Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--32

I was giggling; Gabriella was trying to figure out what I was having. She was trying everything too, at one point she had me lie out and spin a needle over my stomach. I was going to tell everyone eventually, it was just going to be after dinner. I had actually had a cake made, when you cut into it, it’d tell you the sex of the baby, no one had seen it yet though. Otherwise I’m sure it’d have a couple cuts in it. Matt had put it in the little fridge he had in the gaming room, he usually kept all of his energy drinks in there, but he had moved out a shelf of them for me.

He had been a little weird when I came home, almost like he was upset, he hadn’t told me what about though. I was just trying to keep him happy, because against my better judgment, I was falling in love with him. I knew I wouldn’t be able to admit it to him until he had come a little further in therapy, because once I admitted it to him, I doubted he’d go anymore.

“Need help?” Matt wiggled his eyebrows as he walked over towards me. Gabriella had her hand on my stomach, her eyes squeezed shut tightly, and was apparently trying to communicate with Button.

“Yes please!” I held my arms up, and grinned as Matt wrapped his arms around me, and picked me up, before carefully running away with me. I grinned, as he sat me down, I couldn’t help it, I turned around, put my hands on his shoulders, and boosted myself up and kissed him. Matt wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. I smiled against his mouth, and got a little grin in return, but not the usual Matt smile. The dimples didn’t even come out.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I whispered, he shook his head, before putting his forehead against mine.

“I just love you. Okay?” I nodded, knowing that wasn’t the only thing that was going on. I wanted to know everything, but I knew he wasn’t quite ready to let me in on it. I would try to ask him again later, after everyone left, but I wasn’t sure I’d really get anywhere with that.

“Let’s just get the food together; I want to tell everyone all about our little baby!” I grinned, before kissing him again.

“I care about you Matty. A lot, I swear I do.” That got a grin out of Matt. He pulled me into chest, and squeezed. I snuggled my head into his chest, and leaned up to kiss his neck.

“You two need to calm it till later!” Jimmy yelled, everyone started laughing, and I hid my head against Matt’s chest. I wanted to stay pressed up against him, I wanted to kiss him again, and I wanted to spend time with Matt.

“We don’t have to Jimmy!” I yelled back, Matt kissed my forehead, and slid his hands down my back, before cupping my ass and picking me up. I squealed and put my arms on his shoulder again.

“Kiss me.” I looked down at Matt and bit my lip, this seemed so familiar.

I was pressed up against something, Matt in front of me, a grin on his face. I was drunk, I knew I was drunk, I had pulled him off the bus, and all I could think about was his mouth on mine. I wanted it so badly. I wanted to feel his lips against mine, I wanted him. I had never felt this way about anyone, but I knew that Matt was different.

“So, you want to be with me in private?” Matt’s eyebrows wiggled, and a giggle escaped from my mouth. A drunken little giggle, but a giggle nonetheless, along with the little giggle came a nod. Matt grinned widely, those beautiful dimples popping out. I wanted to poke them so badly. “Can I kiss you?”

I couldn’t believe he had asked permission. He always seemed like such a bad ass, a hard ass, but a goofy dude. I just, couldn’t believe he had asked for permission to kiss me. I didn’t know why he’d asked me for a kiss. I wanted him to kiss me, I wanted so much more than that, I wanted him to kiss every fucking inch of me, but that could come later. I took a deep breath, and kissed him, hard. I hadn’t bothered to give him an answer; I had just gone for it. One of his hands moved to angle my face, his tongue was tracing my lips, and I opened my mouth for him, when his tongue touched mine, I thought I’d die. He pressed me harder up against the bus, making his body press into mine, and I couldn’t help the small whimper that escaped my mouth. I thought I’d die when I heard the deep guttural growl that answered, his mouth travelled down to my throat and bit into it.

“Matt!” I sounded breathy even to myself; I couldn’t believe how he was making me feel. I arched my back a little, and his hips just pressed me back against the bus. I was going to go crazy. I need him, and soon, otherwise, I’d look like some pathetic little girl, and have an orgasm with him just grinding against me. I was going to go to bed with him tonight, and I didn’t care about the consequences.


I pressed my lips hard against his, my hands threading through his hair, pulling his face closer to mine. I think the kiss shocked Matt, but I didn’t care. I had just remembered our real first night together, and I was beyond happy, he had been so good to me that night, he had turned me on so much too, but he had been good to me. He hadn’t forced himself on me, he had asked me what I wanted, he had let me take control, and that made me so happy. Matt pulled away from the kiss breathless, but I didn’t care. I moved my face to his neck, and bit down, before kissing the spot. That was something that Matt always did, but I never had. He seemed a little shocked, but I didn’t care.

“I remember our first night together.” I whispered it against his neck, as he set me back on my feet. Matt pulled me against him, and squeezed me. I giggled, and looked up at him, he looked sad again, and it hurt.

“Matt, I loved our first night together, the real one, the one on the bus.” He gave me a small smile, but his eyes were still sad.

“I loved it too.” He kissed me one last time, before putting an arm on my shoulder, and walking us back over to our friends. I was trying to hide how hurt I felt, but I couldn’t. I had finally remembered our first night, and how happy I had been, and Matt just acted like it hurt him that I had thought about it. These stupid hormones weren’t helping either, I just wanted to go upstairs, cry, and then maybe burn one of his shirts.

“What’s wrong?” Alice asked I sat back down; I just shook my head, and tried to brush the subject off.

“Just hormones, it’s ridiculous. I constantly want to cry.” All the girls nodded, before shooting a look Matt’s way. I wondered if he still looked hurt.

-


It was time to reveal the cake, I was excited now, and I knew that everyone was more than ready.

“Are you guys ready to find out what we’re having?!” Matt asked the crowd of friends. Everyone cheered, and I grinned. I walked into the kitchen before grabbing the cake; Matt had already taken out the plates, and utensils we’d need. I took a deep breath before walking it out to the crowd. It was two layers, so I was a little afraid I’d drop it, but I was pretty excited, and didn’t want to ruin the party.

“Okay, everyone blindfolds please!” Matt walked around helping people tie there’s on. I cut the cake into pieces, revealing the center color. A grin spread across my face and I looked at Matt who was walking back to join me. He winked, before leaning down and kissing me. We passed out all the pieces, before Matt announced for everyone to take their blindfolds off.

The cheers, and gasps, the reactions to the pretty baby pink center were amazing. Matt grinned, and snapped a few pictures of the crowd, everyone started cheering, and I knew that this baby girl would be loved beyond measure.

“This is your family Button.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, sorry to disappoint everyone who wanted a boy!

Maybe you won't be disappointed in the next story!