Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--29

I walked out into the back yard again; Matt kissed my head, before heading back to where the guys were standing around the grill. The girls were over by the fire pit, Matt had a beautiful back yard, there was a hexagon structure with a fire pit in the middle, and from every side of the hexagon there were like porch swings hanging from it. So it was really beautiful, everything about this house was beautiful. I took a deep breath, squared my shoulders, and walked over to the group of women. I thought about chickening out when Alice’s cat eyes met mine. She had something enchanting about her eye shape, almost like she could bewitch someone. No wonder Jimmy fell for her, she was really gorgeous.

“Hi, I’m Ary.” The three girls turned to me, and smiled. Celeste invited me to come sit by her; she seemed very sweet, and extremely happy, all the time. The girl Brian had walked in with introduced herself as Gabriella; she seemed very sweet, her eyes reminded me of Jimmy’s, light blue, with a little mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

“So, how’d you and Matt meet?” Gabriella asked, as she leaned back into the swing.

“We actually met at a concert. I was invited backstage; I guess he was the one who told them to have me come backstage.” The girls all nodded, I wasn’t quite sure how to explain it. “We kind of got drunk, and kept talking after I left that day, well, I found out I was pregnant a little while later, and I told Matt.”

“So who’s the father?” Alice asked, an eyebrow raised, she seemed like the protective one in this group.

“I was actually raped… He didn’t use protection, and I ended up getting pregnant.” All the girls gasped, their eyes were all shocked, I looked down at my hands, not sure what to say.

“That’s insane, I’m so sorry.” Celeste grabbed me into a hug, and I ended up getting a mouthful of her shoulder length dark hair, I pulled away and wiped my tongue off, making Gabriella and Alice laugh. Celeste giggled, and apologized. I didn’t think it was that big of a deal, but I think I had made a few friends here tonight. It was nice, especially since I didn’t have many friends who were women. These women seemed nice; everyone in this group seemed nice. I knew this would be a good family for Button. I wasn’t sure if Matt would be a great father to my child, but I knew these women would love Button.

“So, do you know what we’re having yet?” Celeste rubbed a hand over my stomach, and I laughed. She already spoke like we were family.

“I’ll find out in about a week. I’m excited, I’m hoping for a girl.” All the girls grinned.

“Matt would be so screwed if he had a little girl. Especially if she looks anything like you, all the little teenage boys are trying to get with her, and daddy Matt having to chase them all away!” Alice laughed at her own thought, and I couldn’t help the loud laugh that escaped my own mouth.

“So, why doesn’t Zack have a girl?” I asked, everyone else was married, and happy, except for Zack and Matt. If Matt had his way I think we’d already be married.

“Zack’s girl cheated on him, they only broke up about a year ago. He was in love with her, and she completely broke his heart. He was a mess afterwards.” Gabriella spoke; she looked over at the green eyed man I was talking about with a sad look in her eyes.

“Zack never deserved anything like that. He’s a sweetheart, just a goofy, pudgy little sweetheart. He was actually the one who introduced me to Jimmy. Zack and I met at a bar one night, when he was there with his ex, apparently I just reminded him so much of Jimmy that I had to meet him. He called Jimmy down to the bar, and we’ve been together ever since.” Alice smiled, and ducked her head at the memory, obviously taken back to the first night she met her husband.

“Zack was a brat to me when I first started dating Johnny, but it was mostly because they were going through a prank war. We ended up becoming really close when I pranked him for Johnny. He’s a sweetheart, he just seems afraid to love again, I don’t think he wants to take the chance of getting hurt.” Celeste gave a sad smile when she finished talking, and looked down at her drink.

“He’ll find someone though, that’s all that matters.” Alice nodded her head, as if she was sure it’d happen, I looked back at Zack, and nodded. She was right, Zack would find someone. He was beautiful; he was sweet, and an amazing personality. He’d find someone; hopefully it wasn’t the same way Matt found girls. Something different than that would be great, I figured none of these girls had met their husbands the same way I met Matt, so I wondered what made Matt so different. Why did Matt have to rape me, when all the other guys were so normal? Well, not normal, but they met their girls normally.

The girls were talking about something, I wasn’t paying much attention, I was caught up in my own thoughts again, and realized, I’d never be able to really tell the story of how Matt and I first got together, because it was a story about rape. I’d never be able to tell Button that Matt was his or her real father, because then that’d be admitting that Matt was my rapist. I’d never be able to trust Matt the way all these girls trusted their husbands, he had raped, and kidnapped me. I knew that I had to get out of here, or Matt had to do something. Maybe treatment, a psych ward, I wasn’t sure, but Matt needed to do something. I’d love it if he’d turn himself in, but there was no way. I had never reported the rape, the only way anything would happen is if Shane called me in as a missing person, but Matt had used my phone to text him and tell him I had had a change of heart, and I was going back to Matt’s house.

I had gotten to talk to Shane since then, but I didn’t dare tell him the truth, because Matt checked my phone all the time, he’d ask for it at random times, and I knew he’d find out if I said anything. I didn’t want to take that chance, because I wasn’t sure what would happen if I angered Matt. I knew that he was capable of hurting someone, he had already hurt me. I didn’t know what else he was capable of, and I didn’t want to find out. The guys yelled something about food being ready, and all of us women got up and walked back over to the group. Matt wrapped his arms around my waist, and leaned down to press a kiss against my neck. I smiled before walking into the kitchen to get a plate of food. I needed to make sure I ate healthy for Button, so I mostly grabbed fruit, and one of the chicken breasts Matt had grilled for me. When I turned around there Matt was, he shook his head, grabbed my plate and started piling it with food.

“Matt! I can’t eat that much!”

“I’ll help, but you’re eating for two now.” I sighed, and shook my head, when I walked out to the table set up on the back deck, everyone’s eyes got wide.

“You have more food than Zack!” Johnny pointed out, everyone around the table laughed, Zack flipped them all off.

“Guess I better sit next to Zack then!” I sat down next to him, and he laughed, putting an arm around my shoulder.

“Looks like I’m stealing Matt’s girl!” He added a wink; Matt just rolled his eyes before sitting down next to me. He put a hand on my knee and squeezed just a bit too hard, which I knew was a warning. I forced a laugh and moved Zack’s hand off my shoulder.

“You wish ZackyPoo.” Everyone laughed again, and Matt’s grip on my knee relaxed, before moving away. I shot him a look, but he didn’t bother looking back at me. Now I knew I had to do something, I wasn’t going to put up with this shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe I made it to over 100 comments! You guys are so amazing<3
I'm almost sad that I'm ending this, it's weird not having to write anything for it now. I'm working on the Zack follow up story, but I'm missing this one.