The Diary of Mari Delrous: The Beginning of the Second

JULY 2012

JULY
JULY 21ST 2012
Last night I had a sleepover with Tanya and Lizzie. It was cool I guess! When we went to the beach two days ago it was more fun though. I guess in the end though I got tired of them. Not really but it’s just that Tanya kept going on about making a video and planning and suddenly, “Guys what do we do? I’m bored…” I guess they’re not really flowing freely especially for making videos….It’s weird I have some friends who will easily do anything on cameras. AH NO COMPARING MARI!!!
You know, Moving sucks….just in general….look how much it f*cked me in my head?
Postage should be illegal for families with children!
Anyway so yeah I got my first violin lesson five days ago and I love it. The teach showed me the note spots for three notes and im already playing songs by ear!
Im lucky to have this ear.

Anyway…umm this is weird….i cant believe im daring to write this on here but…its just so….unusual….
But I had a quite……odd dream not long ago…
See there was this….guy….since he was in a dream I can easily say it might have been…._____.....
I didn’t seem to see a face much, my vision was either blurry or I forgot…
Anyway so the Dream was sort of…..well….it was…..XD
Well whats wrong here?!
I cant possibly be the only one who….?!?! IM NOT SURE, is this what Fantasizing is?!?! ARGH! I think I was intoxicated in a dream or something!! NONO MORE LIKE POSSIBLY POSSESED with this guy and his DOMINANCE!!!!
….oh god…….HOOOOT……
Oh geez why am I saying this?! NO I MEAN THINKING- wait NO! WHY AM I WRITING ABOUT THIS?!
WELL ME, think a bit, one day you will be long gone and no longer present on earth, theres no reason to be ashamed of sharing data with readers, and you possibly cant be the only one who has once had a tad SEXUALLLLL dream about someone dominating your feeble mind and body…..

I BLAME BOTDF AND THEIR HORRIBLE ICECREAMY CANDYLAND HELLOKITTY CLASSROOM SONGS WITH EVIL LYRICS…
OH WHAT DA FUQ?!
I cant be the only one…I mean….isnt this PUBERTY?! HORMONES?! Uh….AWKWARD MUCH?!
OKAY…breaaathe Mari,….BREAAATHE….In the bag……. BREATHE OUT BREATHE OUT DON’T SUFFICATE WOMAN!!!
Oh god though….what if he had Guyliner??? And a punk look….with amazafying hair…And a hot low voice too…..mmmmMmMMmMmmm…….MARI WILL YOU QUIT THAT?!