My Friend's Friend

Busted

I woke up with my phone ringing, it was Daron.
“Hi Daron” “Hi baby, how are you today?” “Doing well I guess” “great, would you mind going out of that nasty room?” He hung up. “Shavo, wake up…please” “W-What’s going on?” “You gotta go, now! Daron’s here and he wants me to go out of the room” “Oh! Ok...well… see you later?” “Yeah, sure…bye!” he came out for the window, almost at the same time Daron kicked the door and opened it. “D-Daron…why didn’t you wait?” “Must----Fuck----girlfriend----Daron---can’t---wait” “he he, that’s funny sweetie” “rooooar!!” Oh God! he jumped to me and threw me into the bed with an animal force. “Daron, Daron…I know you’re anxious, but wait until I have some breakfast ok?” “What?” It’s like he have woken up “What? No, please, I’ve waited almost a month, I need you” he said while he was taking his pants off. I had no time to answer, in like 4 seconds I was naked, with Daron’s tongue in my mouth. His cock was beating, he really needed me. And without a warning he put his cock inside me and started to fuck me hard and fast, really fast “Dude, slow down!” he took a deep breath and took his cock out “ok, sorry baby, again!” he penetrated me one more time, but this time he was fucking me slow and hard, with no rush, focused on me. I started to moan with pleasure, while he was smiling and fucking me with his tongue going trough my neck and breast. My moans became louder, so did his, until we came hard at the same time. Daron hugged me hard and kissed my cheek “thanks honey, I really needed this” “don’t worry Daron, I was going trough the same thing” I smiled and kissed his lips. We went down stairs and sat in the living room, “Wanna go out somewhere?” “Mmm, it’s like 9 am, where could we go?” “I don’t know; to the mall…play golf, whatever” “Golf? Ok…let’s go”. We went upstairs, took a shower together and got dressed. We went in Daron’s car to the Country club, Daron looked gorgeous in his blue t-shirt and blue jeans…if God’s wearing black, the devil’s wearing blue. We got into the field and looked at each other. “Y’know, I don’t feel like playing golf…I feel more like…going inside that castle” he pointed a little castle in the mini-golf field, “Oh, well…really?” “Yep, I’m feeling naughty today” “So do I…let’s go there!” I was wearing a mini-skirt and a blue blouse, I haven’t noticed that, but we had matching outfits. Nobody was watching, so we went inside the little castle and sat down. It was a little uncomfortable, but nice “you seem uncomfortable, to save space…why don’t you sit on top of me? That way we both can be ok” I sat on top of him and felt something in my leg…his cock; just a piece of fabric was between me and the pleasure. “Why don’t you take this off…y’know, it’s a hot day, that way you can be cool” “sure!!” Daron immediately pull his pants and underwear down, now I had his cock right in the entrance of my pussy, but my underwear was there…making time “please baby, take that shit off…look at me…I’m waiting” my opportunity to take revenge “nah, I want you to beg” “you dirty girl…ok…please please please please please please please!!!!” wow! He does know how to beg “M’kay…” I said surprised while I was taking my panties down, his cock went straight trough my pussy, causing me a lot of pleasure and an almost loud moan, Daron kissed me and shut my moan off. “Babe, we can’t make noise or they’ll find us” for a second I forgot that it was a public space, what we were doing was illegal “Oh! Right…I totally forgot…now what?” “Lay on the floor! Legs around my waist! Right Now!” “Yes please!” I lay on the floor and Daron was on his knees, my hips raised up and my legs around his waist…we were fucking like rabbits! Hard, fast…great! “Oh God…please, Daron fuck me harder, fuck me faster….oh baby…I missed this so much!!” “Oh babe, I missed this too…but shut up or they’ll find us” I giggled. “Daddy, where did my ball go?” a little voice said. Oh my God! What was that? “Daddy, my ball’s inside the castle” the little voice talked again “Don’t worry Mark, Daddy will go check”.