably get over it, but it's hard." I explained. "I don't want you to think that I don't love you, because that's the total opposite, I love you with everything I have, and it kind of pisses me off that you'd think differently."

"That's exactly what I needed to hear." He smiled and kissed me. I didn't realize until now how much I actually missed this, it felt so... right. Maybe we would be able to go back to the way we were sooner than I thought...

*3 Hours Later*

Andy's PoV

"Lizzie get back in the hotel." I yelled.

"No." She giggled and took another sip from the bottle of whiskey. She'd discovered it about an hour ago and had been drinking it ever since.

"Then give me the damn bottle." I said holding my hand out. She looked at me before finishing it and handing me the empty bottle.

"There." She smiled.

"You can't keep doing this Elizabeth. You're becoming a fucking drunk." I complained, it sounded angry, but can you blame me?When she didn't say anything I softened my tone. "Come back to the hotel."

"No. You were mean two seconds ago." She pouted and sat on the curb.

"Fine." I said and started walking away. I felt her staring at my back until she ran to catch up.

"You have long legs." She sniffed. She was crying?

"I'm sorry." I laughed and put my arm around her shoulder pulling her into me.

"I love you." She said. I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N I'd love to hear what you think.

http://ask.fm/AskingAngie