Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--28

“Hi Belly!” Jimmy scooped me up and twirled me around. I giggled and held onto him tightly, Jimmy was so tall, if he let me go, I’d fly.

“Belly?” I never heard anyone call me that, but I had to ask him as soon as he sat me back on my own feet. I was a little unsteady, but he grabbed a hold of my shoulders to keep me from falling.

“Well, what’s inside of you is Button, so you’re Belly. Belly and Button.” I started laughing uncontrollably; only Jimmy would come up with something like that for a nickname. He was ridiculous, but in the best way.

“I can agree with that!” He grinned, before introducing me to his wife Alice, she had dark hair, dark cat eyes, but seemed to be sweet, Jimmy beamed down at her, and I knew that it was real love for those two. I could feel someone watching me, and I turned, Matt’s aviators were pointed towards me, I raised an eyebrow at him, only to watch him mimic the habit. All of a sudden Jimmy was talking to my stomach, and I looked down.

“So, we’re going to play the drums, the moment you get out of that prison, I’m going to teach you something real quick though, okay?” Jimmy started drumming away with his fingers on my stomach, softly, but enough to wake Button up. I laughed as I felt Button moving around, sort of following the movements of Jimmy’s fingers.

“I’m going to get beat on for the next hour or so because you just had to wake Button up!” Jimmy laughed, but a shit eating grin was spread across his face. He obviously loved the fact that he had woken Button up with his little bit of drumming.

“YAY! I’M NOT THE YOUNGEST ANYMORE!” I turned to stare at the squealing girl coming out of the house. Johnny grinned as the girl ran up to me. She was shorter than me, which was something new to me, but Johnny and I were about the same height, so it made since. She had dark hair, light eyes brown eyes, almost topaz colored, and seemed very happy she wasn’t the youngest anymore.

“Hi! I’m Celeste it’s so nice to meet you!” This girl seemed beyond sweet. Johnny was beaming with pride. He grinned before walking up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back, it was weird to hug someone my own height, but I enjoyed it. Zack came alone, apparently he hadn’t met the girl of his dreams yet, but he was working on it. I remember the first night I met the guys, I had flirted with Zack, and I kind of couldn’t help myself. Matt was definitely gorgeous, but something about Zack made him amazing too. He wasn’t the classic, hunky version of a man, but he was beautiful. Maybe it was the eyes. Brian and his girl hadn’t made it yet, but according to Matt, Brian and his girl could barely keep their hands off of each other.

I headed over to Matt, since he was the only one I really knew here. I wanted to spend a little time with him. We had kind of come to an understanding last night, there were still some unspoken feelings, and thoughts, but we could take care of those. I hadn’t even thought of running away so far today, and I knew there had to be a reason behind it. The guys all headed over to us, and they kind of got into the guy talk. I looked over at the group of girls, not knowing what to expect when I walked over there.

I had come into their group, pregnant, and as far as everyone knew, it wasn’t Matt’s baby. It was a baby from someone in my past, I didn’t know if Matt had told anyone about my rape. I know that if he did, he wouldn’t have told them the whole story behind it. I knew I was just being nervous, but I wasn’t sure how these women would accept me, if they did. This was one big family, the guys were like brothers, and the two girls in front of me seemed to have a huge bond going already. I gave Matt a kiss on the cheek before walking into the house. I wanted a beer, but I was pregnant and not taking any more chances with Button’s health.

“Ary?” Matt’s voice rang out, I poked my head out of the kitchen, and he grinned before walking to the kitchen. I backed up towards the fridge again, wanting to find something. I couldn’t have anything that’d take the edge off at this point. I wanted a beer, I wanted a cigarette, and I wanted something.

“What’s wrong?” I shrugged, and turned around, putting my back up against the fridge. Matt pushed his sunglasses up onto his head, and furrowed his eyebrows as he stared down at me.

“Nothing’s wrong Matthew.” He rolled his eyes, obviously not believing me.

“Something has to be, you called me Matthew.” I shrugged again before walking over to the island. There were bowls with food in it. I grabbed a grape out of the fruit salad before looking back up at him. I didn’t know what he wanted me to say. This situation is stressing me out? I feel like I’m being judged for carrying another man’s baby, because I can’t tell anyone the truth? What was I supposed to say?

“Baby, please, tell me what’s wrong?” I just shook my head, I didn’t want to upset him any. I wasn’t sure what to say to him. I didn’t want him to get pissed off, we hadn’t fought any, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to press that, because he was obviously psychotic enough, I didn’t need to push his buttons.

“I’m just stressed Matt. It’s not a big deal, I just need a minute, or I don’t know, ten, by myself!” Matt took a step back, before shaking his head. He walked over to me, picked me up by my hips and put me on the counter. I tried to push him away from me, but it was like trying to move a wall, it wasn’t happening.
“Tell me why you’re stressed out.” I sighed, before rubbing a hand over my face. Matt rubbed his hands up and down my legs, making me think of completely different things. He really is a drug; I can’t get this man out of my head.

“Because as far as anyone is concerned, I’m carrying another man’s baby, and they probably think I’m some money grubbing bitch who attached to you, just because I needed a support system for this baby! That’s not fucking fair!” Matt stood still, before pulling me closer to the edge of the counter.

“Who gives a flying fuck what they think. You’re mine Arabella, and that’s what matters! Not what everyone else thinks of you, and our child! Who gives a fuck if they think you’re a gold digger, we know the truth. That’s what matters, we know the truth Ary!” Matt was trying to control how loud he got, but it didn’t matter, he was still pretty close to yelling. I nodded, not wanting him to get angrier. I wanted him to stay calm, because I wasn’t sure what I’d have to endure if he lost control.

“Matt, calm down, please?” I put my hands on his chest, and stared up at him. Matt dropped his head to my shoulder, before burying his head in my neck, and kissing it softly, before nipping at it. My hands moved from his chest to his back, and I barely pushed my nails into his back. Matt bit harder, so I dug my nails into him. He wasn’t wearing a shirt, so I had plenty of bare skin to mark up.

“Not near the food!” Johnny ran up to the counter, and started grabbing the bowls off of them. Matt didn’t even bother moving away from me, just threw up a middle finger. Johnny snickered as he walked out of the kitchen, carrying as much of the food as possible. He shouted something to the guys out back, and soon enough they were all running in to grab things, and take them back out. Brian, and the dark haired woman with him sort of waved as they passed by the kitchen. Matt waited until all the commotion had settled down before lifting his head. I got caught up in that intense hazel stare, his hands moved from rubbing the outer parts of my legs, to my inner thighs. I bit my lip as I kept staring up into his eyes, I wanted him again, I couldn’t stop wanting him. It was the raging hormones, and just everything that is Matt. He’s like a snake charmer, and I’m the snake.

“We should go back outside.” I blinked, and nodded. He was right, we should, but now all I’d be able to think of was him, taking me upstairs, and reliving last night. I was already exhausted after last night, but I was beyond okay with it happening again.

“Time to face the wolves.” I hopped down off of the counter, took a deep breathe, and walked back out of the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
For everyone freaking out... This isn't over yet? I still have over ten chapters to go. No worries.

&All girls that wanted to be wives, don't worry, this isn't the only chapter that involves you guys! You'll be involved quite a bit in my upcoming story, that'll tie in to this one.