Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--30

Everyone had left a while ago, Matt was showering, and I was sitting in the bed, ready to confront him about the crap he pulled earlier. When Matt walked out into the bedroom, he shot me a grin, but I didn’t bother returning it. I rolled my eyes, and waited for him to get dressed.

“So, what did I do to piss you off?” Matt walked back out of the closet to pulling boxers on. I raised an eyebrow, and pulled up the bottom of my dress, to show the bruises on my knee from his hand.

“That’s what you did Matthew. When are you going to fucking realize, that you can’t just hurt me? I get that you’re obviously not great at understanding anything to do with that, but you can’t just fucking lay your hands on me in a harmful way. You think I’m ever going to trust you to touch Button if I can’t even trust you to touch me?” Matt just rolled his eyes before climbing into bed, and lying down.

“You don’t mind the bruises I leave on you when we fuck.” I got up out of the bed, standing at the side of it with my arms crossed over my chest.

“That’s completely different, and you fucking know it. That’s during a passionate time, not because I’m joking around with your friends. You want me to be accepted into this group, and it seems that’s how you all joke and play around. I didn’t even fucking say anything, Zack put his arm around me, but you hurt me, I DID NOTHING!” Matt sighed before sitting up.

“Okay, my fucking bad, are you happy?” I shook my head, before walking towards the door. He was an idiot, and I just didn’t want to deal with this shit right now.

“Where the fuck are you going?” Matt got out of bed, and grabbed my shoulders, turning me around, and pressing me up against a wall.

“I’m going to the guest room; I don’t want to be around you right now. You’re ridiculous, you don’t fucking understand anything! I don’t know why I thought you would. You thought that loving me, meant raping me, and when I found out you were my rapist, and wanted to get away from you, you fucking found me, and kidnapped me. You’re forcing me to lie to people, that hurts more than anything Matt. I’m going to be lying to my own child for the rest of their life, because I can’t tell them that you’re the biological father, because Button is a rape baby! You want me to do something like this for you, yet you’re still fucking hurting me! You left a bruise on my leg, when I did nothing!” I was about to break down again, and I blamed the hormones. I know I had every right to be angry, and he was just going to have to put up with it.

“You’re not going anywhere, you sleep next to me at night, and you’re my girlfriend Ary. One day we’re going to figure everything out, it’ll take a while, but we’ll be able to figure it all out. I know I’ve fucked up in the past, but you can’t keep bringing it up, or we’re never going to move forward!” I was beyond pissed off about what he just said. I had to stop bringing up the past? I could understand if it was a few years ago that this all went down, but this was recently.

“I seem to remember breaking up with you, then being kidnapped because I did. I don’t remember ever agreeing to be your girlfriend again! And I hate to break it to you Matthew, but we’re not ever going to figure this out, if you don’t stop acting like a fucking psycho. Stop hurting me, because things aren’t going your goddamn way at the moment. Because I’m done putting up with it, do it again, and I’ll kill you.” I walked out of the room, slamming the door behind me, quickly ran into the guest room, and locked the door. I know I had probably pissed him off, and I didn’t want to find out what he’d do. Sure enough, moments later Matt was pounding on the door.

“Let me in Arabella. Now.” I shook my head before going into the bathroom and freshening up a bit; I stripped off the dress, walked over towards the door and shut off the light. Matt was freaking out outside the room, but I didn’t care. I was done listening to it.

“Goodnight Matthew.” I climbed into bed, and curled up around a pillow. I wasn’t going to get to cuddle up to Matt tonight, so I needed to cuddle up to something, I picked the pillow. Matt was still sitting outside the room. He seemed to have calmed down some, but I still wasn’t sure I’d want to open the door and deal with him. I sighed, before walking over to the door, pressing a kiss against my hand, and then to the door.

“Goodnight Matty.” I whispered it this time, before running back to the bed, and climbing in. I curled up and forced myself to go to sleep, not sure what I should expect tomorrow morning.

-


I tiptoed over to the door, and opened it. Matt had actually passed out next to my door, he was asleep on the floor, the soft snores still coming from his mouth. I sighed and sat down Indian style in the door way, running a hand up and down his arm. This man was going to be the death of me, and I knew it. Whether he killed me, or stressed me out so much I had a heart attack. He stirred a little at my touch, before grabbing a hold of me and pulling me into his chest. I smiled and kissed his bare shoulder, Matt hadn’t woken up yet, so I started poking his side. An eye popped open, and he stared at me, his arms tightened around me, and he kissed me hard.

“I’m so fucking sorry Ary. I really am.” He kissed me again, and I smiled against his mouth.

“You can’t argue with me anymore Matt. You need help, but if you keep arguing with me, we’re going to stress Button out, and I’m not going to lose my child because you can’t see anyone’s side but your own.” He sighed, putting his head back against the floor, and closed his eyes.

“I know Ary. I’ll get help, I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
We're getting closer to the end guys..