My Friend's Friend

In the Car

As soon as we got inside my house we heard a loud scream. I blushed and looked down; Daron smiled and said, “Honey…what was that?” “Diane’s having a lot of fun with her boyfriend, today’s their first year anniversary” I smiled and took Daron’s hand. He smiled back and carried me up to my bedroom. We lay on the bed; Daron hugged me and whispered in my ear, “Would you do me a favor?” “Sure baby, what is it?” “Well…is just that, I want you to fuck John” “What? Why?” “Mmm, but you have to promise that you won’t get mad at me” I was starting to “No, I won’t, tell me” “John and me made a couple of bets and well… I kinda lost you for the afternoon” “you mean today?” “Yes!” now, I wasn’t mad… I was pissed off!! You little…!! “What the fuck dude! Why didn’t you tell me, what if I say no?” “Oh, please no, if that happens I’ll have to fuck John’s cousin…and eugh!” he was right; John’s cousin is kinda ugly and weird, and the word “eugh!” Described everything. “M’kay Daron, but if you do this again without me knowing it…you’ll pay for it” “ok baby, I’m willing to get my punishment” he raised his eyebrows and smiled. “You disgusting! Shut up and let’s get some sleep ok?” I put myself sideways and closed my eyes.

I woke up with a strong and hairy arm around my waist rubbing my tummy. “Daron, what time is it?” “Daron’s not here anymore…” Daron left!? Oh my God! “What? John? What are you doing here?” “Daron didn’t tell you?” “Yes, he did…so, now?” “Do you have a problem with that?” “No, I guess I don’t” I sat on the bed and put my shoes on. John hugged me from behind and kissed my ear, he was such a sweet guy, nice smile, strong arms, and perfect body, just gorgeous. “See baby, Daron lost you for the afternoon, that doesn’t mean just sex…wanna go eat something, its 12:30, lunch time!” “Sure, I’d love to” I stood up and put my shoes on. John was wearing a pink t-shirt wow, a man who’s proud of his sexuality! and black jeans. We went to a McDonald’s and had a nice lunch, not a lunch that you could call healthy, but a really fun one. We went to his house; he parked in front of it but didn’t move. “Something wrong John?” “We need to talk, you were nice and everything at McDonald’s but you seemed like distracted, is something you wanna tell me?” “What? No, what do you mean? I had a lot of fun” “so did I, but I don’t know…if you don’t wanna do it I understand” “do what?” “You know what I mean…tonight’s orgy” what?? Daron didn’t mention a fucking orgy! Oh God! “For what I’ve heard…you guys had an orgy once right?” God! Why he has to tell everybody what we do and don’t? I smiled trying to hide my madness “yes, we did, with Serj” “oh, in that case don’t worry honey. If Daron knows who you’re having sex with, he won’t get jealous, y’know; he’s a very jealous man” Was Daron aware of my night with Shavo? But, if he wasn’t he should have asked me, because…Shavo told him, right? “Wait a second, orgy? What orgy?” “He didn’t mention the orgy?” “No, he didn’t…hold on, what was the bet about?” “Well, I won, that means I get to have sex with you and be the leader of tonight’s orgy” “and…if Daron wins…?” “Well…I don’t know, he’d choose someone to have sex with and he’d be the leader” Ok, that sounds right for me, except the part when Daron tells me about the orgy…which he didn’t!!! “You had no idea right?” I looked down and shook my head. “Something wrong now?” yes!! “No, is just that…no, never mind” “no, please tell me” “are we gonna do it?” “Well…I guess, but if you don’t wanna I understand” “no, I think I do, it’s just that---” he kissed me; I put my hand in his nape and kissed him back. John was a great kisser, his tongue was playing with mine, dancing inside my mouth. That kiss got me wet and horny; I pushed him against the seat and sat on top of him “wow! It seems like you love to rock huh?” I giggled “yes, I totally do!” and I did, but in the latest sessions of sex with Daron he had lead all the time, in fact, the last time I had a little of control and rode someone was when I rode Serj. John took my hand and kissed and licked the tip of every single finger “stop that! You’re tickling!” john laughed and kissed my neck, going down and kissing my breast “I haven’t noticed that, but you have a lovely pair of breast!” I blushed and smiled “well, thank you!” his cock was already hard. He unzipped his pants and let his cock out. His cock was different from the normal-one, his cock was long and nice, had a perfect shape…it was perfect! Ok, what the fuck? Why everybody has a bigger cock that Daron’s? This is starting to piss me off! “Say hello to my little friend! I know it’s not huge, but it’s great at his work!” little? I wonder what he considers big. He put his cock in the entrance of my pussy and licked my neck. He smiled and penetrated me, a little moan came out of my mouth, and he put his hands on my hips. “Ride me baby!” “Ok, if that’s what you want…” I rolled my eyes and started to ride him slow and deep, my moans became louder, so did John’s. He unbuttoned my blouse and let my breast come out, he started to play with them, he was having a lot of fun; rubbing them and playing with my nipples, I felt my orgasm coming fast and hard, I came with bliss and noise.

I lay on top on of John, “I’m not done with you yet” John smiled and rolled me over, now, he was on top of me. He penetrated me again, he put my legs on his shoulders, but now he was doing me hard and fast, going deep inside me, holding my ankles with his strong hands “oh, come on John, fuck me harder, I know you can! Or can you?” I teased “off course I can baby, just ask for it!” he was enjoying it as much as I was, he increased the rhythm and started to moan faster, I was about to come when he rolled me over again and put me on my knees, now we were doing the doggie position, he penetrated me one more time, but this time he inserted his entire cock inside me Hmm, I had no idea my pussy was THAT deep I was trying to suppress my moans when John noticed it and said, “don’t worry babe, this neighborhood is quite lonely, you can scream as loud as you want” I smiled and started to moan louder. Suddenly John just stopped and came inside my pussy, the feeling of his seed filling me made my orgasm even more intense, I screamed as loud as I could.
As soon as we caught our breaths, we suit our clothes again and went inside the house. The lights were off, there was an intense smell of weed in the air, there were three guys in the living room, talking and smoking, it was Daron, Shavo and Serj. Oh Shit!