My Friend's Friend

Happy family

“Bondage?” I asked surprised “yeah, bondage, Serj told me that it can be a lot of fun” Daron was almost begging “oh, m’kay…but when I wanna stop we will stop, got it?” “Sure baby, whatever you want, what is the safe word?” “What about Boise?” he shook his head fast and smiled, he didn’t wanna lose time, he stood fast and happy and went to the closet ok, I know I said I was feeling obedient but… “here we go!” he said giggling, holding a rope trough his hands, almost shaking with anxiety. He tied me up to the bed and smiled “you will love this baby, I promise” I tried to smile too, but I gotta admit I was a little bit scared. He started to kiss me in a sweet and slow way, taking care of my tongue and lips, bit me in the lips. His hands going trough my breast, his tongue on my mouth sucking my tongue wow, this is so nice!!! and his cock hard as a rock waiting for its turn, in the entrance of my already wet pussy. My hands were immobile, my pussy crying for Daron’s cock…. “Please fuck me, what are you waiting?” “I’m waiting until you can’t take it anymore; I want you to beg…” I started to moan hard and fast while he started to fuck me with his long fingers “please, I’m begging, fuck me Daron please!!” “No! It’s not the time yet” oh! My pussy was crying, Daron’s fingers were great, but I needed his cock inside me! “I think I’m gonna come Daron, and if I come….I won’t give you anymore sex” “what? Oh no, you’re not gonna come yet, not until I want you to” Daron took out his fingers and sat over me with his cock still out, I was shaking, I needed sex, I had to do something, but I couldn’t masturbate, my hands were tied up to the bed, Daron was feeling bad…I was about to cry. “P-Please Daron, let me feel your huge cock inside my little pussy, punish me…punish me hard” “if you want me to punish you I will…Serj, come on in” did he say what I think he said?? OH-MY-GOD! “hello there sugar cake” Serj said smiling “what? What are you doing here? Weren’t you guys mad at each other?” “You said that right we WERE, not anymore, I hope you don’t mind if I join the action” “there’s no action, Daron won’t fuck me” “don’t worry I will” Serj said while taking his clothes off, my heart was beating so fast!! Serj was right in front of me, Daron stood up and went to the closet, for some reason… “Are you ready?” “I’m always ready” liar moment! “Ok…” Serj put on a twisted smile and started to rub my boobs, started to lick and kiss my face, I could feel his erect cock in my legs, near to my hungry pussy… “Please…do something more!” he smiled and turned me back, started to fuck me, I was on my knees with my hands crossed, I was uncomfortable but happy, my hips were making a dance with Serj’s package, the same dance we did that time we fucked, that glorious night, when he fixed my guitar and also my spirit. His movements were becoming fast and rough, my juices were dripping all over my legs, Serj took a little bit with his finger and licked them. Daron came back from the closet; his erection was still there, waiting for me… “Are you looking?” “What? Looking what?” I couldn’t see Daron’s face, neither his hands, all I could see was his cock, his delightful cock, waiting for me to suck it. “Take it out, Serj” “What? No, I haven’t come yet” “I don’t give a fuck, take it out man… now!” Daron commanded. Serj took his cock out of me and stood up. “What’s wrong Daron?” I was confused now. “Ok, here’s what we’re gonna do…” Daron whispered, he started to talk to Serj really low. I was scared, I had no idea what they were planning, and well…Daron has a really twisted mind, and imagine that mind with Serj’s!! Oh God… “We’re done!” Daron sounded totally innocent, the complete opposite of the real him. Daron stood in front of me and put me on my knees, I had his cock right in front of my face, my instinct was too much for me, I started to lick and suck his cock, he only got comfortable, lay his head back, closed his eyes and started to moan slowly. “Laura, I want you to sit on my face, I’m gonna eat your pussy now” Serj commanded and lay on the bed. All I could do was obey, my hands were tied up and I was at his mercy. I sat, his face was right under my pussy; I was doing a strange variation of 69. His tongue started to move slow and hard all across my clit, his fingers were inside me again, moving slow and making hot movements between the entrance and the exit, Serj started to suck my clit with pleasure, my moans were being shut up by Daron’s cock, I stopped the sucking and Daron and I came hard and loud, as I screamed with pleasure Daron spread his seed all over my neck and breast, Serj continued the sucking, that only made my orgasm even more hard. I lay on top of Serj, feeling his hard cock between my legs. I started to feel something in my asshole oh my God, What the fuck? “What’s going on?” “Shut up! You’ll enjoy this” oh, no…Daron was putting lubricant on me. Daron inserted one of his fingers in my asshole, it was painful, but I gotta admit it felt good. He continued until he had 3 fingers inside me, I was scared, because I knew what was coming next, his cock was again erect, and Serj’s was too. Serj put himself in the position you’re not doing what I think you’re doing “oh no, please no, Daron, Serj please” my head was saying no, but my pussy was screaming yes, yes, yes!!! The safe word wasn’t coming out of my mouth. Daron inserted half of his cock in my asshole, I yelled really loud, but I yelled even louder when Serj started to put his in my pussy “Oh God! This hurts!” “Don’t worry baby, the pain will go away and eventually will become pleasure” and Daron was right, the rhythm was great, Serj took a little bit of his out and Daron inserted his a little bit more, that made the pain become pleasure, this hip-dance was driving me crazy, I didn’t want it to end, but it had to. Daron started to increase the rhythm, so did Serj, Daron took his cock out and came loud and noisy, Serj fucked me a little bit more, by probably 10 seconds, until we came together hard and loud. Daron stood and went to the bathroom, I caught my breath and followed him, we took a shower together, I guess so did Serj, because I could hear running water in the other room. When we came back, Serj was on the table, eating a sandwich “sex makes me hungry” Serj smiled “I want some of that too” Daron seemed really hungry. I made two sandwiches; I was hungry too, now I was more confused than ever.