Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--26

We were back in California, only a few minutes away from pulling up at Matt’s house. He told me the guys wanted to throw a party for me tomorrow, Jimmy was excited to see my baby bump. I just nodded, and looked out the window. It was still awkward talking to Matt, I know I had to, I had to make him trust me, I had to make him get comfortable, but it was still weird.

When we finally pulled up at Matt’s I hopped out of the truck and walked around it, needing to stretch my legs. I grabbed Matt’s keys, and opened the door, entering the code quickly, and running towards one of the downstairs bathrooms. I thought my bladder would burst, Button had definitely gotten comfortable sitting on my bladder, but it was driving me crazy. I heard Matt laugh as he walked into the house. Ryder was yipping as he ran around, probably happy to be back here, especially since he knew this place. I walked out of the bathroom, content with life for the moment, before walking to the couch and sitting down. Matt walked over towards me, and sat down next to me, before pulling me into his lap.

“Happy to be home?” I shrugged, before putting my arms around his shoulders, and resting my head against his chest. I knew he was smiling, his hands started rubbing up and down my back, trying to relieve all the tension I knew as back there.

“Not happy about the way I was brought here, but happy enough I guess.” Matt froze for a moment, before his hands started to move again. I knew eventually, I was going to have to have sex with Matt. I knew that would make him trust me, and I couldn’t figure out any other way to get to the point we needed to be at, before I could get away. I kissed the center of Matt’s chest, making him grip my ass and pull me closer to him. I had to straighten up; otherwise I’d be stuck in an uncomfortable position, and straightening up meant coming eye to eye with Matt. His eyes searched mine, and I took a deep breath before pressing my lips against his. I knew that he was going to kiss me, but I had to make the first move. I wanted to be in charge of everything, I didn’t want Matt to have that control over me.

I could feel Matt growing against me, and I knew that he was going to want something out of me. I just wasn’t sure if I was ready for it.

“Matt, I can’t yet.” He nodded, before putting his head back. His hands kept me tight against him, and I couldn’t help the reaction my body had. I rubbed my hips against his, and watched as his nostrils flared. I could feel everything in his body tightening, and knew he wanted me. I just had to fuck with his emotions a little. I started moving my hips against his even more, and kissed on his neck. I could hear a growl build in his throat, and knew that I would be in for it, but I had to play with his emotions. I wanted him to be on edge, and as far as I knew, when a man had blue balls, they were pretty much on edge. I kept rubbing my hips against mine, and knew that it was driving him crazy, I had to admit it was driving me a little crazy too. I couldn’t help the wetness that was spreading between my legs, and I just wanted it to get dealt with.

“Matt, just because I’m not ready for that, doesn’t mean you can’t do other things.” I sounded so breathy, and I couldn’t help it. His head snapped up, and he quickly switched so he was on top of me, my back pressed into the couch cushions, and moved his hips hard against mine. I couldn’t help the little whimper that escaped from my mouth; I just wanted him to make me feel better. He quickly unbuttoned my pants, before slipping them down my legs, he moved his hips against mine again, and I arched my back, God I needed his help. I needed him to make this feeling go away. His pants followed mine a moment later, and we were both left in our underwear. Matt fit his body to mine, so when he rubbed his hips against mine the next time, the bulge in his boxers matched up perfectly with the magical little nub in my underwear. I cried out and wrapped my legs around his waist and moved my hands to his shoulders, digging my nails in. Matt moved my hands off his shoulders before stripping his shirt off. He grabbed my shirt, and pulled it up over my head.

“Matt, I told you I couldn’t do that yet!” I tried pulling my shirt back on, but he moved it off of me as I lifted up to try to put it back into place.

“We aren’t going to Ary, I’m going to make it better for both of us, and I just want to see you. I won’t take your underwear off, I swear. Please?” I nodded, I had to give him this, and I needed it just as badly as he did. I wanted it, just like he did. I was an idiot for wanting it, but I did. Matt moved my shirt up again, I lifted up a bit to help him get it off of me, before he pressed his body up against mine, and moved his hips again. I couldn’t help the moan that escaped my mouth, my hands found his shoulders again, and my nails dug in. Matt’s growl sounded in my ear, he leaned towards my neck, and I knew I was about to get one of his love bites. I gasped the moment his teeth hit my neck, his hips rocked into mine yet again, and I pressed mine back against his. I could feel the buildup starting, I only knew what this feeling was because of Matt, and now Matt was making it happen again.

“Matt, please, please!” I heard his breathy chuckle next to my ear, as he rocked his hips against mine harder, and harder. I arched my hips up into his, and clung to him with everything I could, I wanted to finish, I needed to finish. Matt moved his hips against mine faster, and harder, before the buildup finally broke. I dug my nails into his back, and dragged them down. I yelled his name, and tightened my legs around his waist. Matt’s body shuddered, before relaxing against mine. He quickly lifted himself up, making sure not to lay on my bump. I grabbed his neck and pulled his mouth close to mine, and kissed him hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm thinking of doing some 80's glam rocker stuff for Halloween, mostly because I love big makeup. Anyways, anyone know of any good makeup or tutorials, if you could post them in the comment section on my profile, that'd be great!

To answer a question in the comment section, the sequel is indirect. Matt and Ary will be featured in it, along with the other guys, and wives, but it's main focus will be Zacky, which is why I didn't make him an available guy to choose from.

I've almost finished this guys. I seriously think I have five more chapters to write up, which will put it at about the 50 mark, before it's finished.

Any guesses on what's going to happen?